• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Sleights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
there are no short vid's but maybe an animation... hhmm.. if you can find sprites of riku you can reqeust an animation at FDD

V

Vincent Valentine

Darkside Prins said:
i am not off topic, we were disgusing how to show to RD how dark break looks like, wich is what he wants, which is on topic
you're off topic now

Dr. Stoopid

I don't think Riku used dark break in KH1. The only way is if at one time he attacked you by jumping really high and coming straight down several times, which I don't recall.

~NGD OMEGA~

Oye... so many look to hard at the abilities, but don't really know what riku is made of (Still no match for Sora, Riku is a weakling baby compared to him). In his normal form he is a lot like Sora only faster but with no special moves, and his dodge move is a jump instead of a roll. In Dark mode he is INSANELY SLOW!!! Also his dodge move is the same only it goes across the screen. He can also do a tornado jump atack that can have a three hit combo if you can hit something with it. Also he double jumps (or flips) and when he attacks then, it is the same as his final combo with the finisher. Still he is too weak to use in any case against Sora...

urutapu

I was really disappointed with <Reverse/Rebirth>. We couldn't even fight Zexion as Sora. D:< That would've been -awesome.-

..by that, I mean when Zexion was pretending to be Sora. xD;

Last edited:

urutapu

Then <Reverse/Rebirth> would be even closer to being completely pointless. xD;

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Here are some info & tips on using Dark Break & Aura:
Dark Break : Use 3 stocked Soul Eater cards, total values btwn 5 and 15
It pounces multiple times on opponents, and even switches to another target when one kicks the bucket during the technique.

Dark Aura: 3 lvl 9 SoulEater Cards stocked
It's that attack that you probably found to be a pain during Riku Replica fight 4 as Sora. Delivers multiple hits to all enemies and has a slight chance of confusing them.

Hope this helps!

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
You have to be in Dark mode to use these sleights.

(to get to dark mode, raise your dark points in battle by card-breaking or taking damage. when you pass 30, you'll go into dark mode. You exit dark mode when you Dark Points run out. Taking damage subtracts 5 DP and getting card breaked results in you losing Dark points depending on the difference in your cards)

Dark Break(value=5-15): Riku pounces 6 times on enemies (auto-targeting)

Dark Firaga(value=16-25): Riku shoots purple firaga (will do damage to green requiem and red nocturne becuz element is dark not fire)

Dark Aura(value=27): Riku shoots around the screen, does massive damage and after hes done shooting, summons pillars of light that shoot up from the ground. (its rikus most powerful move when you fought riku in hollow bastion right before you became a heartless)

hope this clears everything up...:)

zerokool

good info i don't know why people think he sucks, in COM i think he was actually better than Sora. His dark mode was awesome he had lots of pwer but very few moves, that's the only thing that was wrong with him. Sora doesn't really evenhave a move that compares to dark arua, except trinity limit. and riku could probally dodge it. So to all u hatters he is better than Sora in Chain of Memmories but not KH1 or KH2. Because of sora's drives in 2 Riku doesn't really have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back