• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
A big update is coming in september. We will be able to craft and use items for the battles and we also can win BP through Union X.

At mid-august 4 stars Agrabah and Wonderland will be added, also the difficulty of the 3 stars of both worlds will be modified.
I'm interested in what Accessories will do.
Are we gonna actually be able to dress up Xehanort like Player?
Or will they just be stat buffs like the other games.
It would be neat if we could transfer materials from UX to DR since a lot of them are completely worthless to us now.

On another note, the monthly board total is still 50K enemies...

andreverts

Awards
Killing 50.000 enemies is getting worse and worse. Last month we still had many things to do that helped us through this task without suffering too much, but now is going to be tougher - I think I won't do it again

andreverts

Awards
I was grinding on Wonderland 2-star for BP (level 31), hate the idea to just go for kills. Let's see how Agrabah 3-star will be nerfed

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
12 hours of Wonderland 2* - between 300,000 and 350,000 BP

12 hours (and 20 charms) of Agrabah 3* - Between 900,000 and 1,000,000 BP

BP needed to level up one level - 4,500,000

🥴

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I bought a Premium Quest Key to check it out and wound up getting three Gold Tricholomas for a profit of over 1.4 million BP

I'm 99% sure I just got very very lucky, but maybe it's actually that good

Edit: Tried two more times, got exactly 0 Tricholomas
So... definitely a gamble.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Level 50 is the max at the moment. Glad there’s some temporary end to what still is an endless grind.

Cumguardian69

Awards
i blew over 6 days, broke a charging cable, had to buy a cooling pad, and spent $60 on khdr. Totally got burned.

Not supporting this dripfeed gacha cash grab bull. Never gibna forgive SE for tgis

EDIT: Gonna youtube the rest of this until MoM releases and if MoM sucks then im cutting ties with KH until the next UE4 game releases. I literally cannot even with gacha. My brain doesn't understand it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

I bought another 3 premium quest keys and got three Gold Tricholomas overall so out of 6 keys used overall it's a good profit. From what I've seen others say it seems like a decent gamble if you can afford the keys, as you only need 1 Gold in 5 keys to profit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Had a great day with golden mushies; 3 in JP, 6 in Global (after only getting 1 in the past 3 days).

andreverts

Awards
Golden keys turned to be a routine to level up now that people are stuck in this shituation: level ~35, 2-star zones good for auto but useless for BPs, 3-star zones useless for auto but good for BPs; 4-star board is far away to be accessible, no other thing to do rather than grinding kills.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I wound up with 2 Tricholomas today. I think I'm gonna just run the gamble with three keys every day. They're not too rare and the profit margin is huge so a couple bad keys doesn't hurt that much.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Reached this last night. My iPad had its first night off in two months

EgqGrDYU0AE72C-

Chie

Awards
Oh what, I just assumed there would be one for some reason. Like they would be able to do a monthly schedule for a game that had a more planned out story divided into specific episodes. Oh. :(

Cumguardian69

Awards
Ok. Now for our purposes - and I know this is being impatient considering were gonna get a dev livestream tmrw I think - do we assume that July's update pushed August's back to Sept, or wwas there never an Aug update planned from the beginning?

Back