• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
As for me, just got 21, so hopefuly I can get some good pulls..when I pull. I'm trying to keep 20k jewels around just in case something good shows up in KHUX.

Might be longer before I get 25 and a full deck, but we'll see.

andreverts

Awards
Here's the same: saving jewels for Union until I get that damned 100% on story (missing only 6 quests on proud mode with 3 mickeys)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bring good news:

Following the data update on 7/9:

Various changes regarding the Watermelon Event have been made based on player feedback. While the number of defeated melons required to clear missions cannot be changed mid-event, these adjustments will make it easier for players to defeat a large quantity.

Changes include:
  • The Agrabah 4-star Free Battle has been added! This zone features only Watermelon Heartless, at the same power level as they are in the event quest.
    • To unlock, players must clear MAIN MISSION No.20: Mission until the next quest update (3/4) - Defeat 500 enemies in Agrabah.
    • It will remain accessible until 7/31 at 23:59.
  • The event quest has been reduced from 10 rounds to only 5 rounds.
    • The Huge Watermelon will appear in the 5th round.
  • Additionally, the update on July 16th will add a new event featuring only Huge Watermelon.
Uhh, I don't pay enough attention to Global ver to know when they get their data updates, but I guess expect it then?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I finished the event and they bring changes to make it overall quicker ._.

Ah well, it means more people will complete it which is great.

D

Deleted member 252753

I bring good news:

Various changes regarding the Watermelon Event have been made based on player feedback. While the number of defeated melons required to clear missions cannot be changed mid-event, these adjustments will make it easier for players to defeat a large quantity.

Changes include:
  • The Agrabah 4-star Free Battle has been added! This zone features only Watermelon Heartless, at the same power level as they are in the event quest.
    • To unlock, players must clear MAIN MISSION No.20: Mission until the next quest update (3/4) - Defeat 500 enemies in Agrabah.
  • Additionally, the update on July 16th will add a new event featuring only Huge Watermelon.
Uhh, I don't pay enough attention to Global ver to know when they get their data updates, but I guess expect it then?
That's really good for me. I have been keeping up but I am back working in an office now and finding time to run the quest 35+ times a day and do the 30 daily Heartless events too is a pain. Letting the phone just rack up watermelons on free battle will be appreciated.

zander1995

Awards
😭 ive been endlessly trying to grind the watermelon quest and now they make it easier

i'm glad, but i wish they had mentioned this earlier

andreverts

Awards
This morning I wondered which enemies would be included in the 4 star world battle (thinking about Behemoths or so) and now I find out it's just watermelons!
By the way, nice they listened to the community, yesterday I made it to take down a huge watermelon just for album and card, but gave up on completing the event (stuck at 2000 wicked watermelons). Now I'm going to try reaching 10000!

Katsagu

Awards
I bring good news:

Changes include:

They listened!! Now I may be able to reach the final goal!
0f225e673f81c31b448b13f179e528cf.gif

Also invisible was very easy today. The easiest of the bunch so far.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Excited to see what was included in 4 star Agrabah, I hurriedly clicked it...only to find out that it's watermelons. Huge yikes, SE. And what's this BS about "we can't change the value required mid event"? You absolutely can. Don't come at us with that crap. 10k watermelons is absurd and always has been absurd since before the event came out. If yall genuinely can't change the values on the board then maybe you should PLAY F2P and see why it's a terrible number to begin with. But let's be honest...this is a cash grab gacha and htey know exactly what they're doing.

Katsagu

Awards
Excited to see what was included in 4 star Agrabah, I hurriedly clicked it...only to find out that it's watermelons. Huge yikes, SE. And what's this BS about "we can't change the value required mid event"? You absolutely can. Don't come at us with that crap. 10k watermelons is absurd and always has been absurd since before the event came out. If yall genuinely can't change the values on the board then maybe you should PLAY F2P and see why it's a terrible number to begin with. But let's be honest...this is a cash grab gacha and htey know exactly what they're doing.

Why is it a "huge yikes"? Why is trying to fix a hugely criticized ongoing event a bad thing? :unsure:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Why is it a "huge yikes"? Why is trying to fix a hugely criticized ongoing event a bad thing? :unsure:
Because the critical flaw of the Event - needing to constantly click in for an event that by all means is best played on Auto - was telegraphed from the get go. If they actually cared about quality control, they wouldn't have rushed out that "event" the way they did. A so-called 4 star soft patch is not only a slap in the face to all those that muscled through the event, but also a way of them saying "we own you guys now keep it coming". These guys aren't new to develpoing, they have had years of experience with KHUX and knows what works and what doesn't worked.

zander1995

Awards
They're working with reduced staff during a pandemic, and Dark Road is completely different in format from UX. Events that work in UX won't work in Dark Road, and vice versa. There's gonna be a learning curve while they work out the kinks. Same thing happened when UX first released.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Probably because it'd be a huge "fuck you" to the people who already finished the event? They can make it easier to clear missions, but they have to otherwise commit to their (bad) decision.

There's plenty of F2P who have made good progress or even defeated all 10k, and that's just in 1 week. This event is intended to take players all month to finish.

Echoing what zander said, try to be more understanding of the circumstances instead of throwing a fit whenever something doesn't go your way. We get it; this game is far and away from what anyone wanted, but it's here now and we can't change that. They've got to learn through trial and error, and what changes need to be made aren't going to happen instantly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
First of all they must let the app work on auto with the screen turned off (my tablet will go on fire one day)

Please this, or just let us auto with the app closed. I am fearing for my battery lol

andreverts

Awards
This is an incentive to emulation!
By the way I was reading about some apps that allow to turn off the screen with content in background. I'll do a test and let you know.

ivaannom

Awards
Does anyone know who the hell is the enemy nº33? I think he should be in Wonderland 3 stars but i've been spamming that world and he didn't appear -_-

I don't care about nº55 because i know he should be from a new event that will come soon but nº33 was there from the start so he should be in Agrabah or Wonderland...

m8QfpKy.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know who the hell is the enemy nº33? I think he should be in Wonderland 3 stars but i've been spamming that world and he didn't appear -_-

I don't care about nº55 because i know he should be from a new event that will come soon but nº33 was there from the start so he should be in Agrabah or Wonderland...

m8QfpKy.jpg
It's the Dark Plant. You're right in thinking that it's in Wonderland 3*. Took me a long time of refreshing to get it to spawn.

I despise how the Heartless album doesn't have them categorised by type. In my opinion the Ice Plant and Dark Plant should be side by side with the Fire Plant, not 13/14 spaces apart.

Back