• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

andreverts

Awards
Compared to Union there's lack of contents in my opinion. I understand that this feeling may not be true because they're simply doing "returning" stuff over there, but logging in every day for just let the game play itself on world battles is starting to annoying me

Cumguardian69

Awards
It's the lack of story, retuen of meaningless 5 mibute text scenes that go nowhere, and the classic anachronistic storytelling with random jump and back cuts for no reason. KHDR like UX is incohesive and boring.

zander1995

Awards
It's the lack of story, retuen of meaningless 5 mibute text scenes that go nowhere, and the classic anachronistic storytelling with random jump and back cuts for no reason. KHDR like UX is incohesive and boring.
I'd argue it's more cohesive than UX was at the start. At least there's actual progression to the plot, instead of hundreds of mindless quests before they actually add anything relevant, and the cuts only really feel unnatural if you watch the cutscenes back to back. The fighting between cutscenes helps it feel less awkward.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
As for me, i'm planning on spending a minimum of jewels at the moment since I'm still playing KHUX; there isn't anything good to pull there at the moment but I kinda have to do a balance. If I get a ton of gems (more than 30k) I might pull here (very likely at the moment, considering DR gives you extra gems) but I want to make sure I got enough to pull in UX if I need to.

And of course I'm doing the weekly ticket pulls in DR. I'll keep doing that.

andreverts

Awards
I'd argue it's more cohesive than UX was at the start. At least there's actual progression to the plot, instead of hundreds of mindless quests before they actually add anything relevant, and the cuts only really feel unnatural if you watch the cutscenes back to back. The fighting between cutscenes helps it feel less awkward.

Good point about the story, I agree with it because honestly there's no reason to expect something different than Union in terms of monthly releases and its rhytm should be more straight and with less fillers.

My disappointment is mostly about playable content variety.

P.s. Reached level 21, let's see if Agrabah can go auto without random deaths...

Cumguardian69

Awards
2star Agrabah can be auto grinded if you have two cure cards. Otherwise emerald sonata can stalemate you as well as the odd lance soldier

andreverts

Awards
Maybe you're confusing with Wonderland (?)

My random deaths in Agrabah were mostly caused by finishing the deck against the Powerwild

Katsagu

Awards
Maan... these weekly missions should be better. Bump up the BP rewards would be a good start. I'm almost already finished with them all with a morning of farming a bit

Eonstar890

Awards
I made the decision to no longer spend jewels on pulls in KHUX, so all the jewels I made in that game from dailies, story quests, proud quests, PvP bonuses, the end of month 5000 jewel event etc, I've brought over to KHDR.

The rest of the time my iPad just sits near me so I just tap to restart the watermelon event and put it on 2* Agrabah when I can't do that.

... you can.. transfer ... jewels?!?!?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
... you can.. transfer ... jewels?!?!?

Jewels are shared between both games. You can't earn much in DR right now, so many people will play UX and then spend their spoils in DR.

Katsagu

Awards
Yeah I'm going through the UX story only to get jewels haha I never thought I'd see the day where I reached ventus appearing on UX's story. But here I am.

D

Deleted member 252753

I didn't know this until it happened to me so fyi when you get ten copies of a card, any further copies you draw can be converted into either battle points or shop points (the extra Soldier card I got could be converted into 4000 BP or 4 shop points).

Cumguardian69

Awards
BP is tempting but I must advise you to just save em as shop points because you will start to see a LOT of dupes in the coming months, which can then be turned into a key art #3 or something else that is high tier

zander1995

Awards
BP is tempting but I must advise you to just save em as shop points because you will start to see a LOT of dupes in the coming months, which can then be turned into a key art #3 or something else that is high tier
Yeah, for the amount of BP you get from a duplicate, you can just auto Wonderland 2 for like ten minutes.
Shop Points on the other hand are a lot more difficult to come by.

andreverts

Awards
Just found out that the daily pull includes a limited (and basic) range of cards...so I haven't been so unlucky as I belived. They're pushing you to use ticket or jewels

Cumguardian69

Awards
Just found out that the daily pull includes a limited (and basic) range of cards...so I haven't been so unlucky as I belived. They're pushing you to use ticket or jewels
Main question is "why pull now" tbh. It's reasonable to infinite grind until LV25 or so, even with a basic range of cards say 2 magics and 2 cures, the game is reasonable for the moment. we seemingly can expect 5 ish "new" cards a month, so why pull now? Why not wait a year and some change to start pulling? it's not like the average f2p is gonna get their hands on KA2/3 anytime soon

andreverts

Awards
Yeah not going to spend jewels on Dark Road yet. I just did a couple of pulls to fill the deck when the game came out.
Plus, got Ariel with a gold ticket last night so I have fire-blizzard-thunder. Hope to arrive at level 25 in a couple of days if you say it allows to keep the grinding on auto in Wonderland

Back