• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Figured we might as well have one of these for generalised posts and topics so we don't keep clogging up the launch thread.

I'm heading towards level 27 now. Been auto-running Agrabah 2* since about 10:30pm last night (it's currently 12:50pm) so nearly 14 and a half hours and I think I'm still 100,000 BP short of the next level. Can't quite auto-run Wonderland 2* yet. I can either go far (300+ Heartless) or lose out to poison at about Heartless in. Wish there was an option to tell the game to prioritise certain cards during auto, like "prioritise health cards first" or "prioritise status cards."

I hope this weeks event won't be too difficult! I want all of us to get the new card :D

Cumguardian69

Awards
I really wish you could buy (certain) medals with BP. Poisona would come in SO clutch right now, but I am not spending anymore money than $60 (currently @ $15 bc I bought the special mission board).

Cumguardian69

Awards
Welp, weekly premium boards are $15 a pop. I can afford to buy 3 more but are they REALLY worth it? I'm guessing DR is going to run for at least 7 years because mobile gachas are literally free money...so uh, wow. Decisions decisions.

Just hit Lv20, need one more level and need to kill 9 more Fat Bandits (anyone know where these guys spawn?) Then ill habe completed the beginner board.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just hit Lv20, need one more level and need to kill 9 more Fat Bandits (anyone know where these guys spawn?) Then ill habe completed the beginner board.

3-star Agrabah.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Thanks for that, Sign. FB is Lv44, I can't take it on at this level. Back to the BP grind!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I also refuse to spend very many jewels on this game. Been doing the free draw and waiting for when we get a bunch of cards for playing KHUX.

I'm level 15 and thinking about leaving it running while I do other stuff (since I also play though Bluestacks); any tips on F2p leveling, guys? PC Is very noisy (and I mean the fans) and I'm having trouble sleeping at this time as it is so not leaving it on all night..

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
F2P leveling is really about leaving it on auto battle and doing your weeklies for quest keys.

1star Agrabah until around lv15-17, then 1star Wonderland until around lv25-27. Then 2star Agrabah.

Fwiw I'm lv20 after 30 hours of overnight grinding.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Then I'll just leave it running when I'm not playing FFXIV or doing other things. Hopefully that'll help. And we're getting a influx of cards really soon so that will help too (if you play KHUX and have for a while; I figure most of us will get a decent amount of cards from that once it hits.)

Again, I don't think this is worth spending money on.

zander1995

Awards
This may just be me, but I was able to do 2 star Agrabah from level 18, and now that I’m on level 24 I can do 2 star Wonderland. I’ve only done around 4 ten pulls total, not counting free ticket pulls.
The biggest thing for progression is filling your album to get stat boosts, not just leveling.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you able to consistently auto 2* Wonderland? Like I said in the OP, my results are all over the place so if you're able to do it more successfully at level 24 than I am at level 27 then something isn't right with my auto lol.

zander1995

Awards
Are you able to consistently auto 2* Wonderland? Like I said in the OP, my results are all over the place so if you're able to do it more successfully at level 24 than I am at level 27 then something isn't right with my auto lol.
I can auto Wonderland 2* for around 200 enemies / 15k bp. Usually only die because of a bad hand so the Auto AI doesn't get a cure in time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can do about the same as me on a good run then. I can't wait until I can auto-run Wonderland with no issues (which would happen now if auto would play the damn cure or poisonia cards >_>)

zander1995

Awards
You can do about the same as me on a good run then. I can't wait until I can auto-run Wonderland with no issues (which would happen now if auto would play the damn cure or poisonia cards >_>)
I have potion, poisona, and protect, and sometimes when the game gets all three in a hand, and no doubles/triples in the attack cards, the auto just breaks and doesn't play anything anymore until either you die or the party members kill the enemy lol

Can't remember specific card combinations, but it's always those three cards causing issues. (And the attack/magic boosts the few times i've added them into my deck)

They really do need to rebalance the way auto mode works.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's so broken, wtf.

I just watched my Wonderland 2* run, which is 207 enemies deep, skip cure once again and even though I have three cards of the same colour, it'll use two of those and then pull another card of a random colour.

I don't get why they have a game built around auto and grinding, and then have that system be broken on higher levels. I need more than 500,000 BP to level up and the lower runs don't accumulate enough to make a deep enough dent.

I also died while typing this. I was at 207 when I started this but I ended at 213 enemies, 18,000 BP. 412,571 BP all together with 120,049 more to go.

Cumguardian69

Awards
How long does it take you to mop up 200 enemies on 2star wonderland? When I play manually, I can do 40 enemies in around 25 minutes @ lv20

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think about 45 minutes or so? Which is fine when I'm awake and can tend to the game, but it's not good if I want to set it off overnight and get good results. And 200+ is if you're lucky, poison can knock you out early since auto won't get rid of it or often heal you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Watermelon Heartless event is from 6/30~7/31. Event consists of 10 rounds; Round 1~8 pit you against lv15 Watermelon, then Round 9 is a lv50 Huge Watermelon RIP

Mission board:

Defeat 10 Watermelon: Charm x 1
Defeat 50 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 100 Watermelon: BP x 1000
Defeat 250 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 500 Watermelon: Charm x 1
Defeat 750 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 1000 Watermelon: BP x 10000
Defeat 1500 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 2000 Watermelon: Key x 1
Defeat 3000 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 4000 Watermelon: Key x 1
Defeat 5000 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 7500 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 10000 Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 1 Huge Watermelon: Mickey x 1
Defeat 100 Huge Watermelon: Mickey x 1

Last edited:

zander1995

Awards
Watermelon Heartless event is from 6/30~7/31. Event consists of 10 rounds; Round 1~8 pit you against lv15 Watermelon, then Round 9 is a lv50 Huge Watermelon RIP

Mission board:

[snip]
Oh, I hate this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Magic does a real dent in the level 50 Watermelon so I was able to take it down, much to my surprise. Let's see if I can do it in auto though (use Cure, auto. Use it.)

Back