• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ivaannom

Awards
A big update is coming in september. We will be able to craft and use items for the battles and we also can win BP through Union X.

At mid-august 4 stars Agrabah and Wonderland will be added, also the difficulty of the 3 stars of both worlds will be modified.

The_Echo

SENA Hates Him!
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Dandelion
  • Completionist
  • Jiminy's Journal
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
A big update is coming in september. We will be able to craft and use items for the battles and we also can win BP through Union X.

At mid-august 4 stars Agrabah and Wonderland will be added, also the difficulty of the 3 stars of both worlds will be modified.
I'm interested in what Accessories will do.
Are we gonna actually be able to dress up Xehanort like Player?
Or will they just be stat buffs like the other games.
It would be neat if we could transfer materials from UX to DR since a lot of them are completely worthless to us now.

On another note, the monthly board total is still 50K enemies...

andreverts

Awards
  • Leopardos Union
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Just Short of the Mark
Killing 50.000 enemies is getting worse and worse. Last month we still had many things to do that helped us through this task without suffering too much, but now is going to be tougher - I think I won't do it again

andreverts

Awards
  • Leopardos Union
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Just Short of the Mark
I was grinding on Wonderland 2-star for BP (level 31), hate the idea to just go for kills. Let's see how Agrabah 3-star will be nerfed

The_Echo

SENA Hates Him!
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Dandelion
  • Completionist
  • Jiminy's Journal
I bought a Premium Quest Key to check it out and wound up getting three Gold Tricholomas for a profit of over 1.4 million BP

I'm 99% sure I just got very very lucky, but maybe it's actually that good

Edit: Tried two more times, got exactly 0 Tricholomas
So... definitely a gamble.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
i blew over 6 days, broke a charging cable, had to buy a cooling pad, and spent $60 on khdr. Totally got burned.

Not supporting this dripfeed gacha cash grab bull. Never gibna forgive SE for tgis

EDIT: Gonna youtube the rest of this until MoM releases and if MoM sucks then im cutting ties with KH until the next UE4 game releases. I literally cannot even with gacha. My brain doesn't understand it.

Last edited:

Dast

Awards
  • The Foreteller
I bought another 3 premium quest keys and got three Gold Tricholomas overall so out of 6 keys used overall it's a good profit. From what I've seen others say it seems like a decent gamble if you can afford the keys, as you only need 1 Gold in 5 keys to profit.