• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I don't want "Darkness" to be the reason for Master Xehanort's entire plan. However, I would like to see Xehanort believe he was in control or even manipulating "Darkness" into doing his bidding.

I can see Master Xehanort being so dedicated to his cause, that he might actually put Darkness into himself, just so that he could execute the plan in the future. They can maybe even use Darkness as the explanation for the actual appearance of the Guardian (that Ansem has). I know it's supposed to be Terra - but why present that way, let alone help during the fight? Maybe they can even explain that Darkness was becoming too much of a burden for Master Xehanort to keep at bay, so he needed to dump it on another heart (Terra) while keeping Darkness inside himself, so that he could eventually do the split.

Yeah, basically I rather see Master Xehanort use Darkness as a tool in his crazy experiment/plot rather than have Darkness just lead Xehanort down some "destined path".
I hear you. The main reason I don't want Xehanort to be controlled by Darkness is there is enough Union X influence in his motivations and plot already. He met the Master of Masters, and he had Luxu lurking over his shoulder making sure everything was going to happen, which is fine. But we have too many "vessels" in this series and not enough evil masterminds of their own. Couldn't Xehanort just develop his own strong level of darkness to start all this? I mean he already is using Darkness as his own tool via Vanitas.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I imagine 3pm JST and 12am PT. I think those were the previous times updates would drop.

The app might update earlier, but the download for the story content should arrive in-app at those times. Well, I'd hope for that. The iOS app store can show the app as updatable for some and not for others until later so that'd be annoying trying to wait for it to randomly say it's updatable aha.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hear you. The main reason I don't want Xehanort to be controlled by Darkness is there is enough Union X influence in his motivations and plot already. He met the Master of Masters, and he had Luxu lurking over his shoulder making sure everything was going to happen, which is fine. But we have too many "vessels" in this series and not enough evil masterminds of their own. Couldn't Xehanort just develop his own strong level of darkness to start all this? I mean he already is using Darkness as his own tool via Vanitas.
I'm personally hoping that Luxu was guiding Master Xehanort to this result. Not that Luxu told him what to do, but Luxu sort of gave him breadcrumbs to lead the way. Like maybe show that Luxu did something that caused Master Xehanort to learn about heartless/nobodies on his own.

That way you get that Luxu's hand was in this "destined" result, but also Xehanort gets development because he stumbled upon the information Luxu wanted him to find, but Xehanort's own insane usage of that information is what resulted in the current outcome.

darknessofheart

Awards
In a way, this is the perfect game/story to truly conclude the Dark Seeker Saga and Xehanort's character. I'm really interested to see how much they cover in Birth by Sleep. I would specifically be interested to see if they include how Xehanort and Braig really met.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
App store update is out on Android in Japan. Hope the rollout to all regions and stores is quick

Agroogrooiya

Awards
Habbening any moment guys. Just wanted to say before it drops and I wake up to the shitstorm of new info and chibi artwork, that Xehanort did NOTHING wrong and his only miscalculation was that he was being Madara'd the entire time. Because as we know, Luxu and MoM both made sure that MX would be beaten by Sora. Remember that Nomura saw more of himself in Xehanort at the early stages of KH3 than he did in Sora, and that he made Sora purposefully suffer in KH3.

Agroogrooiya

Awards
Just finished watching and oh BOY was that both underwhelming and overwhelming. Spoilahs ahead.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Additionally, telling this backstory of Xehanort in a fkn chibi game is a cardinal sin. I can't take KH seriously because of these obtuse and alien methods of writing.

Xagzan

Awards
So uhh
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back