• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Riku-Tips Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8r

I finally defeated Maleficent after months of trying, I then got through Twilight Town and the Destiny Islands, but I'm now stuck on Riku after Destiny Islands. Can somebody please give me pointers on cards I need, tactics and what level I should be:confused:

~Life~

The old member
Malificent wanst that hard......well anyway

have 3 o cards
have bout 15 attack cards 9-7
3 cures, and the o cure also helps, and a few clouds if ya want.

Now when he does dark auroa use the zero cards, cause it will break it. You will beat him.
Also use oggie boogy and Vexin and jafar card :-D

and if that doesnt work level up.

lawson8r

No, Maleificent is the boss at Hollow Bastion, and I was using the wrong cards and not using the Mickey cards!:p

sinharvest_angel

majax4 said:
Malificent was easy isn't she the first boss?

she is for reverse/rebirth but that has nothing to do with this topic, anyway, if u want to be able to fit more card yet a lot of 0, then first use 0's only to break his cards, ur 0 should only be kingdom keys so that they wont take to muchcp, sonic blade and omnislash and regular slash work wonders, usually u should have ur take in the order u want so that u be able to find cards quickly, 0 cure cards ae great cause u can break his sleight and be able to heal at the same time, the rest is up to your skills

~Life~

The old member
so you are in reverse rebirth mode ok now i get it, well keep trying get into dark mode alot youll get him.

DarkKeira16

hmm that riku was hard for me to beat too(mainly because of dark aura)i just put about 4 zero cards,4 cure cards,and the rest were 9-7 attack cards.U should always keep zero cards handy for when he uses dark aura because that attack takes alot of HP if u dont break it.It took me about 10 tries to beat him the first time i played through CoM,but then the second time,i beat him on my first try(i knew what cards to use)

sinharvest_angel

no the author of this thread is talking about sora's story, its just that iwas correcting some guys post (the guy right above me) and adding on to this thread =)

ZeldaX

ok, all you need to do is to dodge her move, thats pretty easy, you need to be in the 30's, i beat her on lv33, uses as many summon attack card and that cure card [i forget the name] as you can have with you, summons do themost damage, do not use slights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back