• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dark Mecros Part 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

Here's the links to the first 2 parts;
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/157469-dark-mecros-sonic-hedgehog-fanstory.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/157859-dark-mecros-part-2-a.html

And here's the knew chapter;

"I'm sorry," Mecros said. "I'm afraid I can't help you."
"What? What do you mean?" Eggman replied.
"It's obvious that something occured between the two of us before," Mecros answered. "So I'm sure you can understand why I don't trust you."
"You'll regret the decision you've made," Eggman growled, readying his guns.
Mecros took a step back, wondering whether he had made the right choice. Either way, he couldn't turn back now; he had no other option than to fight.
Mecros dodged as Eggman began firing from the guns attached to his hover car. He leapt into the air above Eggman, thinking he had the upper hand, but then a bullet almost immediately grazed his arm. He landed on the ground and looked around frantically. He hadn't noticed the turrets on the walls before. He wasn't just fighting against Eggman; He was battleing the entire fortress.
"You're finished!" Eggman said, as every gun in the room straight at Mecros. But while ggman was distracted by Mecros, he was oblivious to the spiraling blue sphere rocketing toward him.Sonic collided with Eggman's hover ship, causing both Eggman and is White Chaos Emerald to plummet to the ground.
Mecros took his chance. He leapt into the air and grabbed the Emerald. As his hand made contact with the glowing gem, a surge of memories flashed through his head; He was on a floating island, seeking out a jewel known as the Master Emerald, then he was fighting the Emerald's guardian, an echidna named Knuckles. He also recalled a battle against both Sonic and Ace, as well as a two tailed fox named Miles Prower.
He snapped out of his flashback and allowed the Emerald's power to flow through him. With a flash of bright red lightning, he destroyed all the turrets in the room. Frightened, Eggman quickly fled through a trap door.
Mecros turned toward Sonic. "You saved me," he said.
"'course I did," Sonic said. "We're friends, aren't we?"
"I don't know," Mecros said. "When I got this Emerald, some of my memories returned to me, And I recall the two of us fighting."
"Well, yeah," Sonic said. "But that was a long time ago. Don't you remember when we saved the world from Metal Sonic together?"
"That sounds kind of familiar, but I don't completely remember that event," Mecros answered.
"Well, you said you got those memoories when you touched the Emerald, right?"
"correct"
"Well, maybe if you collect more of them, you'll get the rest of your memories back."
"But, don't you need them?"
Sonic laughed. "I don't really need them for myself, I just wanna keep them away from Egghead. I can tell that you need them, so I'll go ahead and let you gather the rest. Before you know it, you'll remember everything that we've been through together."
"Thank you," Mecros said. "I'll see you later."
meanwhile, Ace and Fang arrived outside one of Eggman's other bases.
"Do you feel anything?" Fang asked.
"Yeah," Ace replied. "There's at least one Chaos Emerald in there."
"What should we do?" Fang asked.
"We'll split up," Ace said. "You search the upper floor's, I'll take a look around the basement levels."
"Are you sure?"
"Don't worry," Ace answered. "I'm more than capable of looking after myself. And I'm sure a tank-healer hybrid like yourself will be fine on your own. Now let's go."
Shortly afterwards, Mecros arrived outside the same base. He could feel the power of the Chaos Emeralds inside. Without hesitation, he charged inside, and soon ran into the young wolf.
"You're Fang, right?" He asked.
"Yeah!" Fang replied happily. "I heard that you got rebuilt, Mecros. Do you remember anything?"
"Not much," Mecros admitted.
"Well, if that's the case, we should go find the Chaos Emerald," Fang suggested. "They'll probably help you regain your lost memories."
"I was thinking the same thing," Mecros said.
Meanwhile, Ace was scouting through the lower levels. Dodging surveilance was usually easy for Ace, since he had a lot of experience with infiltration. However, this base was one of the most heavily guarded places he had been in before. But he had to keep going. Mecros needed the Emeralds, and Ace intended to do whatever he could to help.
He closed his eyes and remembered the day that Sato was murdered my Malice, and the time he had spent with the Lucky Seven. He sighed. It seemed like whoever he called a friend eventually died or drifted away from him. He had no intention of letting either of those things happen to Fang of Mecros. Even if Mecros started headed down a path of darkness, Ace needed to be there for him.
Ace looked around a corner and saw what he had been searching for; A yellow crystal. Careful not to get caught by the eyes of the security droids, he darted inside the room and examined the machine the Emerald had been placed inside. It looked tricky, and was more than likely a trap. He had to be careful not to trigger anything while dismantleing the device.
meanwhile, Mecros and Fang located a red Emerald placed inside a similar contraption. Mercos shocked the machine, and easily powered in down. He reached inside and grabbed the jewel. More memories emerged; He battled against another robot, which seemed to be a creation of doctor Eggman which had gone rogue. He then caught a glimpse of himself battleing the ultimate lifeform known as Shadow. The two of them unleashed their full power, and Mecros was heavily damaged in the following explosion. The final memory was of Eggman repairing his wrecked body and improving it.
"Did any memories come back?" Fang asked.
"Yes, but nothing helpful," Mecros confessed.
"Well, Ace said you'd probably need all the Emeralds to remember everything," Fang said.
Mecros froze. Ace was the same bat would had attacked Mecros earlier. Was this kid somehow connected to him? If so, then could Mecros trust him? Or maybe Mecros was mistaken, and Ace wasn't a bad guy.
Before he could ponder any more, Thorus appeared before them."Good work, brother," He said to Mecros. "Now give me the Emeralds. We must gather them before the Syzygy occurs."
"But I need to collect them all to recover the memories that I've lost," Mecros said.
"Give them to me, and I will see to it that your memories are restored," Thorus said.
Mecros wasn't sure what to do. Fang seemed like a good kid, but if he was in league with Ace, then he might be the enemy. And Thorus didn't seem very trustworthy himself.

Well, what should Mecros do? You guys decide. Leave a comment saying which side you want Mecros to take, and I'll take it into consideration when I write chapter, and remember, either way I am going to kill off Thorus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back