• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dark knight VS Watermelons... <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I'll be using my new character, Erimel Wood. After you post, I'll post his template.

Rules ~

Morph's rules apply.
As always, no GMing, PPing, or intense profanity.
..You know the rest.

Three Judges
- Blahmaster
- Setharoth
-

We'll be fighting with Power Characters.

{ Characters Fighting }
Erimel Wood ( dark knight )
vs
??? ( Watermelons... <3 )

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
No offense BA, but I despise your new username.

I'll judge for this promising rp battle, if it's alright with you.

Edit: Okay, I was wondering why you would change to such a strange name...
And Melons, I'm starting to question your template, seeing it has no bio (unless you plan to put it in at some point). I don't know, I'm just one who likes to see lots of detail. But, it's your character.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
'Tis. And, about my username, my friend asked monkeybutt to change it without my consent. For some reason, he had my password. However, my password has been changed, and when MB gets back on MSN, I will resolve it immediately.

The setting ~

A vast green clearing just beyond the great mountains. Surrounding the plain, is a wonderous, lush forest. Currently, it is around midday, and the sun is just rising above the mountain tops, casting a triangular shadow across half the plain.

Simple, eh?

Awards
Hmm... suppose I'll judge as well, with your consent. I'll try not to be biased against you, BA, but I can't make any promises. :toungesmile:

My grim sense of humour aside, good luck to 'ye both.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Name: Chaos Episkey

Nickname: The Spiritmancer

Element: Spirit energy

Appearance: Chaos is a light-hearted fellow, and he shows it. He wears a simple black shirt reaching below his belt, and he wears simple black jeans. He wears combat boots, his regular attire, and has on a simple, yet noticable, pair of all-black combat gloves on. With medium-length hair reaching his shoulders, it is completly straight. He's about 5'11", and rather slim for his age. He doesn't look that buff, but the muscle's there.

Personality: Chaos is pretty laid-back. He doesn't really pay attention to the things he should, and it's actually benifited him most of the time. As if sleepwalking through life, he does what he has to do, even if it involves doing something that goes against what he believes in. He doesn't care what happens when he dies, so he doesn't show emotion for tragedy.

Theme Song: Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

Wallflower

Website
Spirit energy is very general in Chaos' case. He can use his own, and he can pull it from other living things. On very rare cases, he pulls it from the opponent. But don't worry, I probably won't do that in this one. Probably. ~-^

By the way, Blah, is it actually necessary to put in a Bio for an RP battle? I could see how it would be, if the bio were to contain something vital to the match, but Chaos' bio contains nothing vital to the battle. So, if that's the case, is it truely neccesary? If you say it is, I'll be glad to put one in, but if not, I'll keep it omitted.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Bio isn't needed. I know it already, and I doubt you've made any... extreme changes to it that I'm unaware of. So, without further delay, here is Erimel Wood..

~Name: Erimel Wood

~Age: 136 ( Roughly )

~Gender: Male

~Race: Elf

~Homeworld: A strange place of which only lives in his deepest dreams and memories. Pathmonia...

~Homeland: Esmiré ( Ez - MY - ree )

~Occupation: A soldier whom has sworn no fealty.

~Abilities: Average Magic, or 'Mérsail' ( Meer - Sale )- A standard ability among the elven clans. When energy is channeled into a said word in the elven language, it allows the user to manipulate the said object/element/ability/definition/etc.. For example, if one were to say 'fire' in the elven language, while channeling his/her energy into the word and act, he/she could produce, or manipulate fire for a short amount of time, or limited only to what the magic was meant to be used for. This skill requires a fair amount of energy, physical, mental, and spiritual, according to the act. The greater the manipulation, the more energy used. Erimel is considered an expert within clans, however, his skills would easily classify as intermediate.

~Weapons: Esmér ( Ez ~ meer )- A finely crafted elf blade. Expanding nearly 3 inches in width, and 4 feet in length, it classifies as what is known as a 'broadsword'. The blade itself is a fine, pale white, made of unknown metals. It's hilt is a fiery gold, holding a red handle. A ruby sits in the middle of the sword's pommel.

Esmér sits on Erimel's back. A sturdy black sheath caresses the blade, leaving only the hilt-and-pommel to show. Around the opening of the sheath, five buttons protrude--All circling around the basis of the sheath--and must be pushed to unlatch sword from carrier. The buttons fit Erimel's hand perfectly, to eliminate the chances of another user weilding his sword.

Rémithe ( Ree~mith ): An elven bow made specifically for the fitting of Erimel. It stands at a shy height of four feet. The wood is a smooth maroon red, decorated with strange golden designs. The bow is hung around Erimel's back, clipped into his shirt by a black brooch.

A quiver of arrows is secured on Erimel's back as well, just behind his left shoulder for easy access.

~Bio: The Legend of Erimel Wood begins at his birth, roughly one-hundred and thirty six years before current day. He was born into an elven family just west of Jambien, in the Elven forests. There, he grew untill he was eightteen, and from there, embarked on a lifetime of adventure. Stumbling across many formidable friends and foes, he became known throughout several regions, and even scarcely across the sea. His name is seldom remembered now, but, it does contain his journey, and events that were progressed thoughout his life.

Now, he wanders across the main regions to restore peace and order; Negotiation, reflecting conflict, deliverance, messaging within the six kingdoms, and few have known him to be an assassin at the right price--If the deed is rightfully intentioned--etc. Currently, he traverses through the dangerous forest west of the Jambien kingdom, to deliver a parcel. He knows little about it's contents, but the amount of money he was given reminds him to be loyal.

( If interesting, PM me for the In-Work, Full version. )

~Appearance: Erimel stands 6'0, at an average build. His face is sleek, pale, and clean, harnessing two crystal sapphire eyes. Blonde hair carelessly stands in random direction, yet portrays a neat look. Two slightly pointed ears protrude from each side of his head, poking through meager patches of hair.

A soft, white and black shirt covers his torso. A zipper runs though the middle, and stops at the collar's start. The sleeves are thick and black, tightly secured around his forearms and a black, gold trimmed bracer that sit on his left arm. His obvious black armor covers the lower half of his body, and a dark indigo blue pair of pants. The armor is thin, placed in sections to allow efficient movement. Brown, buckled boots protect Erimel's feet from the harsh terrain.

On his back, a sturdy black sheath caresses a fine blade, leaving only the hilt-and-pommel to show. Around the opening of the sheath, five buttons protrude--All circling around the basis of the sheath--and must be pushed to unlatch sword from carrier.

Also, a fine bow is equipped around his shoulder, with a quiver of arrows hanging from just above his sheath.

~General Facts:
The Origin of Elves.. : ( Coming Soon.. )

~Theme Song: "Paint It Black" by The Agony Scene.

Last edited:

Wallflower

Website
Setharoth said:
cause it explans how one recieve said power... and it also it explans stuff about ones power....

What use or significance to the battle is it if I explain how Chaos got his power? Besides, it's Spirit Energy. Not that complicated.

Well, actually... Whatever. You'll see how control over spirit energy is over the battle. Now, BA, are you gonna make the first post?

Bear

Ouranophobic
I'm off to bed at the moment. So, it's up to you. You could post tonight, and if you haven't posted by 3 PM Est tomorrow, I'll make the opening.

So, your choice. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back