• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAxelNobody

so like does anybody know why the Dark Keyblade was created? i mean, i know about the princess of heart, but i thought the princess of heart had nothing but light in there hearts. so how can they make a Dark Keyblade? i thought it would be something full of light and powerful like the Ultima Weapon or something. please explain.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
V - There is still a lot of mystery about the Keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that Sora wields, the "Keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness, presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

The Keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the Keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this Keyblade. So it is different from a proper Keyblade. There are further suggestions that this Keyblade is artificial as well.
You'd think a keyblade made up of hearts of pure light would make a light keyblade, but the keyblade shell might have been made up of darkness and the hearts the power source. Notice how it seems like the hearts are sheding darkness covering them as they float away

(3:40)

But in all and all the keyblade itself doesn't care about light or darkness and keyblades exist in both forms.
Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change.
While I can't say if this is true or not all keyblades, real or artifical might be able to unlock people's hearts

Because Sora did basically the same thing Master Xehanort did by unlocking his heart to go into Terra in BBS

DarkAxelNobody

thanks. but then again, the Keyblade wasn't exactly completed was it? maybe it just depends on how many hearts went into it. probably if Kairi's heart went into it also, it would make a light Keyblade wouldn't it? idk, but thanks william

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back