• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark form/Ansem-Riku, VS kh2 Sora, who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if riku where to use the power of DARKNESS like in kh2 when he looks like ansem/xehanort's heartless lol and then fight sora who would win??

cuz remember, riku beat roxas that way, and roxas and sora are pretty much equals/same person..

soo.. who would win ? im really curious about the winner cuz i just dk about this..

Dcasd1

yeah and i think someone deleted mine which made me kinda mad. would have to say sora

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...God. Why is it these topic get created to have dick waving contest between two characters yet my topic gets locked? My topic was awesome ;-;

yeah and i think someone deleted mine which made me kinda mad. would have to say sora

The reason your topic was deleted is because like the other topics, it was essentially a dick-waving contest.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
cuz didn't roxas beat sora in their little fight inside idk sora ?

and then sora hit him again or something ?

wait...

cuz ansem-riku easily beat roxas that time.. so i guess ansem-riku would win.. huh?

bryanbryan

Sora all the way.
Riku lost to Sora in KH1 even by having the power of darkness on his side,
and Ansem SOD possessing him.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I say neither. HANNA WOULD BEAT THEM BOTH WITH HIS HAMMAR!

I'm tired of these threads.
omgod shut up if you don't like em then why are you in this thread?
Kairi's Grandmother Would Win
stop trolling, this has nothing to do w/ the topic at hand :\
Pish. I would say Great Grandmother, bouncing on a pogo stick on one foot and riding on a bicycle with the other, singing 'Gonna make a man out of you' to humiliate Sora and Riku, considering they have few man qualities.
yeah what i said up above, shut it and stop trolling get out unless u got something relevant to the thread.
Sora all the way.
Riku lost to Sora in KH1 even by having the power of darkness on his side,
and Ansem SOD possessing him.
but then dark kh2 riku beat roxas w/ the power of darkness.. but i think that having the darkness and not being possesd by it/kh1riku is stronger.. like..

in kh1 he was still kinda scared of it.

but in kh2 and after com he wasn't scared at it at all [remember what namine/kairi said: "if you can stare into darkness unflinchingly or w/e you will gain a power stronger then idk i don't remember sorry"] so iguess that made him a lot stronger..

plus he beat roxas very easily w/ it. and sora and roxas are pretty much equals..

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
but then dark kh2 riku beat roxas w/ the power of darkness.. but i think that having the darkness and not being possesd by it/kh1riku is stronger.. like..

in kh1 he was still kinda scared of it.

but in kh2 and after com he wasn't scared at it at all [remember what namine/kairi said: "if you can stare into darkness unflinchingly or w/e you will gain a power stronger then idk i don't remember sorry"] so iguess that made him a lot stronger..

plus he beat roxas very easily w/ it. and sora and roxas are pretty much equals..

tl;dr: I didn't read this, but I think three of those four comments you quoted [one of them is mine] is called a troll post, because I think three out of four people you quoted literally don't care about this topic.

Because this topic is without a doubt, the most idiotic i read all day and it has pushed my patience to the limit with these now. So I'm going to proceed and call this topic and its users... and probably other users for starting the topic and a chained reaction of vs. topic... idiots. Except my topic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua, I'm trolling. Lol. I'm just tired of these WHO WOULD WIN threads in the FoKH section when this has nothing to do with the future of Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT: I think a better place for these threads would be in FI considering then don't contribute to predicting the future of the series.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
@lycorismoon: whoops sorry bout that. uhh how do u move threads ? loll.. im too lazy to holler up a mod..

tl;dr: I didn't read this, but I think three of those four comments you quoted [one of them is mine] is called a troll post, because I think three out of four people you quoted literally don't care about this topic.

Because this topic is without a doubt, the most idiotic i read all day and it has pushed my patience to the limit with these now. So I'm going to proceed and call this topic and its users... and probably other users for starting the topic and a chained reaction of vs. topic... idiots. Except my topic.

you don't "think" i called you out, you know so, if not then why else would you reply ? lmao

look seriously, im tired of whiny little kids coming into people's serious threads and then spamming threads and shit, and idk what you talking about this "ima call out this topic and its users" like wtf? i just made this thread, what's the big deal ? its just a freaking question.. jesus christ. why u be hating on me so much ? if you don't like this thread then don't freaking come in here and spam it w/ your idiotic trolling shit so yeah get out :|

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@lycorismoon: whoops sorry bout that. uhh how do u move threads ? loll.. im too lazy to holler up a mod..

you don't "think" i called you out, you know so, if not then why else would you reply ? lmao

look seriously, im tired of whiny little kids coming into people's serious threads and then spamming threads and shit, and idk what you talking about this "ima call out this topic and its users" like wtf? i just made this thread, what's the big deal ? its just a freaking question.. jesus christ. why u be hating on me so much ? if you don't like this thread then don't freaking come in here and spam it w/ your idiotic trolling shit so yeah get out :|

Um, I really do think you have to PM a mod but if you go into the first post you made and push edit, then Advanced, I think you can move it from there.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I had to use 'think' there, because knowing your post, you could've quoted for the hell of it.

look seriously

-be srs-

, im tired of whiny little kids coming into people's serious threads and then spamming threads and shit, and idk what you talking about this "ima call out this topic and its users" like wtf?

Can you spell properly? You know, use ' and capitals. It's not that hard, geez.

And yes, I'm calling this topic, along with others, and it's users who created them, idiots. Because the idiots who already posted should've been looked at by other idiots and the idiot should think to him/herself "Should I post this? There's too many of them about and it might be overkill"

i just made this thread, what's the big deal ?

It's a rather useless and idiotic question. You're going to get spam. You're going to get answers that aren't contributive. And thus, why should it be in this section?

its just a freaking question.. jesus christ.

Yes and there's too many of these questions about.

why u be hating on me so much ?

No one hating on you, they are hating on these petty topics.
if you don't like this thread then don't freaking come in here and spam it w/ your idiotic trolling shit so yeah get out :|

Then stop filling this section with additional vs. topic that serves no real discussion.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I had to use 'think' there, because knowing your post, you could've quoted for the hell of it.

-be srs-

Can you spell properly? You know, use ' and capitals. It's not that hard, geez.

And yes, I'm calling this topic, along with others, and it's users who created them, idiots. Because the idiots who already posted should've been looked at by other idiots and the idiot should think to him/herself "Should I post this? There's too many of them about and it might be overkill"

It's a rather useless and idiotic question. You're going to get spam. You're going to get answers that aren't contributive. And thus, why should it be in this section?

Yes and there's too many of these questions about.

No one hating on you, they are hating on these petty topics.

Then stop filling this section with additional vs. topic that serves no real discussion.

yeah what does grammar have to do w/ this ? o_0
anyways

dude, i just made one thread, and you be calling me out and shit like i was asking "lol who is sora thread" ? wtf man.

seriously, there a bunch of other stupid threads out there, so yeah that doesn't mean u have to go into every thread u don't like and be hating on it like sum mod or something like for reals i swear man if u don't like it then don't go in it that easy lol get off my bussiness for suree, ?

lmao anyways stop coming in here and spamming my thread. geesh.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
All I'm reading from your post in my head is "lol, I know there are other sora's thread, but I'm making one even though it's stupid and reducing my IQ, but if you don't like it, get out, because you might be right, but I'm going to continue this topic anyway".

Or "You hold up a good point, but fcuk you anyway"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Neither. Chuck Norris will come out of nowhere and deliver a powerful roundhouse kick that knocks both Sora and Riku to the other side of the universe.

The true question we have to ask Chuck Norris vs. Kairi's Grandmother vs. Hanna (who is the middle person dancing in my sig) Who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back