• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark form/Ansem-Riku, VS kh2 Sora, who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
All I'm reading from your post in my head is "lol, I know there are other sora's thread, but I'm making one even though it's stupid and reducing my IQ, but if you don't like it, get out, because you might be right, but I'm going to continue this topic anyway".

Or "You hold up a good point, but fcuk you anyway"
lmao all i asked is for you to get out of my thread :\

is it that hard to comprehend for someone who speaks so big ?
Neither. Chuck Norris will come out of nowhere and deliver a powerful roundhouse kick that knocks both Sora and Riku to the other side of the universe.

The true question we have to ask Chuck Norris vs. Kairi's Grandmother vs. Hanna (who is the middle person dancing in my sig) Who would win?

...Can I use a lifeline to phone a friend? ;-;

Sorry, we are playing Russian Roulette. No lifelines allowed.

But none of them are even russian? Surely that's now allowed?

No it isn't But this is the game. If you don't play it right you lose.

will you all just gtfo and go to forum insanity or w/e seriously wtf does russia and chuck have to do w/ this thread?

goddamn it..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lmao all i asked is for you to get out of my thread :\

is it that hard to comprehend for someone who speaks so big ?

will you all just gtfo and go to forum insanity or w/e seriously wtf does russia and chuck have to do w/ this thread?

goddamn it..

We aren't really bothering anything with posting. We already eliminated the fact that nether Sora or Riku would win, therefore we went to asking who would be the winners in this little debate of ours. And it is a slow day. A bit of lulz can make things funner.

So, lycoris. What kind of gun should we give them?

Something nice and powerful. Maybe one of of those nice 14 caliber rifles. The bigger the bullet the more fun it is.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if you gave up on the answer then don't come back and go troll somewhere else please

geesus christ i asked this like a bunch of times already

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
its spamming

soo uhh

get out

...How is it spamming? All I did was say "Both Riku and Sora would lose, Chuck Norris would kill them" just as a joke. AND it had to do with the topic. It isn't spamming or trolling or anything. I'm not going "Oh, buy McDonalds for $4!" or anything. It's still in topic.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
if riku where to use the power of DARKNESS like in kh2 when he looks like ansem/xehanort's heartless lol and then fight sora who would win??

cuz remember, riku beat roxas that way, and roxas and sora are pretty much equals/same person..

soo.. who would win ? im really curious about the winner cuz i just dk about this..

roxas would own sora

i think riku would win because the power of darkness is pretty amazing once harnessed
can do alot of stuff really
maybe throw sora in a dark corridor? forever?

tevlen

It depends on whose perspective your'e playing from. Obviously the person who you are playing as would win, as the game wouldn't' let you continue otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back