• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark-Diciple vs Twilight Demon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Well, here I am again, hopefully this goes well. Good luck to you Twilight_Demon

The spots for judges are open and well, Just remember the rules. From now on, your posts will be the law.

RULES:

1. No Powerplaying.

2. No God-Modding.

3. Literacy, literacy, and more literacy!

4. NO SPAM!

5. The judges/moderators are always right.

6. Post frequently.

7. Obey the rules

8. Finally, Have Fun!

Arena: Dark Coloseum.

I shall post my template soon, Again, good luck to you Twilight Demon...

Last edited:

Devious

I can't wait dark-diciple, this is going to be fun. You've seen my bio far too much to not know what it is or the jist of it. If the judges need me to do a repost please, by all means send me a PM about it.

Dark-Disciple

And you should know mine, though I will post it again for whoever wants to judge.. I do suggest you do the same Twilight Demon.

Template:

Name: Daniels

Appearance: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-015.jpg

Weapons: Light Bearer: A double-edged silver rapier that emits light energy. It has a gold handle and a small blue orb on the bottom which is used for releasing the souls of the lives the sword takes. This sword is capable of striking with light energy targets in the distance and Blinding the enemy with light.

Dark Keeper: A double-edged silver rapier that emits dark energy. It has an obsidian handle and a small red orb in the bottom use to keep the souls taken by the Light Bearer. It is capable of blasting a foe with sharp needles from the distance. Perfectly balanced blade, allows for quick & accurate deadly strikes.

Twilight Fluorspar
: The combination of the Dark keeper and the Light bearer, this is a long Sharp, wide blade that Daniels Can summon once he is in angel form. Powerful strikes, but hard to handle. able to cut trough virtually anything...

dual.gif

Theme Song: Until the end-by Breaking Benjamin

Last edited:

Devious

Template:

Name: Ekim

Appearance: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/Twisphotos/haru.jpg

Weapons: Profundus Obscurum: A Kama that is made of pure darkness, harnessing the power of the Satyr and his medium. This Kama is capable of terrible power and thirsts for blood at all times, even when Ekim sleeps it begs for blood.

Splendens Lux Lucis: A Kama that is made of the most brilliant light, harnessing the power of Saint Michael and his medium. This Kama is capable of terrible power but is useful for healing Ekim and others, even when Ekim sleeps it cries out to the ever dying.

Crepusculum Interventus: A large reaper scythe that was said to have been used by the medium of the Satyr and Saint Michael, the grim reaper. Ekim was given this weapon as a gift when he defeated death, proving his will to live. The scythe is held active and indestructable by Ekim's Kamas and the "Dou Millia Animus Captivus"

Theme Song: "Via Sin Dios" by Leftover Crack, "If I Die Today" by Ramallah

ooc- If you need translations for the words I used they are Latin, just send me a PM and I'll tell you what they mean, just for the sake of no confusion.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Dark-Disciple, I will ignore the fact that you just ripped a few of my ideas, so long as you let me judge.

Devious

woah woah woah dark! I'm not fleuent man! I'm just barely getting into the subject! Haha, I hope to learn to speak it fleuently someday though.

Let's get one more judge and have the battles begin, I'm thinking blackest night since I know he would be a good candidate, but it's up to him I guess.

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

(ooc.Well, we can start now, and let any other judge who is interested join as time goes... Now, Let us begin.)

Walking silently in the ever so forlorn and abandoned coliseum in which his ancestors had fought countless times before, Daniels stood as he looked aimlessly towards the entrance which was worn out but still held strong.

His mind was later assailed by the countless questions on why he had come.

He felt a presence near. The air was filled with a dark aura. Something didn't feel right.

As he sat in a pillar on the center, he unsheathed his blade as it glowed with the reflection of the dying sun.

Finally he would get his revenge on Ekim. It wouldn't be common of him to let by such invitation to a fight, a fight Daniels was prepared for...

Last edited:

Devious

Ekim slowly entered the arena, his mind racing with how he would handle Daniels. His grudge against Ekim was humorous, but still quite dangerous if he let it escalade any further. The time has come to end it, here and now. Drawing his Kamas in which he has become fleuent with his eyes immediately adjusted to the change in light, due to the enchantment on them from birth.

I've been looking forward to this for some time now... Let's see what he has to offer me after this time.

Ekim raised his black kama to the air as he spoke, a sinister essence coursing from the very power of his voice.

"Let's see how well you do after such a long time! Rivals forever! One will leave this arena though, the loser will have to wait for the afterlife in order to bring this battle to a close forever."

Ekim stood at the far end of the arena, not wanting to get too close before the time came. He lowered his kama and held his ground.

Dark-Disciple

"Indeed one shall...Poignant how death and death alone can bring our enmity to a conclusion...."

Said Daniels as he noticed Ekim at the other side of the obscure coliseum as he gradually got up as he held his Light Bearer in one hand, keeping a grasp of his Dark Keeper as it stood motionless in its respective sheath.

Leisurely Daniels began to walk towards Ekim with a malevolent smile on his face as he approached his adversary.

Acute in his senses, Daniels motioned Ekim to take the first move as he raised one hand and bowed down in courtesy, taking clutch of the Light Bearer in preparation of his attack...

Last edited:

Devious

Ekim frowned at the bow, and spun his kamas before starting to walk faster and building speed.

"I hate... Your generocity... Hyah!"

Ekim made the first move, memorable as a first move indeed, his black kama hit the ground with it's blade. As the blade sunk deep into the ground like a knife in butter, a shockwave formed in the ground, three-pronged and deadly. Not wasting any time Ekim ran behind the attack, sidestepping between each prong of the shockwave to obscure any vision of him.

"It will be the end of you!"

Dark-Disciple

Seeing the prongs coming straight at him at high speed, Daniels had to think fast before the first prong would collide in seconds.

Swinging his arms upwards, dark spikes began to form around him. Knowing that the strength of each prong would weaken each time it would collide with something, he began to form thousands of spikes in front of him...

As the First prongs crashed, some spikes where shattered, though many still stood.
The second and third prongs were soon to follow, so Daniels began creating more and more spikes to compensate for those that had been destroyed.

Ekim was nowhere to be seen, thus Daniels concluded that he would follow a prong, using it as cover.
It wasn't the on first wave because that one had just dispersed, so Daniels decided to prove if he was in the second one by blasting towards it a huge sphere of energy...
At least he would weaken that wave of prongs if Ekim wasn't in it; therefore, the spikes Dan had created would stop the third wave alone, So after shooting the blast of energy towards the second wave, Daniels unsheathed his second blade and held it on his other hand, prepared for Ekim’s emergence…

Last edited:

Devious

Ekim watched as his prongs of attacks were demolished in front of his eyes. He continued dodging between the remaining prongs. As he approached Daniels he noticed a sphere approaching him. Large, and deadly, he quickly dodged behind the last prong of his attack and began mumbling a few words. As he was almost finished he flinched slightly at the impact of the sphere and the prong he avoided. Before the spell could be undone, he continued, then vanished into black and green flames, lost in the void until he saw fit. He invisioned his destination, around the spikes that Daniels had created, just behind Daniels' back. The flames formed, causing the flames to lick across Daniels' back.

"Hehe, too slow."

Ekim spun his kamas once around, so they faced upwards towards Daniels' back. Swiftly he pulled back for power before bringing it back forward for a deadly strike.

ooc- Took you forever Dark! Gah! :p it's ok, I forgive you this time.

Dark-Disciple

As his dark sphere blasted the wall behind the remaining prongs, Daniels began looking around for Ekim's presence. Nothing.....

It's as if he had disappeared or something...

Then it hit him, as in seconds, he turned as he heard Ekim's voice speak.

Swiftly, he moved his sword out of instinct in order to Block Ekim's attack.

Not thinking it twice, he focused some energy on his Dark Keeper as he slashed while blocking with his other blade...

(ooc. Of course there's space Setharoth, you are welcomed, and Thank you...
Twilight Demon, you left that one quite open...)

Devious

ooc- well did you want a nice big gash up your spine so soon in the fight? Hehe, I don't think that would be too fun if you couldn't walk now would it. :p

bic- Ekim quickly raised his other Kama to counter Daniels' sword, summoning some of his own power into the blade of his Kama as he struck upwards to catch the blade. As the blade struck his, a shockwave burst from the two, cutting a gash across Ekim's face though he didn't flinch once the blow made contact.

"That's quite a bit of power you've gotten over this time Dan, too bad you and I couldn't have stayed friends. We might have made a great team, but time changes and time burns all flames."

Ekim grinned and vanished into black and green flames with the muttering of a latin phrase. Quicker than lightning he was on the other side of Daniels with his Kamas reaching around Daniels grabbing his swords. With a quick jerk on the swords they were pulled back behind Daniels' back and brought to the ground. Ekim knew he'd best not make any physical contact with the swords for fear of the negative force it would have on him as would his on Daniels. He once again thrusted his Kamas around Daniels' back, wrapping them around his neck and pushing him to the ground with his foot.

"What say you Daniels? Already you're forced on your back. You can do better!"

ooc- by the way, sorry for taking so long. I've been working like crazy and just barely got the time during work to post this. Hopefully we both can find more time to post :p.

Dark-Disciple

(ooc. you work? Really? doing what? I'm an editor/writer for a magazine, so most of the time I'm writing articles... The pay is pretty nice too..)

Once on the ground, Dan looked up with a sight of deep hatred, ands soon was enveloped by a shadow as he quickly began to sink trough the floor. His Dark Keeper followed, and soon Daniels reappeared on the stands of the coliseum with sword at hand.

Instantly, he lifted his right arm up, and so, the floor under Ekim began to splinter. Through the cracks in the ground, dark spikes began to sprout and rise to the sky.
In seconds, the spiked would begin to rain down on Ekim, one after the other with razor-sharp tips. Once each came in contact with any surface, they would explode, devastating the perimeter around the impact area.

In seconds would the spikes begin to pour down, and so, staring in wonder, Dan waited to be amazed by Ekim's improbable attempt of escaping...

Devious

ooc- I work technical support for a company called Eprofits. Pretty good work actually, and I love being able to work with computers all day and tell people how to copy and paste :p. Oo I'm lovin that post Dark, great work, and what magazine do you work for?

bic- Ekim watched as the spikes appeared from under him, his eyes growing wider by the second as did the spikes. Quickly he grinned, and his Kamas began to glow just as the spikes shot up into the sky. Ekim jumped a yard off of the ground towards Daniels' new position and shot a shockwave from his Kamas' blades. The resulting energy burst and explosion gave him a speed boost, shooting him at Daniels with immense speed. The spikes began their descent, they seemed to be following Ekim.

"Perfect."

As Ekim reached the stone separator between the stands and the coliseum floor he slammed his Kamas into the hard stone bricks that kept any spectators from falling onto the grounds, shattering half of it with his impact. He swiftly swung his body and flipped around so he was behind Daniels. He shoved his arms between Daniels' and placed his blades along the back of his neck. Ekim grinned wickedly as he watched the spikes come towards Ekim hoping to hit him with deadly accuracy.

Dark-Disciple

(ooc. Way to come back Twilight Demon, *Repped.
I work for a magazine being distributed to the high schools down here in Florida. I'm a writer and a copy editor, so I guess the work pays pretty well.... I also do coaching for kids in my neighborhood that want to learn how to play soccer....)

Seeing Ekim behind him, he then stared at the incoming spikes that had changed their course and now headed his way.

Knowing that they would follow heat signals, he knew it would be seconds before the spikes would hit.

With Ekim's blade on his neck and his arms behind his back, Dan got an idea to evade his own attack.

Closing his eyes, he began to concentrate his energy in his body. Consequently, in seconds, a pair of Dark Wings sprouted out of his back, shoving Ekim away from him. His Kama’s blade passed along in the side of his neck, he could feel the cold tip of the blade as it only softly scratched his neck.

Now free from Ekim's grasp, he began to worry about the spikes. He was the closest heat-emitting subject from them, which would make then follow him. He had tried to evade this by, once summoning them, doing so far away from the impact zone. Now, the spikes where coming in deadly short distance from him, so he did the first thing that came to mind…

Raising his arms forwards, he then stretched them out to his sides, and clones of him began to form, each holding hands with the other as they began to form all along the side of the coliseum, as the real Dan began to move among the other clones.

Soon, the spikes dispersed, and began to each hit one clone. Daniels moved from one of them to the next as the spikes came near, and so, the attack was easily dispersed.

Unsheathing his Blade, Daniels, and the handful of clones left, then swiftly moved towards Ekim to strike.
Surrounding him, Daniels readied his sword and moved towards Ekim, as the rest of the clones then followed.

"Prepare to Die now.... My old friend......."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back