• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark-Diciple vs Twilight Demon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Agreed, I'll work on that JF, thank you for the tip. And to everyone else, thank you for the comments. I'm glad you all have taken the time to read the battle and give your feedback.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
It was hard to decide, I belive it was a close fight, but as a judge, my final decision on who the winner of the fight should be, is Dark-Disciple. Both of you did great, and have alot of skill, I hope to see more from you guys in the future, for now, I bid farewell, and thank you for choosing me as a judge.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Well listen to what Jet-Fire said, and work on the structure of your paragraphs, I see there are alot of three to six letter lines in your posts. Also, your templates should be long, well not so much long, but descriptive. After reading your template, I should know almost everything about your charachter.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Though the usage of abilities not stated within your templates does slightly irk me, I must say that this battle goes to Daniels. Though Daniels used every speck of energy he held in order to administer his final move, it seems as though it would be far more destructive to Ekim that to Daniels himself.

Just a little note: Work on your paragraph and sentence structure. I saw quite a few run on sentences that could have been made into several shorter sentences without loosing smoothness and flow. Just basic writing advice, I suppose.

Jack London

Banned
Sorry for the wait guys... These past few days have been.. kinda bad, and so I didn't have the time to choose the winner earlier. Well, I've noticed that Daniels has been the popular choice for their own reasoning, and I can't say I disagree. As Jetfire said a lot of those abilities should have been in your template =/. To be perfectly honest, when I first read the battle, I actually went back to read the templates to see where these abilities came from, only to realize the templates focused more on their weapons than anything else. However, since these abilities weren't on your templates it would have been better if more detail as put into the posts, explaining HOW exactly these attacks were done. Most of the time you guys did, but in some of the posts, I noticed, that neither of you did =/.

My choice is DD's character, Daniels. Daniels seemed to fight more strategicly than TD's character, Ekim. DD's posts were also a lot more detailed than TD's, which was kinda what brought me to choosing him. At first, my choice was leaning toward TD, but, even as I read it again, some of his posts always seemed to leave me with a question, usually having to do with how his character had countered the attack. Some of his posts seemed... vague.

Regardless, it was a good battle. I congratulate you both. I really enjoyed reading it ^^.

Devious

Thank you for the advice everyone, I certainly will work on it. BN, if you could send me a message with a few examples of my runon sentences I would be happy to work on them.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I may not be a judge, but this battle definitely must be placed upon the more rememberable ones. As an observer throughout this battle, I loved the way you fought against one another. Reminds me of myself when I a, Gabriel. In fact, I pose a challenge to the defeated player, Twilight Demon, at a later date, using that same character if he so desires.

Devious

Thank you for the advice, again, everyone. And KHF, when I revise my character and create a better template (within the next few weeks I will begin my reconstruction of Ekim) I will gladly face you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back