• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark-Diciple vs Twilight Demon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

ooc- 0.o Clones? Ouch this is gonna hurt... That's cool man, I live way on the other side of the country, Utah baby, mormon central.

bic- Ekim's eyes widened in astonishment as the spikes were dispersed through sacrificing his own clones. He smiled broadly, knowing that this fight would not soon be over, nor forgotten. He looked up just in time to see the handfull of Daniels running at him full speed. He sprung to his feet and began chanting out a few Latin phrases.

"Hope your clones are durable."

Ekim muttered to Daniels before vanishing - not into flames, but into mid air - from any line of sight. Quickly each clone fell, their throats began spurting blood like a fountain and vanishing along with the blood they spilled. Ekim reappeared back in his original position, tired from the fast attack he had just used.

"Whew I always hated using that damn thing... But it's good for leveling the playing field."

Ekim's Kamas began to glow black and green in a bloodlust. Their blades began to pulse and shimmer with the essence of blood. They thirsted for more of Daniels blood. A single scratch had driven them mad for Daniels blood. The very scent of his blood in the air intensified as the Kamas wriggled in Ekim's hands slightly.

"You've made a bad choice letting these things scratch you Daniels. They'll be your undoing if they have their way."

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
(ooc. Mormons.... Nice.....I'll be surprised to know you aren't one or if they haven't tried to convert you with their niceness)

"Oh, but it makes it all so interesting...."

Said Daniels as he stretched his left arm to the side and the Light Bearer appeared on his hand.
Stretching his other arm outwards in the opposite direction, he then slammed both blades together as they began to shine brightly. A shockwave formed after the fusion, and a Long Blade was what now stood in Daniel's Grasp.
His garments had also changed. His black robe turned bright white, and this time, he only had one long black wing on his back. Little bolts of lightning where emitted all throughout his body. And his cape turned black and red as it was swung around by the air.

"Now let's see how strong you really are"

Pointing his long blade towards Ekim, Dan now began to focus his energy on his sword.
In seconds, his shadow enveloped the blade, and as soon as the whole thing was covered, it blasted trough it's point, taking the form of a Dragon as it headed towards Ekim.

This time, the target was locked, and the Dragon began to spiral in the air as it began to near Ekim.
It’s eyes glowed like a ruby and from them, in close distance, energy blasts began to shot as it spiraled around Ekim and began attacking him...

Daniels stood in the other end as he began muttering some words as he controlled the Dragon...

Devious

Ekim was being hit rapidly by the dragon attack, suffering severe external damage as each blow hit. Ekim grimaced and focused his energy towards the attack, not to the newly equipped Daniels. He brought the energy forth, causing an orb to form around him before protruding outward and stopping the attack in its tracks. Ekim stood strongly composed as he could, his body was gashed unbelievably, but he showed barely any sign of fatigue.

"I guess it's time I bring out the big guns as well."

Ekim's wounds began to heal themselves, sealing up with a slight trickling noise as the flesh and bone reformed. His eyes burned black and green, churning in his corneas. His Kamas began to glow in their ever-yearning bloodlust, their vengeance proclaimed silently as their auras began to form together. He began to meld the twin Kamas together, their size, texture, and color changing constantly. Ekim began to bleed from his mouth as the Kamas took the form of a Reaper Scythe. This scythe was composed from the spines, skulls and other bones of several damned souls. The blood that leaked from his mouth began to disintregrate from his skin and apparate on the scythe's skull head where a blue orb glowed with the intensity of the dead. Ekim stood there, his scythe in his hands glowing with an aura of pure Ultimaeic evil. His hair had turned completely white and his eyes flamed as he stood.

"Let the games really begin Daniels."

Ekim's voice was not solid, it echoed as if it were that of a spirit, distinguishable, but not exactly there.

Dark-Disciple

"With pleasure...."

Said Daniels as he came out of the trance after having his Dragon destroyed.
Raising his arms upwards, some of the lightning bolts that were emitted from his body began to strike on the floor. The air around him began to move violently and so, the dust underneath his feet began to move in a swirling pattern around him.

Soon, Daniels began to wave his arms in the air in an elliptical pattern as the air became more and more stirred as it followed his hands.
In a whirl of dark energy and wind, a Tornado began to form in front of him. The violent gust and wind were now heading towards Ekim, increasing in size as it moved, inch-by-inch, getting closer and closer to Ekim.
Piles of sharp rocks and the prongs that were left of Ekim's first attack began to be lifted up from the floor and into the air, being hurled towards Ekim with great strength due to the high winds....

This time, as soon as he had finished with the tornado, he began to focus his energy on the blast that would follow the it. His Death Beam...

Devious

Ekim grinned evilly and began to chant the words for instant transportation. As he was chanting the last syllabol he stopped, feeling energy being drawn in from the air to a position behind the tornado. Daniels was drawing energy for something...

"Transportation will mean my death... I guess it's time for this move."

Ekim's face became grim as he raised his scythe into the air and began swinging it like a pendulum, twisting it as he swung it. Ekim's face became more menacing and death like as he swung the scythe and chanted ancient words with it. Soon a mask began to emerge from under his skin and took its shape over his face. It was a black and white mask, with eyeholes that allowed Ekim to see through only two different spots on the right side of his face. Wings sprouted from his back, and his posture began to slouch down until he was resting on his scythe and his left knuckles for support. The wings by this time had finished sprouting, one was a decrepid bat wing, torn all around it, seemingly impossible to use to fly. The other was a beautiful angelic wing, with white feathers that reflected the sun and almost blinded those who gazed at them. Ekim's transformation was complete, he had become the one thing that gave him his Kamas in the first place. Ekim stood upright, his back snapping in several places as his skin began to flake and rot off of the epidermis layer. A cloak enshrouded Ekim and his whole face was hidden behind a hood.

"Let's end this now... Or never..."

Ekim's voice was rhaspy, almost incoherent. By the time his transformation was done the Tornado was beginning to suck him in. It took hold and brought him within it, ripping him to shreds but still hiding him within the cloak. His corpse fell to the floor in eight severed pieces as the Tornado dissapated. But within the cloak as the head rolled across the floor, was a plastic dummy's face with a mask over it.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... It tolls... For thee."

Ekim's voice echoed the famous words of death as a shadow fell around the entire collussium. Enshrouding it within pure darkness in which no light could enter but the light of Ekim and Daniels' souls.

"Here... Here is where it shall end Daniels... The place where we came from... Darkness..."

Dark-Disciple

(ooc. Twilight Demon,"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... It tolls... For thee."
Where did you got that from.... It's cool.......^_^)

As he was gathering the energy needed for his attack, Daniels opened his eyes to find the room flooded by darkness.
The cold, unforgiving darkness which had hunted his past for years and years before. The never-ending Darkness in which all things are made from....
Lowering his blade, Daniels began to walk forwards.
Everything was black, not a single speck of light was visible, so Daniels closed his eyes as he began walking...
Searching for Ekim's energy.
Focusing the energy he had just gathered on his blade, Daniels began to prepare for an attack any time now, as he began to try to track down Ekim's location.
It felt as though he was everywhere...

Last edited:

Devious

ooc- It was on Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on cartoon network one time and it reminded me of the same quote I saw on the internet. (my lil bro watches that show all the time so I was bound to see it) So I searched a bit and found that as something that represents what Death does, imagine life as a clock, when the bell tolls, it tolls for thee. See?

bic- "Can you feel it? ... The cold... The cold consumes you... It knows your fears... It knows your pain... Your darkest secrets feed it's strength..."

Ekim's voice echoed, slow and deadly. His breath was icy, forming frost as his breath escaped him. Rhasping, his voice chilled the very darkness itself, creating a cold and rutheless avatar of despair in the darkness that enveloped the very air the two fighters took in and choked their lungs to where they could barely breathe. Ekim's scythe drew in silent energy from the chilled surroundings and readied for a deadly blow.

"The darkness... The darkness consumes you... The darkness befuddles you... The darkness destroys you!!!"

Ekim slashed out from the darkness at Daniels. The scythe's gathered power discharged as it swung leaving a large black shockwave heading towards Daniels in the chance he dodges the initial strike.

ooc- sorry this post isn't as closed as I'd like it to be but I'm not in the best mood and I really don't want to type this for the rest of the night. So go ahead and post and I'll be better next time ^^

Dark-Disciple

"It is in Darkness that all is made from. It is in Darkness that all shall end"

Shouted Daniels out in the shadows. Now, just the act of breathing was painful, as the very air he inhaled burned his throat and down to his neck did he felt the burn.
Finally, an iota of energy was felt as the air was parted behind him. In seconds, Daniels turned to face Ekim's blade.
Raising his arm, a small shield of shadows came in front of him. Even though it was shattered easily by Ekim’s strike, at least the blow had lost momentum, and so, slashing his chest slightly, Daniels drew back as he then noticed the shockwave that followed.
Placing his wings over his chest, again Daniels was stricken by Ekim’s attack; something that knocked him back a feet or two and left him on the floor.

As minutes passed, Daniels began getting up slowly, leisurely and relaxed. The cut on his chest had healed and the look on his face was diabolical.
An ominous feeling began to fill the air around them. As Daniels then stood, his blade and the ground began to shake violently.

All of a sudden, his long Rapier began to glow brightly with a blinding light that began to expand through the darkness. The blade still held the energy Dan had placed on it to form his Beam of Death, and now, the sword rested on his arm as the light began to envelop him.

Once every part of his body was swallowed by the intense light energy, Daniels then stretched his arms outwards, and a light dome began to stretch outwards with Daniels in the center.
Consuming all the darkness around them, the light dome spread hastily as it grew and grew in size.
In seconds, the shrewd of Darkness that once encased them was shattered by the wave of light, soon they were back to the place they had started.
The bloody coliseum.
Kneeling on the other side of the battleground with support from his blade, Daniels began to genteelly stand up as he faced Ekim on the other side of the combat zone .

“Darkness is something easily brought upon. It consumed the body and mind and it destroys all emotions. All but two: Fear and Hate. It is in this feelings that we begin to feel the cold fingers of death himself, playing with our souls as a puppeteer, and we as his sad victims are to house thoughts related to him. Every man Dies, and everyone chooses how to. If I am to die here, let it at least be at the hands of a Friend. What else could I ask for. But do know that my darkest prayer was always for you to meet your demise. Oh, how I prayed a thousand prayers for your Death. And now, it is time for me to help the reaper and swiftly ease the passage to your grave. Die now for Me my friend. This is what I ask of you…”

Said Daniels as the earth below him began to part. Long cracks were formed under him and from those cracks, the very fires of Hell began erupting from.
Jumping up to one of the prongs that still covered the coliseum, Dark looked below him as lava began to ooze out of the cracks and fill the coliseum floor.
To make matters worse, the lava was inhabited by a Dark Distorted and Repulsive Beast. A Demon itself.
Dark then locked eyes on Ekim, who now stood in another pillar (sorry for the powerplay, but I wouldn’t like you to burn and die. At least not yet ^_^)
In the other side of the battle ground, and so he lifted an eyebrow and laughed maniacally.
Dark began to lift his arms one behind the other as more and more rock pillars began to rise from the lava, and so, Again he decided to speak.
“It is here that one of us shall meet their doom. We can either fight on the pillars, or…”
Stretching his wings outwards, “We can fight in the air above.”

And so, taking hard grasp of his Blade, Daniels then began to levitate up in the air.

Without waiting for Ekim’s response, Daniels pointed his blade towards the sky, and a lighting bolt came down to strike the pillar he was standing on.

(ooc. How epic wouldn’t you say? Now is about time the start of the conclusion began…)

Last edited:

Devious

ooc- Let's end this... May the best man win.

bic- Ekim rose swiftly to the air as he began to cackle. He dropped his large scythe which he caught with his feet. Reaching slowly up to his head he grabbed the leather straps which held his mask on and caused his skin to tear and shed repeatedly. He tightened the straps, his eye widening slowly in what seemed to be pure enjoyment as the strap began to cut itself into his skin. Blood began to flow from the area the straps touched. He kept laughing, even as blood began to seep from his eye down the front of his mask.

"You don't quite understand, do you... The one who gave me this scythe... What I have become? That which gives me strength is the essence of Death himself... He has given me this strength, this energy... And his curse... But you fail to see the true power of Fear and Hatred is what allows darkness to exist... It feeds off of the essences of those hateful people, those who fear it... Make it stronger... I have become the exact equal to Death... I am, the Deity of Death... The Corruptor of Souls..."

Ekim began to fall as he grabbed his scythe from between his feet, blood still running coldly down his mask and the back of his skull. A cold aura surrounded him, the lava below him began to harden and cool at it's surface.

"Welcome... To your fate Daniels..."

Ekim slammed his hand to the ground as he landed, from which the hardened lava began to shift. Decrepid wings began to form from the ground, millions of them. From these wings a million tiny horned heads arose, skeletal backs and shortly after, a full body. Imps, millions and millions of Imps arose from the hardened lava, all screeching as they spread their wings with their awakening. They trained their eyes upon Daniels, then took flight.

"Your soul shall strengthen my scythe! You will perish and become a part of me! Embrace the power of darkness Daniels!"

Last edited:

Devious

ooc- Just when it gets to the conclusion you start killing it... tsk tsk tsk... haha cmon bud let's end this.

Dark-Disciple

As the grotesque and distorted creatures began to soar towards him, small drops of cold sweat began to roll down his back.
For once, no plan came to mind as he was petrified at the sight below him.

Millions of repulsive beings ascended towards him like a rain of arrows, and in seconds, they would strike with a force he’d yet to encounter in his life.

Looking at his blade and then back at the brutes, Daniels decided that if he took a defensive position, they would overwhelm him; therefore, grasping his blade tightly as he had done before, he plummeted downwards towards them as he slashed the air in front of him and created an opening between the oncoming creatures through which he passed straight through.

Faster and faster he dropped, closer and closer to the lava below him; the temperature rose substantially for every inch that he came nearer to the flames.
Without hesitation, Daniels stretched his arm towards the flames, and spontaneously, a dark, see-through force field encased a circle around him.

In seconds, he sunk into the molten rock and the impact created a wave that began to move swiftly towards the newly-made plain in which Ekim stood ominously.

A deep crater formed around the impact zone, and the walls of the now stretched force field held the lava from coming in.
It is there that Daniels stood now laughing maniacally in the center of this rock basin as he looked up to the beast-covered sky above him move towards his new location.

He shook his head from side to side as he then sunk his blade into the loam bellow him/

“SCATTER”
Wailed Daniels, as his blade sank in the soil as if it was water.
Seconds following his action, millions of tiny pieces of metal in the shape of cherry blossoms erupted from the magma around him. The immense heat elicited each peace to go aflame, and they rose to the air towards each of the oncoming urchins, piercing their flesh like butter.

Soon, lifeless bodies began to rain from the sky as the numbers began to be decimated into a handful of injured flying scamps.

As the attack ended, each piece of ignited metal began to mesh together in midair to form the sword that once was. It soon came down as if it had a life of its own into the right hand of Daniels, and there he stood looking stunningly with his hand being burned ever so slightly.

“Fear’s Function is to Foment Formidable Force In the Individual. It is a marvelous emotion that can only help a person grow in strength each time he faces against it; However, I fear death no more.”
Shouted Daniels in a menacingly loud tone so that Ekim could hear behind the wave of Lava that was now getting closer to him.

“Death is a foe I’ve already confronted, and it is the same foe you will encounter today.”
Continued Dan as he stared aimlessly at the colossal wave in front of him

“But know that I do not talk of the same ‘Death’ that you firmly know off. Oh NO!
I speak of the intangible form of it’s work. The endless sleep that comes after life….
The End of the essences of light and Darkness, and the Endless torture that follows”

As he finished saying the last words, he gave a long sight and with sword at hand, he began to prepare his next attack….. His Last attack……..

(ooc. Twilight Demon let this battle never be forgotten in history. Let’s make it last. Other than that, all I have to say is: Have fun and again, let the best RP'er win ^_^)

Last edited:

Devious

ooc- Dark... If you leave the forums, know that I will follow... I won't part with my nemesis in KHI. Keep in touch... Now... Let's end this once and for all, no more interruptions! Show me your skills!

bic- Ekim gazed in slight awe as the wave came crashing towards him at increasing speeds. He twitched his eye, slightly, and leapt towards the wave of magma. His scythe drawn, and glowing with a viscious aura that grew as he came ever closer to Daniels. He knew, that this was the end for one of them. His scythe knew who was to die, but would not speak a word to Ekim. It only thirst for blood, the blood of Daniels, the blood of that which embodies all that Ekim does not.

"You... You do not yet understand... Death... Fear and Death... They intertwine! I am that which embodies Death! You are that which embodies Fear! We were made to clash like we are now! And to the end, only one can survive..."

Ekim began spinning his scythe, causing it to look like a present day helicopter propellor, turning around at increasing speeds. The magma fell over Ekim, but did not annihilate him. Seconds after the magma consumed him he jolted through the other end, the magma falling to the basin below as the kinetic energy of the wave began failing and diminishing. Ekim hovered there, singed all around by the magma, but showed no signs of pain. His head cocked at an angle, his scythe held bravely to his side, glowing with a black and green aura that pierced even Ekim's aura. From a distance, one could hear chanting coming from under his mask. Chanting of a spell, powerful, deadly, and ancient.

"Death surround you, Daniels... Death entangle you, Daniels... Death become you... Daniels..."

All of the energy that was focused from his chanting, all of the pulsating power, was forced into Ekim's scythe. It began to pulse and shake uncontrollably as the pure energy began to flow through it with devastating power. Screams of the damned echoed from the orb above the staff, the souls crying out to be saved. They knew this was their chance, for peace. They knew that if Ekim fell, they could rest forever. They knew that this expense of power, was their pain and agony and sorrow diverged into an attack only usable by the Reaper of Souls himself.

"Daniels... Goodbye..."

He quickly began swinging his scythe in the air, creating a seal with the cloud like aura that stayed where Ekim cut the air. He stopped swinging as he finished the seal which looked much like a "P". Putting the scythe to his side he felt the energy rush from the scythe and into his body as he spread his hand towards the seal. Much of the energy remained in the core of his body, but a large amount was focused in his hand, towards the seal. Ekim spoke one word, before the madness of the spell was unleashed.

"Ultima..."

The seal began glowing black and green, shaking as it stood in the air. The sections of the seal where it made a point began to glow bright as the energy gathered on those tips. Without warning, they blew from the points of focus. Black and green orbs flew towards Daniels, spiralling in order to cause confusion and then, stopping at points all around him, encasing him in the prison of Ultimaeic Energy. Bio, Darkness, and Flare, all of the base elements of Ekim's attacks diverged their focus into Daniels. Charging at him with unbridled power and deadly accuracy and seeked to take his life, even if the energy had to hunt him down.

Ekim could do nothing at the moment, but watch for the events to unfold. He reached up with his free hand, and undid the bound leather straps that held his mask in place. He wanted to see this, with both of his eyes...

Dark-Disciple

(here’s to the end)

Droplets of cold and astringent sweat began to make their way down the wrinkles and scars of Dan’s face, each of which held the story of a crude and torturous life that followed him.

He stood firmly as he stopped his spell for a split second to stare blankly at the horror that now followed.

The sight of the thousands of victims slain by the edge of his blade began to flash on his mind as he saw himself standing on the same place they had been on their last living seconds.

It was as if this was but a dream; nothing more than a mock of reality where men lived in a state where virtue was profitable and common sense made their civil hand pure. He later remembered that it is the fact that they lived on a state where avarice, anger, envy, pride, sloth, lust, and stupidity profited far beyond humility, chastity, fortitude, justice and thought that they were forced to crash and place the whole world at it’s rightful ending.

It was all but in that second that he actually felt sorry for all the things he had done.
He soon eschewed this thoughts as they burdened his soul, and for the first time, he was at peace and again, his whole body entered a state of trance.

He soon increased the grip of his sword to a point in which blood began to spew from his hands as it made its way to taint the ground below him, and his face was distorted to form so evil a smile that even Satan would be petrified by the sight.
The laugh of a Madman followed as he finished reciting the words of an ancient chant once lost by the passing of time, and around him a wall of fire circled the perimeter of where he stood, signaling the start of his forbidden rite.

The spinning orbs drew ever so near as we stop to contemplate the following of events that now start to unfold.

Everything began moving painfully slow as Daniels’ broad and sharp sword was soon separated into its initial forms.

On one side, one sword was enveloped by a light that bright enough to make the heavens jealous, and still the darkest shades of black gathered together on his other side, enveloping his other sword in eternal shadows.

From above it was quite an inspiring sight, as both the light and the shadows began to enclose his arms and travel all the way down to his chest. His whole body was as if separated in half by the now equalized whites and blacks pushing with equal force.
Half his face turned blinding white, while the other was a void of never-ending darkness, and the fierce fire around him shined as it reflected his glow making it seem made of rubies and gold, and the dusk in the background made the sight ever more magnificent.

All around him the ground shook violently, and rocks began to levitate on the surface.
Columns, spikes and every other structure around them began to collapse and crash to the ground as more and more energy began to be sucked into Dan’s body.

Soon, beams from the stars above the newly formed night began to be focused in rays as they began to clash against the surface of the earth, and destroying everything they touched.

At this notion, Daniels finally finished taking the needed amount of energy, and began moving his arms upwards towards each other as the dissimilar poles of light and darkness began to expel each other as if magnetized with different poles.

However, Dan used all the energy that he had sucked, and all the energy that was left on his wounded body to clash this two elements together, and in the fraction of a second in which all of this had happened, time began to regain it’s regular rhythm, and a gray beam was expelled from Daniels towards the direction of Ekim’s opposite attack, and then everything turned white as the collision released from both attacks pulverized everything…

………………………………………………………………………………………….

The smoke caused from the impact began to cease unclearly, and on the distance there was only one figure standing at the edge of a dying earth.

Soon the figure turned, and it muttered some words that have been lost with the passing of time, together with the glorious fight of two prestigious contenders…

(ooc. Thank you very much for your patience Twilight Demon, and I thank you greatly for a great battle. Now let the judges decided who that last figure was, based on who the strongest was throughout the battle. I will contact new judges due to the fact that the current ones seemed not to be around much.
Here's a list of the people I've contacted:

1. Knives
2. Blackest Night
3. Jet_Fire
4. Wolfy
5. D2L

I’m looking forwards to working with you on a near future my friend / nemesis)
^_^

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: I must say, a truely epic battle guys, top marks! If it was up to me Daniels would win, but I'm not one of the jusdges, so we'll leave it to them. AND NOW FOR THE SCUZZY PLOT TWIST! /OOC

Aplause. The sound of a single pair of hands clapping together, slowley and deliberately, echoed across the devistated battleground. A pair of eyes gleamed in the feable light beaking through the dust cloud from the final explosion. One eye was grey-blue and the other was deep red with a slitted pupil. "Very impressive!" said a single voice, adressing the lone victor, "Yes, most impressive. I wonder how you would do though against me?" the glint of a metal blade joined that of the eyes, "Well? Feeling lucky?"

Edit:
OCC: If either of you two want to join my new RP 'New York Rumble - 2020 AD', I would really apriciate the help as I'm kinda low on players. /OOC

Last edited:

Devious

ooc- Bravo! A final post worthy of applause. Great battle Dark-Disciple. We became more distinct in posts by the end if you didn't already notice. We got better and better until we came to the last two posts. Amazing. Good luck with the judges Dark-Disciple.

Dark-Disciple

You brought out the best in me bro...
I did actually noticed that as I was reading the whole thing together again.

Again, I'm truly deeply sorry for all the delays, but lately I've been working on a bunch of things together, and I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave any detail left undone and school has just been brutal on me. I kindda had to neglect any other issues outside that.
I'm glad I get a break for a week. I think I actually deserve it....
^_^

I tried to get the best to judge as you can see.
So there won't be any biased judgments. (or so I hope)

Jack London

Banned
6. Post frequently.

7. Obey the rules

^ Lol.. almost a 7 month battle.

Great battle...wow. Its going to be quite hard to decide the winner, so I'll have to ask of more time to decide and re-read the battle a few more times.

DD.. I always thought you were a good rper, but you've improved alot since the last time I've seen you and our since our last fight. This battle reminds me of why I looked up to you, back in the day when I first came here ^^.

TD, I've never really rped with you or seen you RP that much, if any at all, but this battle shows a lot and you've done really well. As I've read this battle I've always had to switch between you two, it wasn't ever clear who was better, and it still isn't.

~I'll choose the winner in a day or two..

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Definately an...interesting battle. The winner, in my opinion is....I don't know yet. Give me a day to decide. *Dissapears in the darkness*

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I see this easily going to Daniels. It was a long battle, and yes, a lot of abilities were used that you really should have been put into the templates. Scatter was obviously from Bleach....

I congratulate both of you. Well done from both parties.

Also, Keyblade Smitey, you can't just walk in now that both parties are severly wounded and worn out and challenge them.... Create a new thread, and start as if the person was full health and strength. We call that being an opportunist on WC3. (killing them when at extremely low health)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back