• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Beach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

I've moved on from the whole novel's release date and thought of something. I think it was posted before but I can't find the thread so here goes...
The dark beach... the place where Sora and Riku are at the end and where Roxas meets Xemnas, (supposedly)
This area is the dark half of a world, or resides within a world.
When that bright light flashed in Xemnas' lair, we don't know if they were transported to anothr world or not.
So, when Kairi puts that message on the Destiny Island's beach and makes it drift into the ocean, it is gone.
OBVIOUSLY a bottle can't create a corridor of darkness so I'm thinking that the dark beach is the dark half of Destiny Islands. Something had to happen because the bottle couldn't fly to another world.
Something happened, (don't know if it was washed into the Secret Place somehow and wandered and rolled through the door) or if it reached a certain point, but I am trying to figure out if the Dark beach is really the dark half of Destiny Islands' heart. (Just like darkness of Sora's heart.)

TrueRoxas527

I'm also wondering, did Sora's heart contact the bottle?
Sure, that message was written with feelings from Kairi's heart, so if Sora's heart contacted it, (the heart's are connected) then the bottle would transport to the dark half.

TrueRoxas527

This is a really awesome theory.

THANK YOU! I enjoy people finally accepting a theory of mine, I'm just hesitant if it has been spoken of before...
Anywho, I finally think that the bottle is the courage from Kairi that made the Door to Light appear...
unless that's where it came from...

So, if she didn't send the bottle, she would have still remembered Sora, but he and Riku would never make it back to the light half.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
THANK YOU! I enjoy people finally accepting a theory of mine, I'm just hesitant if it has been spoken of before...
Anywho, I finally think that the bottle is the courage from Kairi that made the Door to Light appear...
unless that's where it came from...

So, if she didn't send the bottle, she would have still remembered Sora, but he and Riku would never make it back to the light half.

I'm actually talking about Cid's theory, but yours made sense too.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I've moved on from the whole novel's release date and thought of something. I think it was posted before but I can't find the thread so here goes...
The dark beach... the place where Sora and Riku are at the end and where Roxas meets Xemnas, (supposedly)
When that bright light flashed in Xemnas' lair, we don't know if they were transported to anothr world or not.
So, when Kairi puts that message on the Destiny Island's beach and makes it drift into the ocean, it is gone.
OBVIOUSLY a bottle can't create a corridor of darkness so I'm thinking that the dark beach is the dark half of Destiny Islands. Something had to happen because the bottle couldn't fly to another world.
Something happened, (don't know if it was washed into the Secret Place somehow and wandered and rolled through the door) or if it reached a certain point, but I am trying to figure out if the Dark beach is really the dark half of Destiny Islands' heart. (Just like darkness of Sora's heart.)

~ you remember the phrase "one sky. one destiny"? i was thinkin that the skys and oceans of every world are some how connected. i think the oceans are the means of travel used during the time of bbs. remember, gummy ships were never used before the 1st kh b/c the impassable walls of each of the worlds were never brought down before then.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The bottle could've followed Sora's heart and once he got to the beach, the bottle finally reached him.

K

kingdomky

I do think that the dark beach is the darkside of the destiny islands cause at the end of KH when ansem was altering the islands they started to look like the dark beach....

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

well my two thoughts are this:

-dark half i agree with because Destiny Islands was almost completely destroyed in KH1 except for that patch of sand Kairi was on
-and i think it was able to travel between worlds because Kairi wrote it and she is a Princess of Hearts(as in princess of Destiny Islands)so she would have control over both halves even though she is purely good

hey why is pluot poppin out everywhere in KH2...he cant make portals

Anagram

Banned
maybe every world in the light realm has a opposite in the dark realm. Besides the ones inbetween.

3bay

Well, I saw The BBS trailer and Ven looks a lot like Roxas so when they are on the Beach at the beginning and who ever it was said "I've Been to see him. He looks a lot like you." It made me think that that was Ven. But, I'm not sure.
:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back