• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dante vs Vergil vs Sparda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Who would win in this battle btween father and sons? Give who and your reason of why they would wint the free for all. I say Dante because he surpassed his father when he defeated Mundus.

Squall

Wow! I will just Love to see the fight.It will be a hard and tough battle but still most probably there will be a tie cuz all of them are demons and can understand each other well.But even though vergil is kind of coolest but i think Dante will win in the end because of his good will and so many variety of weapons which Vergil or Sparda dont have.

Saixs' WRATH

The only reason I say Sparda would is because he's Sparda and he has his sword which is the sword of all swords. Also he's there dad and he has more demon in him even though he gave up lots of his powers.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i just looked some stuff up on them. i say Dante because he beat the power of Sparda in the 3rd one i think it was.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I say Sparda would win because Sparda is Virgil and Dante's father. Also he is the full demon who rebelled against his own kind alone and still saved the human world, that must take some power. I disagree about Dante beating Sparda's power in DMC3 because Arkham had his power and he couldn't control it therefore if someone like Vergil who I believe could have controled it was to possess his father's power then Dante would have been defeated. The main thing is the blood because even though Dante and Vergil are part demon that saves them from being hurt by most things that would kill their human side. Such as jumping from an enormous tower all the way to the ground or being shot in the head along with stabbed countless times. It's sort of how Arkham said to Vergil in DMC3 before Vergil stabbed him and believed to kill him. He said "What about you? You're power is incomplete too. In your blood mingles both human and demon blood." So neither Vergil nor Dante have full demon power and I would think they would be stronger if so, and that being said I say Sparda would defeat both of them.

Dark Omega

Might as well stop wondering, because I'm not tell
Sparda, enough said. I highly doubt Vergil would last too long, but Dante might've had a good chance, IF he was a full-demon. The reason I think Dante would last is because he uses fire arms, unlike Vergil who just utilizes his swordsman skills. Long story short, Sparda would win because he is a Full-Demon.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Enigmatic man said it all. Sparda is a full bred demon, in control of every ounce of power he has. Sparda being the father of the two, is stronger.

Saixs' WRATH

I see some Sparda people. As for him being full demon he was until he gave up his powers to seal the demon world. When he did so he became like Dante and Vergil. He had a devil trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back