• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dangerous Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

The killer games out there that have been invented are crazy. My list I will make first:
1. Gun Play & Fencing (simple weopon fights that some think to be fun)
a. Paintball
b. Airsoft
2. Russian Roulette (probability game of death)
3. Truth or Dare (Oh yes, its dangerous)
4. Straw Picking (the probability game where the chooser who gets the smallest straw has to do what they are told to do or die)
5. Spin the Bottle
6. Fights
a. wrestling
b. boxing

Feel free to add to the list.

Last edited:

MasterHearts7762

Well airsoft and paintball can be dangerous, if you're stupid and don't have eye protection. >.> I was playing airsoft one time and some guy got shot in the ear...*shudders* He was bleeding pretty bad. But that still doesn't take away the fun of it. :D!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Playing video games, if you get mad enought you can slam the controller on your feet and be in pain for weeks...not lieing it really does hurt..-_-

xx kairi xx

i love paintballing! its awesome! especially them hand grenade smoke bomb things u can use ;P fencings awesome to...although my instrcuter told me its the least dangerous sport as we r protected so much...
tht electric shock game can be dangerous to people with weak hearts/ are epeleptic and polo can be dangerous aswell...i fractured the lower half of my back doing that after being thrown of the horse and getting trampled on lol :x

Wicked

absurdiam
Playing video games, if you get mad enought you can slam the controller on your feet and be in pain for weeks...not lieing it really does hurt..-_-

I'm more of a squeez the controller and through it at the screen type of guy. That is also dangerous.

very differentiable
Awards
Trying to solve a back to square one, my friend had one, until he decided to torment some of his other friends, including me, with it. Boy the thing was aerodynamic, and pretty solid too we could confirm, now it's not anymore.

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Suicide

...You know. That handball game where the players get pegged by each other whenever the ball bounces off the wall. And...sometimes it bounces so high, it goes into the streets, sometimes under a car. Then we force someone to get it...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I guess this could count. The Pass Out game since if your "friends" are trying to choke you, they might actually be trying to kill you :x

Apollo

Silver Member
Sex. One wrong move.

Emos here played Russian Roulette. One died, and nobody really even gave a damn.

Awards
a. Paintball
b. Airsoft

There's something wrong with you. The occurrences of death or serious injury in either sport are farther and fewer in between. The only time you'll hear a horror story involving Paintball and Air soft is when stupid kids go out and play it wearing nothing but T-Shirts and shorts.

Also, Testicular Cancer.

C

Charlie

Russian Roulette is fucking hilarious.
I don't know what in the fuck you're smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back