• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dangeki Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

Not much new =X
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Cool. Nothingness.

edit; sorry, nothign was showing up and then I refreshed, nothing looks new but still a nice find.

αsiя

space coke
It has a new screenshot of Vanitas and you can see a better view of the greek city

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Good find. Looking at the screenshots of Ven makes him look so different from Roxas when it comes to expressions.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yeah, Ven is very easily recognizable as Ven (and not as Roxas) when you see him interact. But the fact remains-- Ven and Roxas are physically identical. And for a reason.

if you look closely Roxas hair is slightly different than Ven's

Roxas looks a little bit more skinnier than Ven

Oh please. :U

Sadly nothing new.Only 3 weeks left and still so little is known

I'd have to disagree. What with the new trailer that gave to us SOOO much new information and such, I think we may know a bit too much!

(And there are, like, two or three new screen shots, though none of them are particularly interesting...)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Yeah, Ven is very easily recognizable as Ven (and not as Roxas) when you see him interact. But the fact remains-- Ven and Roxas are physically identical. And for a reason.

Oh please. :U

I'd have to disagree. What with the new trailer that gave to us SOOO much new information and such, I think we may know a bit too much!

(And there are, like, two or three new screen shots, though none of them are particularly interesting...)
The hair is different. But the comment on Roxas is skinnier is invalid since he is wearing only a jacket, and Ven has on Nomura-complicated clothes.

And the trailer asked more questions

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
same stuff but still good :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ven is a freaking spindle, just like Roxas. :/

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I don't know what people are seeing that makes them say Roxas and Ven look different... looks like they used the same model to me, just the clothes and the angle.

Anyway, I'll get around to translating this in a bit. There is nothing new, but I might as well.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
thanks for getting on the translations lissar, i know its nothing new but still good....also to me, Roxas and Ven do not look any different besides clothing

Rexy

Bronze Member
I don't know what people are seeing that makes them say Roxas and Ven look different... looks like they used the same model to me, just the clothes and the angle.

Anyway, I'll get around to translating this in a bit. There is nothing new, but I might as well.

thanks for getting on the translations lissar, i know its nothing new but still good....also to me, Roxas and Ven do not look any different besides clothing

i agree with bouth of you, the only things that are diferent to me are the cloths and the face expressions, in other words, they look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back