• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dandelion Heartless in Tangled world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

The trailer for kh3 features a new type of Heartless in the tangled world that looks like a dandelion clock, has it been confirmed what they're called yet?

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, not yet. I think.
It's just known that they will spawn other heartless of that type. You can see that in the trailer, though..

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
They sure are cute.
tumblr_nq25kz1s4V1simwbco1_500.gif

The little ones they sprout are even more adorable.
I hope dealing with the little boogers running around won't be a pain.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm really looking forward to fighting them. The environment looks absolutely gorgeous and the heartless we've seen so far seem like a big improvement to the dream eaters in DDD.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Just for fun, anyone want to predict their name? I'll be wrong, but I'm going with Spore Pods for the big guys and Seedlings for the little ones.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I hope those little bastards go FLYING when you hit them with a finisher. It needs to be satisfying as all Christ like in KH1.

Hirokey123

Awards
Hrm if past flower plant heartless are any indication the names will be something silly and probably a bit plain like...

Wicked Weed and its baby spawn the Rambunctious seeds.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It sounds more like a Dream Eater name than a Heartless one but I'm fond of Afrower.
Or should I say I'm frond of Afrower. Ha ha ha.

DoctahFaz

Awards
they remind me of the jellyfish/squid thing in atlantica that blows up into smaller ones when you try to kill it

They wouldn't split up if your finishing move on them was magic. That actually reminds me, it'd be pretty cool if the Dandelion heartless didn't split up if you used Fire or Blizzard to finish them off.

Empress Mitsuru

Here's another idea I had, maybe the boss in the Tangled world could be related to the dandelion heartless in some way. I couldn't see Mother Gothel as a boss because she doesn't have any powers.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Here's another idea I had, maybe the boss in the Tangled world could be related to the dandelion heartless in some way. I couldn't see Mother Gothel as a boss because she doesn't have any powers.

That's a good idea, maybe the darkness in Mother Gothel blooms through lies and deceit and eventually summons a queen flower heartless. Heck, maybe Disney villains have the power to summon nobodies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back