• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dancing in the Sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
Every time I post here I get ignore, so I hope this one won't get get ignored. Here's one of my favorite fanfics I've written (and writing) And I mention Vanitas, but no face or anything. All I say is that he's Sora's twin, younger twin.

Here's the link to it if you wanna read the unedited one:Dancing with My Prince Chapter 1: Masquerade Party, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Dance with My Sky
Chapter 1: Masquerade Party

“Tonight’s the night!” The princess of Disney Castle, Kairi, exclaimed for about the thirtieth time. She applied ‘Passionate’[1] eye shadow with ‘Cherry Electric’ [2] lip-gloss. Her blush was ‘Full Fuchsia’[3]. Princess Kairi wore a pink dress[4] that had a cage under it so it seemed full and pretty. Anyone could see how thrilled Princess Kairi was if you glanced around the room. Different colored dresses lay upon the floor and bed. Shoes, all with heels, were scattered around the floor and some hidden on top of shelves because Princess Kairi heaved them in rage.

And you should feel remorseful for the person cleaning up, right?

“Kairi would you pick a God damn shoe and leave already?!” I screamed. Yeah, me-The lady-in-waiting’s-personal-servant. Now I know what you’re thinking: Isn’t the Lady-in-Waiting the Princess/ Queen’s servant? Yeah, she is. But I’m the servant’s servant, if that makes sense.

“Hey, you know none of these shoes fit me.” Princess Kairi plopped on her pink king size bed. She put a shoe on and it was too big. She just started at it for a moment and then threw it, almost hitting Naminé in the face. Naminé ducked and held a small pink shoe and placed it onto Kairi’s foot; it fit perfectly.

“You know what I don’t get?” The two of them looked at me. “You’re rich and all your shoes are big. Why can’t you just get new shoes that fit?” Kairi and Naminé laughed.

“Our shoes get mixed up in each others.” Naminé explained. Kairi turned to Naminé.

“Naminé, why do I have such small feet?” Naminé open her mouth, but I beat her to it.

“The Chinese said that if you have small feet, you are a princess. Science says if you have big feet like me, then you’ll grow tall. Which is true since I’m almost six foot.” Technically, I was 5’ 11 ¾” Close enough, right? I looked at Naminé. She was wearing a white dress opposite of Kairi’s. Kairi’s was full, Naminé stayed close to her body. Kairi was bright in color; Naminé was two light shades, blue and white. Kairi had a lot of make up; Naminé had near none.

In case you were wondering, Naminé is the Lady-in-Waiting; the one I work under.

“Glad you guys can finally leave. I’ll be able to think!” I stood up and exclaimed. We all laughed. We knew that I was joking.

“You do realize that you have to pick up?” Naminé said getting up and helping Princess Kairi up as well. I sweat-dropped.

“Great. If you don’t see me when you come home, just know I’m dead under all these clothes.” Naminé and Kairi laughed.

“Naminé, you should just let her come with us.” Kairi said begging Naminé with puppy eyes. I chuckled.

“Nah, that’s okay. I’d ruin you style. …y’know I will come. Later. Three hours later. Hayner, Pence, Olette, and I will all come. Don’t stop us and don’t tell Mar-Mar” Even if I gave Marluxia a nickname, I still respect him. …A little. Marluxia and I have never been on good terms. I would make fun of his pink desires and he’d say ‘At least I don’t stay in my room all alone.’ Then I’d say ‘At least I’m not gay and fcuk Vexen all the time.’[5] He’d be burned and then he’d walk away blushing. Hey, who could blame him? Everyone hears Vexen’s moaning and it’s worse than his chilly, rapist laugh.

“This is the party of the year! Everyone’s going to be there. Besides, the host is my best friend who I haven’t seen in years.” There was that silly grin placed on her mouth. Every time she talked of the dude, she’d have the same smile. Kairi looked in the mirror to check her make-up…again.
I shook my head and grinned. My black hair clouded my eyes and some strand fell in my eyes. I knew Kairi was in love with this ‘friend’ of hers. You know what they say, your friends with someone for a long time, he/she will be you lover. I believe that.

At the age of twenty, both Naminé and Kairi were like my sisters. Naminé was a little bit more my sister as I could talk to her almost about ANYTHING. With Kairi I could only talk about girly stuff, which I wasn’t really interested it. Princess Kairi, like I’ve said before, is the princess of Disney Castle. Disney Castle is the castle for Traverse Town. Kairi was flawless and loved by all. Most people did not know that Kairi was not that flawless. She had a dark side which I would get to be real good friends with in the coming months.
Naminé was an elite-skilled perfected wizard who most declare her a prodigy while others an angel. Her best magic was spells while her worst was healing. I had to teach her how to heal from the old textbooks. I didn’t not tell her where I got them, even though she asked many times. Both women were beautiful and almost perfect. Hell, they could get any guy to worship the ground they walked on if they wanted to!
Then, I step in. I was not a peasant girl, which everyone thinks I am. No, I’m the opposite. Can you think of me being higher than Kairi in status? No? Well, then you’re wrong. I am the true heir to Hollow Bastion. My ‘aunt’ you could call her, is the ‘other’ heir. My mother and father were almost dying and I was sick. We had to hide and the ‘other’ heir took over. I always remember that my mother was carrying me and I looked back to see my ‘aunt’ laughing evilly and a boy with spiky brown hair. I can’t remember anything else than that and he looks at me. A few days after the look, I was playing with Healing spells. Mind you, I was only three. I had spelt Healing medicine on myself and my Father walked in with the bread he had to steal. He looked at me, and I was cured. He asked me in a whisper of confusing and astonishment of what I did. I pointed to the medicine that had fallen on my and he laughed. I giggled thinking it was a game. My mother was proud that I could do that. From that time on, I could heal anything and anyone. But I know I got my strength form that boy who I looked at. I wanted to find him, and thank him.

The two of them were about to go to Marluxia’s room, when the door slammed opened hitting me on my butt and making me land on the floor with my butt in the air and my chin on the floor. I laid there grinding my teeth. He was so getting it. If I were wearing my gothic Lolita outfit, I’d murder Marluxia then and there. Marluxia looked down at me and grinned.

“Well, what do we have here, Amaya? I wish you were wearing that gothic Lolita outfit. It was blue and white right? Kind of like the Naminé’s drawing.”[6] Marluxia glanced at Naminé and she blushed and looked away. He laughed a sickening cruel laugh. I got up and tried to punch him in the face. He held my hand with his pink-gloved hand. He tossed me back on the floor, but I held my ground. I growled.

“Hello, flower wielding dude.” That’s what I use to call him before I knew his name. He scowled at the nickname.

“Hello, old heir-“I ran up to Marluxia, who eyes were closed, and clamped my hand on his mouth. I whispered in his ear, “You will NOT speak of that in front of Kairi. You know that.” He smirked. Through my hand, I heard him say, “That’s exactly why I was going to say that.” Kairi looked at us. I mean, the sight was weird. A pink-haired guy wearing all pink with a black-haired girl’s butt sticking out in the air and her hand on his mouth. I’d be laughing my ass off if I saw that. I’m surprised they didn’t.

“Umm, Amaya?” Kairi asked stepping closer to us. Marluxia and I turn to face her.

“Yes, Kai?” Another nickname for someone else. She seemed hesitant. Then she shook her head.

“Never mind. It’s nothing.” Marluxia and I cock our head and stare at Kairi and then each other. After a moment of staring at each other, I jump off Marluxia.

“Well, you best get going now. Can’t be late.” Naminé looked at me and we had a telepathic conversation.[7]

You will come, right? She asked.

Of course. I can’t miss it because of you-know-who. I respond with a smirk. She sighs.

I don’t know if he’s going to be here.

You’re just lying so Kairi doesn’t get jealous! I snap. She moves back a step as though she’s been betrayed and slapped. My eyes become wide for what I have done.

So-Sorry, Naminé. It’s just- She cut me off.

I know. You want to thank him for everything and you know he’s the one. How many years different?

He was about five while I was three, so two to three years different. She nodded her head and waved bye. I smiled, nodded once and said bye.

“Amaya, darling,” Marluxia said ‘darling’ as though it was a venomous word. “I need you to do some cleaning.” Like always. I thought. I began hearing the orders but not care to listen to them.

The world began to go black and unreal. …BOOM! I ran right past Kairi who fell into Naminé’s arms and right past Marluxia who was still listing the orders until I flew right past. He sweat-dropped. I ran to my room, quickly took out my journal and flipped to a new page. I wrote a poem and marked the page with the pencil. I’d have to edit it. I walk slowly back to Kairi’s room.[8]

“Sorry, ‘bout that.” I say not really being sorry when I open the door.

“Let me guess, you didn’t hear a word I said and then you had some inspiration and you HAD to write it down.” Marluxia said crossing his arms. I nod my head and begin putting all the clothes back in order. I grabbed a really pretty white pair of shoes from the top of the closet. They were Naminé’s. I toss them to the floor. I grab all of Kairi’s things, place them into the closet and walk to the door to the right of the closet. That was Naminé’s room.
It was very simple: White walls and a small white bed, a huge window that had silk curtains, white desk filled with her art things, and small side table for her bed that had a lamp. There was a white chandelier at the center in the room, high above. Then a small make-up counter. And that was it. Nothing else.[9]

I moved to her closet and began hanging her dresses. I placed all of her shoes in the right spot. I got up sighed and walked back to Kairi’s room. They had already left.

I sighed again and glanced at Kairi’s bed. It would have been nice to take a nap on it, but it hurt my back so much. Naminé’s bed was much better. I walked out of the room and turned the light off. I walk down the hallway toward the servant’s condo. I had my own personal room, like I said, but I still came here to see Olette, Hayner, and Pence.

I walked into the narrow hall and into room 117. Hayner was sleeping there with the blanket warped around him. He had a soft smile placed upon his lips. I smile softly too and walk right by him. I crouch by his ear. I take a big breath of air, and…

“WAKE UP HAYNER!” I yelled as loud as possible. It rang through the whole castle and most of the other servants giggled and chuckled. Hayner woke with a start and banged his head hard against the low ceiling. I always told him not to get this room, but he never listened.

“What was that for?!” Hayner yelled.

“We’re sneaking out.”
_________________________________________________________________________________________
“Riku!” A boy with chocolate spiky hair and cobalt eyes wined through out the room. A sliver-haired man came from the other side watching the servants.

“Yes, your kingliness?”[10] The sliver-haired man, Riku, said with sarcasm. The chocolate haired boy, Sora, wined more.

“Did you invite EVERY girl from ALL the worlds?” Riku grinned in amusement while Sora complained.

“Well,” Riku began, moving his hands around. “I invited everyone from your travels, guys and girls. Obviously, not the villains. I also invited other royals. The only reason I asked for some many girls is because you have to marry soon.” Sora sighed and sat straight in the throne. His mother and Riku wanted him to find a girl to marry. Sora wanted to throw up. He was only nineteen. I mean who gets married at nineteen? His mother had said she wanted grandchildren before she died. Sora doubts he’ll even have a girl before she dies.

Since the day Sora’s mother, the Queen, said Sora is going to get married before he turned twenty, women came to flirt with him–even Riku-but he felt no one was special. Except for Kairi. But she had only loved him as a brother. Sora sighed. He wanted to find that special girl who was different and unique.

“Excuse me, Prince Sora?” It was one of the maids; Sora had told all of them not to call him ‘Prince’ but they still did.

“Yes?” Sora looked at her with a bored expression. Sora had slouched again in his seat and was resting his head on his closed fist.

“The guests would be arriving soon.” And she walked away.

Sora groaned loudly. He just hoped that he would find the “special someone” today.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hayner held his forehead, which had a huge big red bump.

“Ow, Ow, Ow.” Hayner kept saying. I just stood there with my arms crossed. Hayner lay back down.

“I need more beauty sleep.” Hayner said pulling the covers back over his head.

“You aint gonna get any prettier than that,”[11] I said ripping the covers off. Hayner shivered.

“C’mon!” I said grabbing Hayner’s wrist and pulled him out of bed. He wined. I walked out of his room and out of the hall. I went to the right and walked into the room right there. Room 128.

This was Pence’s room. He was sitting on the floor with different food all around him. Gum, pizza, soda, cheese, and other food that didn’t even look human. He was playing a video game. I look over and it was Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. He was in Halloween Town. He paused the game and turned around with pizza hanging out of his mouth. Hayner yawned.

“Pence, one you need to do your annual cleaning[12] and two I need you to save and come with me.” Pence nodded and turned back to his game. He left the battle and opened a new door. It was a save point. He saved and then turned his game off.

“What’da nee-” I cut him off my grabbing his wrist and running out the hall. We kept silent as I half ran. I had to run down three other halls before getting to right room. Room 415.

When I opened the door, we were greeted by such a glare the boys hid behind me. I just stood there. Olette realized it was us. She smiled then. She had a hardback blue book in her hands. I dragged the still fearful Hayner and Pence over to the bed, and I made them sit down.

“Okay, we’re going to sneak out and-” Olette cut me off.

“Sneak out! But we can’t do that. I mean…” Olette continued to babble on about how we’re being too irresponsible and careless and that we’re going to have so much work if we go and come back. I raised a hand. She nodded towards me.

“As I was saying,” I said totally ignoring her. “We’re going to sneak out and go to the Masquerade Ball that’s being held tonight.” Olette’s eyes widened.

“Bu-But Amaya-” I cut Olette off again. “Remember those outfits I bought you guys for your birthdays?” I asked all of them. They nodded once, slowly. I sighed. “Well, I also bought the masks that matched and I know you guys all have those outfits because I watched you guys.” I ended glaring at each one of them. They gulped.

“Oh yeah!” Olette said getting up. “I remember. It was a yellow summer dress with sunflower straps, right?” I nodded. She ran to her closet and after a moment, pulled the dress out.

“I always wanted to wear this.” I smiled. “We’ll all meet back here at around 9:30.” They nodded. I looked at the time. 8:30. We should have enough time.
“I hope Sora still remembers me.” Kairi said in almost a whisper. Naminé glanced at Kairi.

“I’m sure he’ll still remember you.” Naminé said. Kairi looked at Naminé in excite.

“Hontou?”[13] Kairi asked. Naminé smiled weakly.

“Hai.”[14] Naminé whispered. Kairi smiled and looked in front; they would soon be there.

Kairi turned to Naminé again.

“Do you think he loves me?”
Olette looked at herself in the mirror. She wore the yellow dress Amaya told her to wear. One of the sunflowers on her strap had turned the other way. Olette frowned and fixed it. She looked at her self again. She decided to tie her hair in a high ponytail. She picked out yellow ballet flats. She looked at her dress. The light yellow[15] brought out her grass[16] eyes. The dress stopped past her knees. Olette slightly smiled. Amaya knew she hated showing her knees. Olette didn’t seem to notice Hayner come in. When he wrapped his arms gently around her waist, she smiled.

“Has Christmas come early?” Hayner asked, purring in her ear. He laid his head in her soft wood color[17] hair.

“Maybe,” Olette replied, giggling.

“Eww, get a room you two.” Pence said walking in. Hayner let go of Olette and placed his balled up hands on his waist.

“Ha, ha. Very funny.” Hayner said in a sour tone. Pence chuckled.

“I’m just jokin’ Hayner. Sheesh” Pence rolled his eyes. Olette looked around the room and the door.

“Where’s Amaya?” As if on cue, Amaya walked in brushing her black hair.

“Sorry I’m late. My stupid hair would…” She didn’t finish her sentence because both Hayner and Pence were staring at her with their mouths open and their eyes wide.

“Y’know, if you keep your mouth open, you’ll choke on flies.”[18] They laughed. I smiled. My dress was ivory colored.[19] A blue ribbon, that I tied myself, was tied under my very flat chest. I wore black ballet shoes. Also, I wore by mother’s earring, which I changed into a necklace. I wore simple sliver hoops in my ears. My dress was above my knees, in contrast to Olette’s.[20]I twirled around so they could see the whole dress. As I whirled, my black hair clouded my eyes and I had to keep my arms a little high, as the dress flew very high. Hayner and Pence’s mouth were still open when I stopped twirling and almost fell. And then Hayner had to turn into a dad. I mentally face palmed myself.

“Now, Amaya, I know you won’t change your dress, but when you twirl like that, someone can see your underwear, and you know how boys are.” I face palmed my self then.

“Hayner, stop being such a dad. And you talk about panties as though you’re talking about the weather.” Pence and Olette laughed. Hayner blushed.

“I uh, well, I umm….” I shook my head with a small smile. I motioned my hands to the door.

“We’re going to be late, y’know.” The nodded, and we ran out to the front door.

“HAYNER YOU DRIVE TOO SLOW!” I screamed in Hayner’s red Beetle car.

Yes, we’re stuck in that small of a car going 30 MPH. Not a fun time.

“Do you wanna walk there?” Hayner yelled back. We glared at each other.

“Guys stop fighting, please. You’re acting like children.” Both Hayner and I look at Olette.

“We are children!” I sighed.

“Y’know what, I’ll stopping fighting with Hayner if Pence stops eating.” We all look at Pence eating a bag of potato chips. He stopped eating the chips and licked his fingers and whipped his mouth.

“Here, use this,” I say, pulling out some tissues from my bag. [21] Pence used the tissues I gave him. After he was done, he tossed the tissues down of Hayner’s floor.[22]

“So how do we get it?” I ask, knowing that Hayner had no plan.

“Well, this was your idea, so you should have a plan, no?

“Um, I heard Seifer was going to be there…” Olette said quietly, but Hayner and I heard.

“WHAT THE FCUKING HELL?! WHO THE HELL INVITED THAT BASTARD?!’ Hayner and I yell in unison.

“Language.” Olette said so calmly it could scare the devil.[23]

Hayner, Seifer, and I have never been on good terms. I know that Seifer and Hayner go way back, but there was this one-day that Seifer tried to grope me and I almost killed the dude. Anytime the three or two of us are in the same room, fists and blood fly.

“I remember hearing that he got an invite because he was a finalist in the Struggle this year.” Olette said whispering.

“Then shouldn’t I have gotten one too?” Hayner said confused.

Something by my feet caught by eye. I looked down and saw a maroon envelope. It had golden writing that was the two addresses. Damn rich bastards. [24]

“Found the invite.” I said without looking up. I read it loud to them.

This is what it said:

You’re invited to: Prince Sora’s Masquerade Ball
Place: Hollow Bastion Castle
Time: 7:00 PM- 4:00 AM
Rules:
1. You must dress formally and have a mask.
2. You are allowed to bring friends.
3. Your friends must with the invited guest when coming in.
4. You must show this invitation to the guards.
5. Remember: This is a formal dance!

Have fun!

“Thank God I remembered to buy masks, right?” I say. They nod. I open up my bag and pull out a white mask covered in rhinestones. It had a blue paint splatter on the right side falling downwards. On the left side, there was a purple paint splattered that was going upwards. The nose area was black. I had designed the mask myself and I’m quite proud of it.

Olette pulled her purse out and put on a yellow Papilio Lycrophon clip on. [25]

“Alright, when should we come back?” Hayner said. I placed my index finger on my chin and tilted my head to the right.

“How ‘bout…one o’clock? Maybe two?” I said. The others looked at each other and nodded. I nodded then.

Hayner pulled up to the gate.

“Yes?” The guard asked stiffly. I flinched. Hayner tried to grab the invitation from my hand backwards. I handed it to him, sweat-dropping. The guard took it and read the beginning part.

“Hayner, eh?” The guard said, turning to Hayner. Hayner nodded slowly. The guard pulled out a flashlight, and I ducked.[26]

“And these are you friends? Hm?” He must have seen my body hunched over.

“And who’s she?” The guard asked Hayner.

“She’s my friend…sir.” Hayner added. The guard nodded and opened the gate. Since I had sat back up, I saw another guard wink at me. I smiled slightly. He was cute.[27]

“Alright,” Hayner said parking. “We’re here.” I looked out the window to my right to see the castle, Hollow Bastion, and I smiled.

I was home.
Kairi looked around the spacious, white castle trying to find a familiar blob of brown spiky hair. She sighed, not having any luck. She felt a tap on her shoulder, thinking it was Naminé.

“Naminé, I can’t-” Her words were cut short to see a tall man with a smirk. And he had messy spiky brown hair.

“Sora!” Kairi exclaimed. The man, Sora, smiled.

“My Sora, have you grown.” Sora grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

“Well, I finally had my growth spurt. It was a little late though.” He scratched his cheek. Kairi was overwhelmed by his voice. It had grown deeper and it suited him.

“Aw, can’t you turn back into girl-y Sora?” Kairi said, teasingly. Sora blushed.

“I was not girly.” Sora said, crossing his arms and turning his back to Kairi.

“Ah, Sora!” Another voice called from the same direction Sora was facing. Naminé was running towards them with her dress lifted in her arms, revealing a lot more than what was appropriate.[28] Naminé tripped over the hem of her dress, and Sora caught her in the nick of time.

“Careful, love.” That was Naminé’s nickname. Kairi balled up her fists and glared at Naminé. Whispers surrounded Naminé and Sora.

What kind of Lady-in-Waiting does that?

Yeah, and Prince Sora catching her like that, like they’re in love.

Naminé turned he face away from Sora. Kairi glared at all of the people whispering. Silence. The music began playing and everything became normal.

“I’m sorry Sora. I was just so happy to see you.” Naminé said looking up at him. “I don’t know what got in my head. I’m sorry.” Sora smiled.

“Hey, it’s not your fault. I know you love me.” He said winking. Naminé blushed and Kairi glared even harder.

“Anyway, I see you’ve gotten bigger…everywhere.” Sora said leaning in so he could be eye-leveled to Naminé. She fake slapped him.

“You’re such a pervert!” She rolled her eyes. Kairi was practically screaming, so Sora could notice her.

“Now, now Princess, he’s not yours.” Someone wrapped his arms around Kairi’s waist. Kairi looked up to see whom it was.

“Riku?” Riku smirked.

“It’s nice to see how much you’ve grown.” He said in his airy tone. His fingers lightly brushed her breasts. Kairi gasped and moved out of his grasp. Riku smirked harder.

“You remember the song I sang to you after you broke up with me and you found another guy, right? Wasn’t it, ‘Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes off’?” He said cocking his head to the side. Kairi sighed and dropped her hands. She nodded once and looked at Sora. Riku walked silently towards her.

“I’m always here for you.”

Just then, some late guest were arriving. Wait. Who comes three hours late?

Naminé whispered to Sora in his ear, “Do you believe in love at first sight?” When Sora was confused and was about to ask what Naminé meant, she had disappeared. She must be with Vanitas. Sora thought. Vanitas was Sora’s younger twin.

“Now arriving Struggle finalist Hayner and his friends.”

Sora turned his attention to guests. The first one, Sora assumed, was Hayner. He wore a simple black tux with a white mask. The next one was a shorter, chubbier boy with black hair. He also wore a black with a black mask. The next person was a girl wearing a yellow dress with a yellow dress. She had a butterfly clip in her wood colored hair. Sora sighed and turned around. This ball was going to be a lot like every other ball. Riku wolf whistled.

“Damn,” he said dragging out the ‘n’. “She is hot.” Sora shrugged, keeping his back to the guests.

“Yeah I guess. The butterfly was pretty cool.

“What? No, no, not her. HER.” Riku said grabbing Sora’s shoulders turning him away from the food and turning him to the girl. Sora’s eyes widened and his mouth opened.

The other girl had a cream-ish colored dress with a blue ribbon tied under her breasts. She had a shinning necklace, which half blinded Sora. She had one of the most creative masks and he could tell she made it herself. She had black ballet shoes. The dress came higher than her knees. The girl’s hair was black, but had hints of red and brown in it.

Sora unconsciously moved towards her.

“She’s…Perfect.” Sora whispered to no one.

Kairi glared at Amaya. Naminé didn’t see the guests, but she had a feeling.[29] Riku smirking knowing that she was the one.

And Sora knew that she was going to be his wife.

[1] ‘She applied ‘Passionate’ eye shadow’ Yes, that’s an actual color. I imagined Kairi wear that color. Go to maccosmetics.com and click on ‘Shop Products’. Then ‘Eyes’. ‘Shadow’. ‘Eye Shadow’ (Second from the top.) You’ll see a box of different colors. On the first row, the third to last is the color. Make sure it’s called Passionate.

[2] ‘Cherry Electric’ lip-gloss’. It’s on MAC again. So start from the top. ‘Shop Products’, ‘Lips’, ‘Lipglass’, ‘Super Glass’ It’s the second to last color.

[3] “Her blush was ‘Full Fuchsia’” Not sure if you guys can tell I went to MAC after re-reading that part. Anyway, ‘Shop Products’, ‘Face’, ‘Cheek’, ‘Powder Blush’, Second row eighth color. Find it?

[4] “Princess Kairi wore a pink dress.” Color code: FF33CC. Now, you might not understand. Go to Google (Or whatever your search engine is) and type in this: # FF33CC. No, don’t type in the period. Anyway, pick the first website thing, and it should show you the color pick it is. If you wanna know how I know about what color codes are which, just ask in a review or PM.

[5] ‘At least I’m not gay and fcuk Vexen all the time.’ No, I don’t like this pairing, but I needed a burning moment. Larexene would have been whatever, and I would NEVER picture Mar0Mar with anyone except himself, or Naminé.

[6] “Well, what do we have here, Amaya? I wish you were wearing that gothic Lolita outfit. It was blue and white right? Kind of like the Naminé’s drawing.” Yeah about that… Well, I use to go to Hentai Foundry and I found a drawing of Naminé in a gothic Lolita outfit being messed with by Mar-Mar. That’s why she blushed. And I really thought the Alice-ish outfit was really pretty, so I just used it. It belongs to who ever drew it and who ever wrote the story. (One did the drawing and someone else did the story)

[7] ‘Naminé looked at me and we had a telepathic conversation.’ Since Naminé is a wizard, she can do that. She helped Amaya learn how to do that.

[8] ‘The world began to go black and unreal. …BOOM! I ran right past Kairi who fell into Naminé’s arms and right past Marluxia who was still listing the orders until I flew right past. He sweat-dropped. I ran to my room, quickly took out my journal and flipped to a new page. I wrote a poem and marked the page with the pencil. I’d have to edit it. I walk slowly back to Kairi’s room.’ When I was writing that scene for the first time, I had a burst of inspiration and I wrote a poem. No, I don’t remember which poem it was; Sorry. And ‘sides, it seemed nice to get away from Mar-Mar.

[9] ‘White walls and a small white bed, a huge window that had silk curtains, white desk filled with her art things, and small side table for her bed that had a lamp. There was a white chandelier at the center in the room, high above. Then a small make-up counter. And that was it. Nothing else.’ Pretty much her room in KHII but bigger with more space and more bedroom-y.

[10] “Yes, your kingliness?” I say the word ‘kingliness’ a lot, but always in a jokey way.

[11] “You aint gonna get any prettier,” I wanted to mess around a little bit. ‘Sides, Hayner isn’t gonna get prettier.

[12] “Pence, one you need to do your annual cleaning…” Yeah, I might make a short of Amaya cleaning his room.

[13] “Hontou?” Japanese, translates to ‘Really?”

[14] “Hai.” Japanese, translates to ‘Yes’

[15] ‘The light yellow’ Color Code: FFFF66

[16] ‘grass eyes’ I tried my best to find Olette’s eyes color. Color Code: 66CC00

[17] ‘wood color’ I have no idea. Olette’s natural hair color! X(

[18] “Y’know, if you keep your mouth open, you’ll choke on flies.” Kinda stolen from ‘Love at First Write’. If you like Naminé, go read that story!

[19] ‘My dress was ivory colored.’ Color Code: #FFFFF0. Man! That was so hard to find.

[20] ‘A blue ribbon, that I tied myself, was tied under my. very flat chest. I wore black ballet shoes. Also, I wore by mother’s earring, which I changed into a necklace. I wore simple sliver hoops in my ears. My dress was above my knees, in contrast to Olette’s.’ No, I don’t have a picture of the dress. I’m sorry! And I don’t have a picture of the necklace. I’m sorry. *Bows down*

[21] ‘I say, pulling out some tissues from my bag.’ No Amaya doesn’t have a bad. That bag appears out of nowhere at random times, so look out for it.

[22] ‘After he was done, he tossed the tissues down of Hayner’s floor.’ Yeah, we’re gonna need to clean Hayner’s car and Pence’s room. I guess those will be the two shorts I have.

[23] “Language.” Olette said so calmly it could scare the devil.’ That is the only line I’ve reused so far.

[24] ‘Damn rich bastards.’ Ouran High School Host Club. Haruhi’s most used lines.

[25] ‘Olette pulled her purse out and put on a yellow Papilio Lycrophon clip on.’ Yes, that is a butterfly. It’s really pretty.

[26] ‘The guard pulled out a flashlight, and I ducked.’ Amaya has a fear of flashlights…I wanted to add something stupid, okay? :p

[27] ‘I saw another guard wink at me. I smiled slightly. He was cute.’ And that cute guard is Zack Fair. Yeah, I’ve never played FF, but I know him(a little) through BbS and I watched his death scene and thought he was really attractive.

[28] ‘revealing a lot more than what was appropriate.’ Because rich bastards are, well, bastards I think they’re very strict. So Naminé showing her knees is inappropriate.

[29] ‘Naminé didn’t see the guests, but she had a feeling.’ She’s in Vanitas’ room, completely naked. Vanitas was actually making love to her and she was moaning when she had the feeling. Yes, I made Naminé x Vanitas; don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

Gram

Banned
Awards
i read and i didnt hate it....not much for these kinds of stories tho.

aswaxsora

Awards
Yep. I should post the unedited chapter 2 on FF and then start editing it. And then post the edited chapter 2 here. That's why it's important to read the FF.net version too.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yep. I should post the unedited chapter 2 on FF and then start editing it. And then post the edited chapter 2 here. That's why it's important to read the FF.net version too
whats ff.net?
[damn 25charcter]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, I know you suck a English, but I don't. It's quite easy for me to write. ^_^
if that wasnt true i'd be insulted XD [jk]
thats good for you tho, im out of school so i dotn have to worry anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back