• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dance Dance Revolution Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
So I got a DDR game for X-Mas (SuperNOVA2 for those who care). Looking to get a little better, I went online to look up some FAQs, and found none on KHI. This confuzzled me for a bit, so I decided to make my own. So in this thread, we discuss anything related to Dance Dance Revolution. How to get those tricky songs. Or how to make your own stunt routines in the arcades. Or even how to mod your home pads to be better. Maybe rant on how certain songs make you sick. I dun care, so long as it's out there!

DDR is awesome. I don't have the game, but I play at my local YMCA. Also, SuperNova 1 is better than 2. Just what I think.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah SuperNova one is better then 2.
I tend to find myself playing it alot more often then SN2.

I really hat ethe Sean Paul songs but there Fun to Dance to. To damn slow though so i max the speed to 2 or 3 times.

MosesMohs

I played it at an arcade.
it was very hard.
but enjoyable nonetheless.

i want to get it sometime.

Haku

<3
I have SN but I haven't played it in awhile. From what I've heard SN2 is basically the same game with very few changes than the first one.

I have SN but I haven't played it in awhile. From what I've heard SN2 is basically the same game with very few changes than the first one.

The writing is different. I hate the writing in DDR SN2. I don't actually own the game, but I have played the major titles in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back