• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dame-Tsuna has returned! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tsunayoshi

Ciaossu! I'm back! My old computer finally kicked the bucket after 9 years of faithful service and I had to run out and get a new one! Sadly all of my writing works are forever gone now since I can't even access my files on it. :c But, there is good news to this! My new computer can actually play mmos like FFXIV :D So I'm happy for that! ^^ It's great to be back! And it seems I came back at a good time! x)

~Tsunayoshi

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back again! :) Sorry to hear what happened to your computer and stories, but that's awesome you can finally play FFXIV! And yup, definitely came back at a good time!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome back! You did come in a great time! Sorry to hear about your computer. Glad you got a new computer! :D

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yep!!! You're welcome! :p

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome back! I'm a fan of Reborn, so I appreciate your username. It's a pity you lost all of your old writings, but you might want to check out the writing section of the forums anyway. We've got a writing challenge going on right now that may be a good way to refresh on writing and get back into it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Welcome back. Years ago when my pc crashed on me I lost everything too. I started backing everything up on USB or a cloud just in case it ever happened again. You might want to do the same thing ;)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey there, welcome back.

i went by chuman when you were around lol

Back