Dalmations?



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fjurbanski

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
368
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Oklahoma :(
good question. they said that pongo would be a summon. so i dont think you collect dalmations again.
 

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,349
Awards
0
Age
36
Well, stitch was in one of the screenshots. Maybe you have to collect the other 625 experiments. Basically, like the puppies- three experiments to a box? I am not sure. I do not think they would use the dalmations that way again. :p
 

roxas_shell

New member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
51
Awards
0
Age
28
sealightbreeze said:
Well, stitch was in one of the screenshots. Maybe you have to collect the other 625 experiments. Basically, like the puppies- three experiments to a box? I am not sure. I do not think they would use the dalmations that way again. :p

that would be awsome to collect the experiments
but I doubt it
 
T

Tyler Durden

Guest
its been confirmed that there are only 4 summons in kh2 (the japanese version at least)
 

fjurbanski

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
368
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Oklahoma :(
4???!!!! lets see genie, peter pan, stitch, chikcen little, and i am pretty sure i saw pongo as one. this site has a mag scan of it somewhere.
 
T

Tyler Durden

Guest
in the review of the japanese version they said only the four that i posted
 

The M.C.

JTTW
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
1,365
Awards
0
Location
PoA
yeah i read something that said there were only 4 too but they were more powerful and useful in kh2.
 
T

Tyler Durden

Guest
The M.C. said:
yeah i read something that said there were only 4 too but they were more powerful and useful in kh2.
supposedly thet're alot more powerful, but some are weird (stitcch is based on pressing square and circle, and cl makes you go to first person)
 

fjurbanski

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
368
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Oklahoma :(
i wonder why peter pan is a summon... did his world get destroyed and he became a summon gem. and i wonder if mushu remembers you. or if when his world was restored he forgot all about sora
 

darkness eternal

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
326
Awards
0
Location
World of Darkness
yea i think the summons are more for viewing than using. Like stitch crawls all over your screen(its really cute!) when your not using him. When you do use him you use the keyblade as a guitar as stitch plays the ukelele. Chicken little can make you go to a target like screen where you shoot at enemies. Genie does a lot of things, like you team up with him and use your keyblade along with his fake one. WIth peter pan you can fly...im not sure what else with him...

also yes mushu does remember sora...
 
T

Tyler Durden

Guest
fjurbanski said:
i wonder why peter pan is a summon... did his world get destroyed and he became a summon gem. and i wonder if mushu remembers you. or if when his world was restored he forgot all about sora
i don't know, maybe it will be explained later. but remember, when you see stitch HE's not in a gem, so maybe the system was changed. i don't care either way, because 1: i hate first person games 2: i only summoned tink in the first one, and 3: i would rather use the drive forms
 

fjurbanski

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
368
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Oklahoma :(
dark hero Riku said:
i don't care either way, because 1: i hate first person games 2: i only summoned tink in the first one, and 3: i would rather use the drive forms
i agree except for #1
 
Top