• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dalmatians 70, 71, 72....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

70, 71, 72 Halloween Town, Guillotine Square, gray pumpkin. Need Glide ability.

Me and my friend tried our best to get there, but we couldn't...
I have glide, and highjump and all...

Where should I start gliding and where am I supposed to glide?

I hope you understanded what I meant. ^^''

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hmm..good thing I've got the Strategy Guide for KH1..cos everything was hidden from me..

Straight from the Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide:

Return to Halloween Town after you obtain the shared ability Glide. In Guillotine Square, head toward the two big, glowing Jack 'o Lanterns on the wall to the left. Use the High Jump ability on the wall to the right to grab onto the ledge. Open the chest on the ledge to get a Power Up. Now, glide off the platform and into the gray pumpkin's mouth. There are two chests in the mouth. One contain Dalmatians 70, 71, and 72, while the other contains and Elixir.

Hope it helps.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I hated doing this part of the game. It took me like an hour to figure out how to get to that pumpkin head. I was so glad when that was over and done with. :thumbup:

sora007

Get the shared ability, i hope you have the super jump
go to the 2 jack-o-lantern's, find a ledge, super jump onto that ledge, get that Power Up, then the shared ability, was the superglide, use that, and fly over to the jac-o-lanterns mouth, and there are the puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back