• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

The father has every right to urge her into getting an abortion. He helped make the baby and they're married. He should have some say in if that fetus is aborted or not.
Stop with the stupid "She is the only one who can make that decision" crap.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
The father has every right to urge her into getting an abortion. He helped make the baby and they're married. He should have some say in if that fetus is aborted or not.
Stop with the stupid "She is the only one who can make that decision" crap.

He has a say in the matter but he has no right to force her to do anything. Regardless of the child being his, the medical procedure is being done to her body. She has to give consent and should never be forced to. And it's safe to say that in most abortion cases, the mother is the one who's affected the most both physically and emotionally after an abortion, not the dad. So yes, regardless of who you think should have a say, in this case the mom will be the one making the final decision.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't want my mom to get hurt by getting an abortion, so please give me good reasons to inform my family why we should increase our family in size (aka not get an abortion and keep the baby).

Thanks.

Tell your parents that is your little brother or sister in there and if they kill it then you will hate them forever and never speak to them again. That's what I would do. If my parents got an abortion I could never forgive them and as soon as I get a place of my own I would move far away and never see them again.

Then they would loose both you and the baby and be left alone living the rest of their lives knowing they are murderers and that you hate them.

Seriously I beg of you to stop your parents from getting an abortion, do anything in your power to save your sibling, I beg of you, please!

Tell them to put it up for adoption if they have too. But do not let them kill that innocent baby, it has as much right to live as you and I.

PLEASE!!!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Tell your parents that is your little clump of mindless cells in there and if they kill it then you will hate them forever and never speak to them again. That's what I would do. If my parents got an abortion I could never forgive them and as soon as I get a place of my own I would move far away and never see them again.

Then they would loose both you and the mindless clump of cells and be left alone living the rest of their lives knowing they are murderers and that you hate them.

Seriously I beg of you to stop your parents from getting an abortion, do anything in your power to save your mindless clump of cells, I beg of you, please!

Tell them to put it up for adoption if they have too. But do not let them kill that innocent clump, it has as much right to live as you and I.

PLEASE!!!

And here's what you actually said. Broken down and put in more literal terms by moi. Enjoy my perception of what you just said.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
And here's what you actually said. Broken down and put in more literal terms by moi. Enjoy my perception of what you just said.

Hey! That was not what I said and I would expect you to have enough respect to honor my opinion as my opinion and not the worthless edited BS that you made.

I see the baby as a human from the moment of conception and I believe it has a soul. That is my opinion and I am very passionate on this subject. Abortion is murder and anyone who gets one is a murderer unless it was in the situation where the mother's life was in danger. That's my opinion and you should respect it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey! That was not what I said and I would expect you to have enough respect to honor my opinion as my opinion and not the worthless edited BS that you made.

I dited it to reflect what I saw you were saying. I believe I made that clear.

And I do respect you, and your opinion. I'm just showing you mine, by explaining what I saw you as posting.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I dited it to reflect what I saw you were saying. I believe I made that clear.

And I do respect you, and your opinion. I'm just showing you mine, by explaining what I saw you as posting.

Well it seemed like you were changing my post to make fun of my opinion. I am sorry for misunderstanding.

I will be greatly saddened if this innocent child is aborted. If my mom did that, then I would never speak with her or see her again. I consider abortion unforgivible.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Uh, new herman IS the old herman. IP DOES NOT LIE.

But yeah you're all playing into his hand pretty well.

He made a new account under the name Iguana? Well, fuck this. I'm outta here. The guy's not even allowed to be here, and now I'm an accesory! -Runs off-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So this thread is a fake? Meaning his parents were never going to get an abortion?

Well that makes me feel mad that someone would use such a twisted practice like abortion for a fake thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back