• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaxshu

well by that logic
you hate addicts
you dont care about people hurt by addicts
you were hurt by an addict
you dont care about yourself(who was hurt by an addict)
now where did i go wrong?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
basically, yeah. i hope everybody that does drugs knows how much they affect everyone around them - and if they dont then they will soon come to realize that, when they do notice it they will (hopefully) realize what a big mistake they made.

Well this is a good point but it does not always work out. Just watch Intervention.

M

Miss Murder

... ugh.
So you're here talking about how you were - what, abused? Mistreated, at least - by someone who was affected by addiction, and of all things in someone else's thread about an almost entirely different topic. And then you come in here talking about how much you hate yourself and how nothing helps you.

Oh God.

First, you're a mess, and that shrink is a loser and isn't doing his/her job right. Second, before you go off saying how I don't "understand your situation" or any of that bs, I've been in nearly the same one with my step-father. One day he comes home drunk, beats on my mom ... then while speeding away, runs into a tree. But here's the thing; I don't hate him at all for it, and neither does my mother. When he's sober, he's an extremely nice guy.

I don't blame alcohol for any of his actions, and I'm not here ranting about how alcohol is the devil's spawn. In most situations, it's just fine. Most of the time, same goes for a number of drugs. I won't even begin to talk about how you're generalizing drug users, either.

tl;dr: You're not the only one who's experienced anything like that. In this case, you're nothing special. Please, for the sake of all that is good, stop hating on yourself. Nothing good will come of it. And please stop uselessly bitching in someone else's thread. If you must, make your own.

Bye-bye.

Morning rant, sorry.

Silent Killer

... ugh.
So you're here talking about how you were - what, abused? Mistreated, at least - by someone who was affected by addiction, and of all things in someone else's thread about an almost entirely different topic. And then you come in here talking about how much you hate yourself and how nothing helps you.

Oh God.

First, you're a mess, and that shrink is a loser and isn't doing his/her job right. Second, before you go off saying how I don't "understand your situation" or any of that bs, I've been in nearly the same one with my step-father. One day he comes home drunk, beats on my mom ... then while speeding away, runs into a tree. But here's the thing; I don't hate him at all for it, and neither does my mother. When he's sober, he's an extremely nice guy.

I don't blame alcohol for any of his actions, and I'm not here ranting about how alcohol is the devil's spawn. In most situations, it's just fine. Most of the time, same goes for a number of drugs. I won't even begin to talk about how you're generalizing drug users, either.

tl;dr: You're not the only one who's experienced anything like that. In this case, you're nothing special. Please, for the sake of all that is good, stop hating on yourself. Nothing good will come of it. And please stop uselessly bitching in someone else's thread. If you must, make your own.

Bye-bye.

Morning rant, sorry.

oh thanks capt obvious- i know im a mess - so does everyone else - your not stating anything new :D see im actually talkin about an addict - your step-father atleast is sober my addict (yes its alcohol) always has an open beer in one hand a closed in his pocket and carries a case in his car - thats all he drinks everyday all day - im not sayin alcohol is the devil's spawn cuz if it was then the good christians wouldnt even drink but they do so its not - and im not in anyway meaning to generalize drug users but the ones i know just happen to ruin the lives of everyone around them if they know it or not - again thanks capt obvious - i know im nothing special im not tryin to be - all i did that started this whole thing was post my opinion and what i thought about the situation and it turned into this stupid arguement - nothing good comes of a lot of things but people still do them - i am allowed to hate on myself if i so choose - i dont see it directly affecting you to any extent :D

M

Miss Murder

You completely disregarded my point. I'll leave it up to you to actually think about what I said.

If I didn't even care in the slightest about some random stranger, then I wouldn't have posted that rant.

Now, if you wish to carry out this discussion further, do so through the handy little PM system. No need to spam.

Trag

Bronze Member
It's all good, thanks for the thought though, Princess. And there's nothing to help, I'm fine. I've actually been clean for 3 weeks. I need to break that streak XD

Trag

Bronze Member
I hadn't smoked for two weeks before making this thread, that's how. I wasn't caught in the act.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Please, even though you probably don't care about what I have to say. Stop doing drugs. It really ****s up your life. And that's not even the worst part. I'm not saying this for you exactly, if you want to screw up your life, then all I can do is tell you it's not right. But, my parents smoke pot, and I hate it so much. It really depresses me. They pay attention to their addictions more than me, my brother, and my sister, or even themselves it seems like. They quite for about two months and I thought they were really going to stop. Then they just started again. It was worse than before. I cried alot that night and I got depressed for a long time. So please, PLEASE, don't do that to your future kids. Don't make them cry at night because you care more about your addictions than you do them. You don't know how much I want a normal family, a normal family that I'll never get. All because my parents are idiots. So please stop. Either that, or don't have kids. Just don't ruin a kids life like mine is.
... That sounded emo... but meh, I guess I used my "once a year emoness pass" :D

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
oh thanks capt obvious- i know im a mess - so does everyone else - your not stating anything new :D see im actually talkin about an addict - your step-father atleast is sober my addict (yes its alcohol) always has an open beer in one hand a closed in his pocket and carries a case in his car - thats all he drinks everyday all day - im not sayin alcohol is the devil's spawn cuz if it was then the good christians wouldnt even drink but they do so its not - and im not in anyway meaning to generalize drug users but the ones i know just happen to ruin the lives of everyone around them if they know it or not - again thanks capt obvious - i know im nothing special im not tryin to be - all i did that started this whole thing was post my opinion and what i thought about the situation and it turned into this stupid arguement - nothing good comes of a lot of things but people still do them - i am allowed to hate on myself if i so choose - i dont see it directly affecting you to any extent :D

Not one to take advice are ya? She was only trying to help, if you don't want anyone ever trying to help you, even if you weren't looking for it, don't post in the Help and Support sub-catigory. Where even if it isn't your thread, even if you feel you're fine, you can still take advice from anyone who posts here. Just letting you know that some people care, even if you don't, even if they have no reason to care, they do. Accept that, or get out.

Trag

Bronze Member
ViVi, my pops smokes too. I'm fine with it. It's all about how you handle it personally. If ever my kids were concerned with my smoking (if I'm even doing it then, which I hope I'm not), I would stop immediately. But I'm sorry to tell you, no ones family is normal. Everyone has problems, some a little worse than others.
Anyway, I'm not doing drugs, I'm doing a drug. I hate when people group all the drugs together, marijuana is nothing compared to Heroin and Cocaine and such.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyway, I'm not doing drugs, I'm doing a drug. I hate when people group all the drugs together, marijuana is nothing compared to Heroin and Cocaine and such.

QFT: Alot of people get the misconception that marijuana is drugs. It ain't.

"It's a plant, it comes from the earth." lol.

Trag

Bronze Member
Well, it technically is a drug. Poppy comes from the Earth. It just shouldn't be grouped into the type of drug that is grouped up into.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, it technically is a drug. Poppy comes from the Earth. It just shouldn't be grouped into the type of drug that is grouped up into.

Well, a drug is anything, other than food, that effects the functions of the bodies of humans or animals (it really doesn't matter where or what it comes from)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back