• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Tell the truth. If you should lie, believe you're telling the truth, therefore, you're telling the truth.

Hero2

No, actually, it's the opposite./QUOTE]

You're only 14. Nobody would expect you to start knowing about this stuff before 10th, 11th, or 12th grade. your views change on things like weed once you get out of junior high.

If not, you need to get out and live a little.

Ignorance at it's finest. Normally I'd list reasons why this is ignorant but I'm extremely tired...

Dark Shards

For the record, I wasn't the one who started talking about whether or not what he did was right or wrong. Other people were talking about it so I gave my opinion. I believe you did that also.
I'm sorry if you thought I attacked him, because I was actually mad at the people on here who think marijuana is okay. My opinion is that it's a waste of time, and I just don't like to see people encouraging it. But I'll step off, cuz there's no point in me trying to change people's minds.

Yes to bad when he made this thread he did not ask for your opinion on weather it was right or wrong. He asked how he should deal with his dad. It is fine to state your opinion a thread where it is asked for.

I am glad to see everything worked out in a slightly odd way. Sprite???? Who knocked it over?

Trag

Bronze Member
I knocked it over, and it spilled off the coffee table onto my carpet.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It's just a matter of time before pot is legalized.

It's just a matter of time before every freaking thing is legalized in America. That's just the kind of society we are now. I wanna emigrate >_>

So you've never smoked before?

You probably are fat and have no friends then.

That is probably the most ridiculous statement I've ever read.
If the kinda friends you're with like to do stupid things like smoke, then I have pity for them and your judgment in what kind of crowd you should be hanging around.

You know, I for one don't need pot or another substance other than food to survive or make me happy or feel good. The last thing I am is fat, and I have friends, so that generalization doesn't apply to me...or many other people for that matter....

Weed isn't bad for you. Chronic (pun) usage of it will become a problem, yeah, but honestly, weed is not an addicting drug. I would know, because I toke up on special occasions.

Well, if you don't consider inhaling a burned up leaf somehow not being a good thing to pollute your lungs with, or if you don't consider the effects it has on your conscious judgment, reaction time, reasoning, etc. as a bad thing, then I guess not.

But no, it's not necessarily addicting. But it can be a gateway drug to some. Suddenly, weed is no longer taboo, so they try crack cocaine, or heroin, and it escalates.

I believe at 16 we're all capable of thinking for ourselves, and make our own decisions with taking people's approval/opinion.

I disagree.
I believe the majority of teenager's make stupid decisions beyond belief based on their "capability to think for themselves", and the only people that support their half-brained decisions are other teenagers.

You're only 14. Nobody would expect you to start knowing about this stuff before 10th, 11th, or 12th grade. your views change on things like weed once you get out of junior high.

If not, you need to get out and live a little.

So, we need to bang every ho, smoke blunts, party like animals, and drink till we're blue in the face to be considered "living a little"?

There's a reason why the majority of adults after they've hit their 30s regret the stupid things they did in high school. There's a reason why the adults tell the kids in Jr. High and Elementary School NOT to do these things. There's a reason why teenager's are at the highest statistic for automobile accidents and other stupid things.

We're all just teenagers, and with your statement it certainly shows on your part, Sam.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If you don't like it, leave.

Lawl because joke = srs business.
It's harder than it sounds to leave a country.

Exactly. Vehicular accident while under the influence of

You know that, uh, they would look at that and believe that the fact they were under the influence of it significantly raised their risk of being in an accident?

I'm not advocating anything, and I've never even so much as smoked a cigarette in my life, let alone weed. But it's completely rediculous the way some people react so extremely to something that doesn't need such a reaction.
Sure it has negative effects.
But the fact is that it's better than anything else you could be doing as far as drugs/alcohol and even cigarettes go. So if someone of a decent age wants to sit at home and get high out of their mind occaisionally, no big deal.
And if you catch your kids with it be glad it's not something else but surely don't be so dumb as to pat them on the back for it. And also don't lean towards the other extreme of sending them off to boot camp.
I think that should be reserved for a last resort for serious problem children.

Pretty much agreed, though.

People complain but they don't do shit about what they complain about.

As if pot smokers have any room to talk?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's just a matter of time before every freaking thing is legalized in America. That's just the kind of society we are now. I wanna immigrate >_>

I'm sorry to nitpick, but it'll bug me if I don't say something (I know, OCD, right? lol). Technically, the word is emigrate, not immigrate. People who immigrate enter another country, while people who emigrate leave the original country.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
. (preferrably a guy) I wouldn't mind that much
Sexist D:
I hear E is an even less harmfull drug. E and weed are the only two drugs I'd be willing to try. :0
Yeah, but it leads to rape... er I mean surprise sex =D
I disagree.
I believe the majority of teenager's make stupid decisions beyond belief based on their "capability to think for themselves", and the only people that support their half-brained decisions are other teenagers.
Omg I love you XD Epic Win.

@The beer statements, it's exactly the same as the weed ones, "One smoke isn't going to hurt you." Well if you haven't realized people, One beer doesn't hurt you or get you smashed either =P.

The famous psychologist Sigmund Freud did cocaine, which (I don't know much about which drugs are stronger than others) I think is stronger than weed, and he was fine and had no addiction to it, he even thought of it to be used for medicinal purposes. Though, when he gave a psychologist friend some, the friend died cause of it.

Moral of the story, Drugs are not bad if used responsibly.

But 3/4 th's of America is not responsible enough to handle it, therefore it's Illegal =D.
(Plus we don't need America stoned off our asses xD)

IMO: I don't do any kind of substance cause I don't feel the need to, I don't have any urge to get away from real life so thats why I don't do it, I do think it's bad and a catelyst and a gateway drug, but if you smoke pot go ahead , just don't bring me into it and well be fine. =D

Yays for weed.

Shadukai X

Banned
Should of just had a better spot to hide it.

Unless you were going to cook, why the hell did you have stems?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Sexist D:
I'm no Sexist, I'm a girl. D:
Yeah, but it leads to rape... er I mean surprise sex =D
I was fortunate enough to not experience that, but it's possible.
Omg I love you XD Epic Win.
ghey.
@The beer statements, it's exactly the same as the weed ones, "One smoke isn't going to hurt you." Well if you haven't realized people, One beer doesn't hurt you or get you smashed either =P.
Unless if you're weak, it's possible to get smashed by 2 beers at the least. I've met some people that couldn't even handle 3 hits, and they were already stoned of their ass.
The famous psychologist Sigmund Freud did cocaine, which (I don't know much about which drugs are stronger than others) I think is stronger than weed, and he was fine and had no addiction to it, he even thought of it to be used for medicinal purposes. Though, when he gave a psychologist friend some, the friend died cause of it.
you're on the right track, Cocaine is Alot stronger than weed. But that's a lie, Cocaine is a very strong substance, it can lead to addiction the first few times. After my first try, I went after more. and so on. It took me a while to get off of it. But now I'm clean. :)
And also, Cocaine is not proven to be used for medicinal reason.
and of course, you could die from it. [O/D]
Moral of the story, Drugs are not bad if used responsibly.
True.
[/quote]
But 3/4 th's of America is not responsible enough to handle it, therefore it's Illegal =D.
(Plus we don't need America stoned off our asses xD)
half of us already are.
IMO: I don't do any kind of substance cause I don't feel the need to, I don't have any urge to get away from real life so thats why I don't do it, I do think it's bad and a catelyst and a gateway drug, but if you smoke pot go ahead , just don't bring me into it and well be fine. =D

Yays for weed.
good way to think. :thumbup:

I disagree.
I guess thats why were all stupid.
I read somewhere that the brain doesn't fully mature until we're around 22 or so.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
I'm no Sexist, I'm a girl. D:
Lol it was more of a joke/sarcastic comment

I was fortunate enough to not experience that, but it's possible
Yep, Date rape ftw.

Actually its heterosexual D:

Unless if you're weak, it's possible to get smashed by 2 beers at the least. I've met some people that couldn't even handle 3 hits, and they were already stoned of their ass.
Yeah I know some people are weak against it, I was generalizing mostly.
you're on the right track, Cocaine is Alot stronger than weed. But that's a lie, Cocaine is a very strong substance, it can lead to addiction the first few times. After my first try, I went after more. and so on. It took me a while to get off of it. But now I'm clean. :)
And also, Cocaine is not proven to be used for medicinal reason.
and of course, you could die from it. [O/D]
Well, He didn't get dependant on the substance is what I was mostly saying.
*Claps* Yay for getting clean you get a hug =D *hugs*
I know Cocaine isn't used for medical reasons, I mostly said that Freud thought that it could be used for medicinal pourposes, as you know, it didn't pass.

half of us already are.
lolz
good way to think. :thumbup:
Thanks =D

Draco Meteora

I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

(La da da da da da da da da)

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why, (why man?) yea heyy,

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
now I'm selling dope and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I was gonna go to court before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high
they took my whole paycheck and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic and i know why (why man?) yea heayy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I wasn't gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- because I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo ***** too but then I got high
now I'm jacking off and I know why, yea heyy,

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,

I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high
and if I dont sell one copy I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

La da da da da da, La da da da, Shoop shooby doo wop.

Get jiggy wit it, skibbidy bee bop diddy do wahhh

- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
if you had never had it, your dad never would have found it.

you should seriously consider quitting, its expensive and unhealthy. not to mention it's illegal.

Silent Killer

if you had never had it, your dad never would have found it.

you should seriously consider quitting, its expensive and unhealthy. not to mention it's illegal.

who cares that its illegal? doesnt stop people from doin it...it may be expensive but they either find away to pay for it or they die from withdrawl - either way it doesnt affect you or i directly...who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back