• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

The first mistake was posting real life problems in a Kingdom Hearts themed forum.

This is your problem, we have nothing to do with your life.

Awards
The first mistake was posting real life problems in a Kingdom Hearts themed forum.

This is your problem, we have nothing to do with your life.

Hey. Pssst. You. Hey, yah. You.

See that bar at the top? Where it says...

KHInsider.com Forums Non-Kingdom Hearts Discussion Help & Support Dad found my stash

... ?

Yeah, look at it more closely.

KHInsider.com Forums Non-Kingdom Hearts Discussion Help & Support Dad found my stash

Non-Kingdom Hearts Discussion Help & Support Dad found my stash

Non-Kingdom Hearts Discussion Help & Support Dad found my stash

Non-Kingdom Hearts... Help & Support

Non-Kingdom Hearts

You see it?

lol @ people who think that you must always be talking about kh on this site.

dejah

:|
LMFAO. WORD.
say it riiiiiiiight D.

dad found your stash?

as him to join you for a hit. x)

Dark Shards

Idiot. There's a reason WHY drugs are against the law. I'm guessing you do drugs as well. -___- Well no wonder.

Look here kids make sure you follow in her footsteps

You could just try to smoke it all at once so you don't have to hid it. Or you could go into a joint hiding thing with your friend, You keep the stash Monday - Wedsday, He keeps it Thursday - Saturday, and on Sunday you restock/smoke it up. :thumbsup:

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Look here kids make sure you follow in her footsteps
Yeah I will actually thanks.
Stupid. Why don't you actually do something productive with your life?
Anyway, the maker of this thread, that's what you get for smoking weed. You should have seen this coming. So I don't have any advice for you. Except stop smoking weed because it's a waste of time.

So you've never smoked before?

You probably are fat and have no friends then.
Yeah, cuz everybody smokes pot.
And actually, where I come from it's quite the opposite. The people that I know who smoke weed are fat and they only friends they have are the ones who also smoke weed.

M

Miss Murder

Despite what some seem to claim, you can become addicted to marijuana; just like crack, ice, alcohol, and even caffeine. The only difference is the likelihood and strength of the drug itself.

Marijuana isn't an addicting drug. :/
You can become dependant on it in certain situations, but there's a difference between addiction and dependancy. imo, I suppose.

I only have one thing to say: GOOD.

maybe someother people will take this as an example and not start using this vile product

Smoke some for a while, then come here and see if you really want to bitch about the "vile substance". :D

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Marijuana isn't an addicting drug. :/
You can become dependant on it in certain situations, but there's a difference between addiction and dependancy. imo, I suppose.

The only problem is that the only kind of dependency that could be formed by drugs (including medical drugs) is a chemical dependency. That's the kind that causes your brain to think that you need the substance to function properly. That's why, in this case, there really isn't a difference between the two words.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
So everyone who doesnt do drugs are fat and have no friends? Nice way of thinking. Must be the drugs.
No, it's just all the cool kids are doing it now a days.
hah.
It just takes one time to f*** things up. Just because one does drugs once in a while doesnt make it fine. If I kill a person once a year, shouldnt be that bad cause I just do it occasionally, right?
It has not been proven that Marijuana kills.
Comparing marijuana to killing a person, it's not the same thing.
anyone who kills should go to hell, anyone who smokes pot - good for you! it's not that bad.

I used to twitch alot when I was smoking pot.
That's about the baddest consequence that I got from it (adverse effect)
But, w/e. that's not a good enough reason to say that pot is bad.
We all know drugs are bad. But... then again it's our decision of what we want to do .

Marijuana is not an addictive substance.

Seriously,
just go smoke some. take ONE hit, and you'll know what we're talking about.

Just weed. not coke, not heroine, not crack. WEED.

Dark Shards

Yeah I will actually thanks.
Stupid. Why don't you actually do something productive with your life?
Anyway, the maker of this thread, that's what you get for smoking weed. You should have seen this coming. So I don't have any advice for you. Except stop smoking weed because it's a waste of time.

Yah because when he made this thread he wanted to be attacked by some random douche bags.
I am pretty sure he asked for help on what to do about his dad not if what he does is right or wrong. So I think I am correct in saying get out.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
hah.

LOL, "cool" isn't overrated at all, LOL

We all know drugs are bad. But... then again it's our decision of what we want to do .

True, and I don't condone controlling another's life in any way; but if you know something is bad, and yet you do it anyway, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the prior knowledge. Those with knowledge have the responsibility to act on that knowledge.

Hero2

It amazes me how far the ignorance stretches on this board. Help & Support is not limited to just problems involving the community but real life problems as well. To suggest that he shouldn't post his problems on a forum that is specifically designed for that exact reason is foolish and shows lack of intelligence.

Dark Shards

I only have one thing to say: GOOD.

maybe someother people will take this as an example and not start using this vile product

Not start??? very epic way of putting that

You could start asking your dad questions about him smoking it. See what he does than!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
hah.

It has not been proven that Marijuana kills.
Comparing marijuana to killing a person, it's not the same thing.
anyone who kills should go to hell, anyone who smokes pot - good for you! it's not that bad.

I used to twitch alot when I was smoking pot.
That's about the baddest consequence that I got from it (adverse effect)
But, w/e. that's not a good enough reason to say that pot is bad.

Marijuana is not an addictive substance.

Seriously,
just go smoke some. take ONE hit, and you'll know what we're talking about.

Just weed. not coke, not heroine, not crack. WEED.

I never said the actual smoking part of weed kills you, I said it can f*ck you up.

You dont go and say, "Oh, and I only drunk and drive on occasion, so its not be bad." One second and you can crash. Same with drugs.

I just meant that "smoking occasionally" doesnt make it "right". It's dangerous either way. All it takes is one time.

Trag

Bronze Member
So glad I did this. After confronting my dad about finding his roach in the car, he unlocked all the programs on the TV, and cleaned up an accidental spill of sprite.
My brother told me all of his college stories about it when I told him I got busted.

Edit: To poster above, it really all depends on who's using it. I know what you mean, though.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
You must not know very many people then.

No, actually, it's the opposite.
Yah because when he made this thread he wanted to be attacked by some random douche bags.
I am pretty sure he asked for help on what to do about his dad not if what he does is right or wrong. So I think I am correct in saying get out.
For the record, I wasn't the one who started talking about whether or not what he did was right or wrong. Other people were talking about it so I gave my opinion. I believe you did that also.
I'm sorry if you thought I attacked him, because I was actually mad at the people on here who think marijuana is okay. My opinion is that it's a waste of time, and I just don't like to see people encouraging it. But I'll step off, cuz there's no point in me trying to change people's minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back