• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You should respect your authorities and trust
them when they say it's bad.
Hell if anything if your caught with weed the cop just takes it gives you a ticket and they will end up smoking it. Thats our system for them. So yeah i am going to trust the authorites. Good one.

Voltron

Silver Member
Yeah, pot may cause you to lose some brain cells, but aside from that and a decided lack of motivation, there aren't any real consequences.

You don't NEED to stop. It's just expensive and trying if you keep going.

Oh is that all? Losing a few brain cells every time you smoke it?

Naw thats not bad at all.

Trag

Bronze Member
If it was okay for you...then it wouldn't be against the law now would it?
Millions of people chew gum. It's harmless. That's why there isn't a law banning chewing gum.
There's a reason why it's against the law. You should respect your authorities and trust

The reason it's against the law? Seriously, Alcohol intoxication is ten times worse. Besides, it's illegalized because it was said to make "Black men sleep with white women". And for various other reasons, presidents grew/smoked it, and there really aren't extreme consequences. Jumping kills braincells, but I'm still hopping in the moon bounce.
Thanks guys, for the advice. Even though some were better than others :D
And this morning, before school my mom told me to go roll up the windows in the car, my dad forgot to roll them up last night. I went in, and on the door handle was a half smoked joint. I brought it in, all wet, and threw it at my dad, and said "it's cool, your an adult. Just don't leave them in the car, dad". He looked hella confused.

T

Tyler Durden

You're right. It appears that some of you don't have many to spare.

oh hey, and helium kills brain cells as well. stop sucking on balloons to sounds like mickey mouse, guys

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah, they make CONSTANT drug busts in this joint.

Yeah, they do [/reality check]

And his father could turn him over to the authorities any time he wants, so he really isn't in a position to justify any of his actions.

Being involved in drugs and being caught yields long prison sentences and fines, and if you've ever been to a public school, at least in Texas, the cops are always arresting kids at school for possession of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
LOL, I love the logic behind this. So basically, this is what you all are saying:

"It's not a big deal because it's not as bad for you as other drugs."

Seriously, that's like saying, "Well, since I didn't steal a car, stealing a TV isn't that bad."

Trag

Bronze Member
It's called a gateway drug because when you smoke it, you find out it's not as bad as they make it seem, so they must be lying about everything else. Propaganda is what causes it. And we can end the thread, thanks for the advice guys.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Why smoke pot when beer actually tastes better? So I hear....

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
And his father could turn him over to the authorities any time he wants, so he really isn't in a position to justify any of his actions.

Being involved in drugs and being caught yields long prison sentences and fines, and if you've ever been to a public school, at least in Texas, the cops are always arresting kids at school for possession of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.
First his father wouldnt turn him in mainly cause he smokes some himself.
Next being involved in drugs doesnt yield to long prison sentences and fines. A person can get caught with weed on them and if it isnt something like 2 dimes (or more i forgot) they just get it taken away and maybe a ticket. Nothing serious usually comes from it. School systems might arrest kids but they arent putting them in prison for some weed. Instead they suspended them for 10-90 days i guess.

Weed might not be good for you but when half the country uses it how are you going to say we shouldnt do it cause its illegal. Tell the other millions of people and they will just laugh in your face.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
It's called a gateway drug because when you smoke it, you find out it's not as bad as they make it seem, so they must be lying about everything else. Propaganda is what causes it. And we can end the thread, thanks for the advice guys.

Yeah, propaganda. And all the fcking idiots who went to school for years to be qualified to make a living off of studying the health and environmental effects of these substances and drugs, too. They're all idiots, they all don't know what they're talking about, and all the tests and and knowledge known about these drugs is total bull because you smoke a joint and find out you don't suffer a heart attack upon first inhalation.

Alcohol, more specifically, beer, is personally the most nauseatingly bitter-tasting POS I've ever showered my tongue with.

First his father wouldnt turn him in mainly cause he smokes some himself.
Next being involved in drugs doesnt yield to long prison sentences and fines. A person can get caught with weed on them and if it isnt something like 2 dimes (or more i forgot) they just get it taken away and maybe a ticket. Nothing serious usually comes from it. School systems might arrest kids but they arent putting them in prison for some weed. Instead they suspended them for 10-90 days i guess.

I don't know what state you live in, but in Texas, drug possession is very serious and it can vary from probation, heavy fines, or long prison sentences, depending on whether you dealt it and the amount.

Weed might not be good for you but when half the country uses it how are you going to say we shouldnt do it cause its illegal.

That's why.
Holy cow, some of you must be on the stuff while you post. lol.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Weed might not be good for you but when half the country uses it how are you going to say we shouldnt do it cause its illegal. Tell the other millions of people and they will just laugh in your face.

Please tell me you're not using the "Well, everyone else is doing it" argument.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
No but if you want to sreiously come down and say this kid should be arrested for smoking some pot guess your going to have to arrest half the country and then make the other half pay for the jail costs.

EvilQueen

Website
www.myspace.com
You shouldn't even be using drugs in the first place. They'll kill you ya know. He has every right to be dissapointed and angry with you for being stupid enough to even touch such filth.
There's a reason why it's called the gateway drug.

We're not talking about drugs in general here. Were talking about weed. Smoking weed will not kill you. If you allow yourself to make stupid decisions while under the influence of the stuff and end up, say, dying in a car accident...then it was the car accident that killed you. Not the weed.
And it's only a gateway drug for those who are weak willed and probably would have ended up on other drugs regardless.

Your dad sounds like a *****. My kid would've been on boot camp within five mins I had found his stash.

YouTube - Baretta Intro - Sammy Davis Jr

Dont do the crime if you cant do the tiiiiime. Woot, awesome song. lulz

Boot camp? Wow. You probably shouldn't even allow yourself to have kids because if you react that way about finding a stash then I can tell now your kids will probably end up hating you.

Pot isn't going to kill you. Hell, it's better than smoking cigarettes.
Caffeine is a drug with adverse side effects, and that hasn't been illegal...ever.

Your argument sucks.

Holy crap...I actually agree with you about something...there's a first. :thumbsup:

If it was okay for you...then it wouldn't be against the law now would it?
Millions of people chew gum. It's harmless. That's why there isn't a law banning chewing gum.
There's a reason why it's against the law. You should respect your authorities and trust

Chewing gum isn't even completely harmless. There's always the possibility that you could choke on it.
And there's no real good reason why weed is against the law.

Whatever. If it wasn't bad, people wouldn't sneak around to smoke it. I'm done talking to you people about this subject. It's ridiculous. I came to this forum for Kingdom Hearts. Not drug talk. I have better things to do anyway.

People sneak around to smoke it because it's ILLEGAL. Not because it's bad.

Idiot. There's a reason WHY drugs are against the law. I'm guessing you do drugs as well. -___- Well no wonder.

You should watch who you call idiot. Seems to me you're the idiot.

Can't believe you guys are actually encouraging him to continue with it. Drugs are bad, period. Unless you like the fact that you'll die early in life, and most likely look like crap because of what the drugs are doing to go, then go right ahead. That is completely idiotic. There are other outlets besides drugs. And no, I don't mean drinking or smoking other things. Then again, I don't know your personal life. Maybe you've tried other things. But dude, you're going down the wrong road. I wish you luck and I hope you pull out of it.

And yes actually. It IS a big deal.

Who said the kid needed an outlet? Maybe he just likes getting high. I know people that have great lives and no problems whatsoever that smoke weed.

Beer is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. I don't know who told you otherwise but trust me, it's not that great.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
We're not talking about drugs in general here. Were talking about weed. Smoking weed will not kill you. If you allow yourself to make stupid decisions while under the influence of the stuff and end up, say, dying in a car accident...then it was the car accident that killed you. Not the weed.
And it's only a gateway drug for those who are weak willed and probably would have ended up on other drugs regardless.

True, but you could consider the drug a catalyst. Like alcohol, most don't die directly from consumption, but from the actions that they do while under the influence. It distorts thought and reason, causing you to do things you wouldn't normally do.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
If you allow yourself to make stupid decisions while under the influence of the stuff and end up, say, dying in a car accident...then it was the car accident that killed you. Not the weed.

Ask a medical examiner, and if they find that you were smoking Marijuana while you were driving a car, and fatally crashed and killed yourself, the cause of death would be determined "Accidental: Vehicular accident while under the influence of an illegal substance (mental depressant)" Of course, depending on how in-depth it is, they could determine whether the accident was a fatal mistake on your part due to being impaired, or another reason, but that's an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back