• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i live in Texas. and you're trying to tell me drug trafficking doesn't affect me?

And it's their life right? why should i care if they live or die? if the succeed or not? i mean, it's not my problem.

what a sad place the world has become.

Silent Killer

i live in Texas. and you're trying to tell me drug trafficking doesn't affect me?

And it's their life right? why should i care if they live or die? if the succeed or not? i mean, it's not my problem.

what a sad place the world has become.

who cares wht state you live in - drug trafficing is everywhere
and if your not doin the drugs why does it matter if some other kid is throwin their life away with dumb drugs

Joaxshu

you should care for this reason at least
when someone does drugs the government wants to get them off of it so they spend tax payer money on programs to help them whether they want to get clean or not

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
when someone does drugs the government wants to get them off of it so they spend tax payer money on programs to help them whether they want to get clean or not

so the government wants us to get help to pay fcking taxes? what kind of shit is that?

Silent Killer

so i should care becuz the government wants us to pay taxes so they can get addicts - who chose to do the drugs in the first place - become clean? yeah thats a load of bull

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
so i should care becuz the government wants us to pay taxes so they can get addicts - who chose to do the drugs in the first place - become clean? yeah thats a load of bull

That isn't what he's saying. He means that whether or not they want to clean themselves up is irrelevant, because the government will still charge people tax money for the programs. Basically, he says you should care because less addicts = less money needed for programs = lowered taxes (I don't really think that taxes work like that, but that's what he's saying).

It isn't that you should care because the government does it, but because it will affect you if the government does it.

Last edited:

Dark Shards

if you had never had it, your dad never would have found it.

you should seriously consider quitting, its expensive and unhealthy. not to mention it's illegal.

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to your hole.

So has your dad done anything else lately?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
who cares that its illegal? doesnt stop people from doin it...it may be expensive but they either find away to pay for it or they die from withdrawl - either way it doesnt affect you or i directly...who cares?

Yeah, who cares if it's illegal, people are gonna do it anyway, right? Let's legalize it, and while we're at it, let's legalize theft, and maybe murder and rape too. Better yet, let's get rid of the legal system altogether. I mean people are gonna do it anyway, so we might as well.

/sarcasm

Sorry for this little rant, but I felt the need to say it.

Silent Killer

It isn't that you should care because the government does it, but because it will affect you if the government does it.

i dont even pay taxes yet so it doesnt affect me - and the government raises taxes anyways - it wont always go to the programs - and the government is still gonna throw the money away towards it even if there are less addicts

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i dont even pay taxes yet so it doesnt affect me - and the government raises taxes anyways - it wont always go to the programs - and the government is still gonna throw the money away towards it even if there are less addicts

Oh, I'm fairly certain that the government will still charge tax money for these programs. I just don't like it when it looks like another's words are being twisted.

Dark Shards

But it still WILL affect you, regardless of how long it'll be 'till then.

Sorry, had to point that little part out.

Wow you are clever

I still don't think it is a big deal. Let people live how they want to live. They only get one life, so let them decide how to live it.

Joaxshu

exactly - if they want to throw their life away with drugs then why should i care?

so ur saying that you only care about urself and you dont care what happens to the rest of the world as long as it has no negative effect on you?
well as long as you belong to a community of any sort with an addict then it will effect you in some way

if ur neighbors burning his house down with people still inside
why should you care right?

Silent Killer

so ur saying that you only care about urself and you dont care what happens to the rest of the world as long as it has no negative effect on you?
well as long as you belong to a community of any sort with an addict then it will effect you in some way

if ur neighbors burning his house down with people still inside
why should you care right?

actually ive lived with addicts before - my uncle is an addict - it didnt have any affect on me so why should i care if they choose to ruin their life?

and that is not relevant and actually ive been inside a burning building - in 2003 my house burnt down and i was the one saving everyone - my neighbors walked right past the burning house as we were standing on the roof yelling for help and they didnt even care so why would i show the same respect towards anyone else.

Joaxshu

actually ive lived with addicts before - my uncle is an addict - it didnt have any affect on me so why should i care if they choose to ruin their life?

well if u lived with someone the it seems rather impossible to not be affected in someway by them
and it seems that something has already affected you by making you feel as calus as you do towards addicts

and that is not relevant and actually ive been inside a burning building - in 2003 my house burnt down and i was the one saving everyone - my neighbors walked right past the burning house as we were standing on the roof yelling for help and they didnt even care so why would i show the same respect towards anyone else.

so then you do care about others then?
and how is it not relevant?
and ur neighbors are just asses then for not even calling 911.
just because someone else acts that way doesnt mean you should too
you cant let one group of people ruin ur entire perspective torwards other people

Silent Killer

well if u lived with someone the it seems rather impossible to not be affected in someway by them
and it seems that something has already affected you by making you feel as calus as you do towards addicts

so then you do care about others then?
and how is it not relevant?
and ur neighbors are just asses then for not even calling 911.
just because someone else acts that way doesnt mean you should too
you cant let one group of people ruin ur entire perspective torwards other people

oh yes it affected me - i hate his guts for ruining my family's life my impeeding on us - his addiction caused him to lose everything and move in with us therefore causing us to take him in completely - and when he helped pay for rehab - he relapsed anyways and doesnt care for our attempts

no i care for my family - with the exception of both my uncles - if everyone else wants to ruin their lives with drugs then let them
one group of people is all it takes to change a perspective of one person for example 1 riot is all it takes to change the minds of the government to listen to their opinions...same concept

Joaxshu

so youve seen what drug can do not only to a person but those around them first hand
but you still dont care about what happens to other people like you that were unfortunate enough to have someone they know become addicted to drugs?

Silent Killer

basically, yeah. i hope everybody that does drugs knows how much they affect everyone around them - and if they dont then they will soon come to realize that, when they do notice it they will (hopefully) realize what a big mistake they made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back