• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D23 Feb 2018 Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
So I have a question regarding D23 next month...
Will there be a live stream or recorded video of the conference? My specuation is no and google does not seem to be able to give me any information. I know D23 in cali was live streamed last year but that doesnt seem to extened to Japan cons. If they do decide they want to live stream there are a few weeks left.
Any info would be great.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Will there be a live stream or recorded video of the conference? My specuation is no and google does not seem to be able to give me any information. I know D23 in cali was live streamed last year but that doesnt seem to extened to Japan cons. If they do decide they want to live stream there are a few weeks left.
Any info would be great.
we dont yet we probbly know in couple weeks but a stream is possible so unless if we dont hear anything in two or three weeks i say no andd if we dont hear we get the new after d23 is over most likely but you could alway look for someon that going to d23 on twitter usally they tweet out stuff

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ill keep my eye on twitter. Square has gotten better with using social media to give updates and announcements. Thanks :)

You are aware that D23 is a Disney event? The D stands for Disney. So it'll most likely be Disney that provides the announcement.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Any info would be great.

The Japanese events are typically not streamed, so I'd recommend proceeding with that for now to avoid disappointment. If there is video footage, they will upload it after the event is over. Any information revealed during the event would be through impressions from attendees and press, and these tend to not surface until after the event as well.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
The Japanese events are typically not streamed, so I'd recommend proceeding with that for now to avoid disappointment. If there is video footage, they will upload it after the event is over. Any information revealed during the event would be through impressions from attendees and press, and these tend to not surface until after the event as well.

Is this a cultural thing? You would think that square would want the most publicity it can get, and livestreams are so big nowadays.

I really wish KH3 got a big event like FFXV.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is this a cultural thing? You would think that square would want the most publicity it can get, and livestreams are so big nowadays.

I really wish KH3 got a big event like FFXV.
It seems more like Disney wants to have an event where those who attend actually feel like they’re getting the first look at something. Why pay for a ticket and then apply for the lottery if you can just watch it at home.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Footage is generally uploaded to youtube. I'm honestly just gunna wait until to next day to find out.

meep2meep

Awards
Haha yeah thats always how its been. I dont mind waiting to see the videos uploaded after. Theres just something about hype and watching it live that gets me all psyched up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back