• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
As long as they release whatever they're showing and don't keep it a secret, fine by me. Enjoy for those who are there.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I agree "banning" people from posting on social media is really annoying. Like yeah, I'm sorry but if the second group is worried about spoilers they just should avoid twitter and such for an hour and a half...

But yeah, if nothing truly happens for 4 more hours I probably wont be awake for it...meh.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
of course they going to relase the only reaseon why the conept wasn;t relse was becuase it was just concepts plues this is a disney event it would make disney upset if they keep it a secret

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm gonna wait an hour or so, since i've got nothing to do while waiting on the bus.
Actually, I am kinda okay with 3 am for est, since that means 7/9 pm for me -- which is great.

Muke

whatever
Awards
well, there is a kh13 stream, but that one is literal shit. Don't watch that. D:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
To those that will still be awake from California....its always you guys :( No fair! It feels like 12am here due to the effect of daylight saving lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Who was the one 'proofing' us that they will be able to record?
Masteroflostrain I am looking at you! :(

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I can't believe this...all that waiting for nothing but MORE WAITING.
tumblr_mcq167ieAa1qbc2ylo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ghkyF6x31qkxjpu.gif

Oh-kay, I've calmed down, sort of. Guess this is what happens when you get excited for something, huh? Just infinite disappointment when it never comes... Well, no point in staying. Need sleep.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we waited

and waited

and waited

the day came, now we wait.

classic square, i wouldn't be surprised if the whole event is a screen announcing an announcement for tomorrow.

fmimac

we waited

and waited

and waited

the day came, now we wait.

classic square, i wouldn't be surprised if the whole event is a screen announcing an announcement for tomorrow.

lolz
But, if nothing can be posted until 5pm japanese time, doesn't filming won't be allowed on the second presentation too ? Since it starts at 4.
Sorry if my english made no sense, it's 5am. =_=

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well at least when everyone wakes up tomorrow there will be a bunch of new stuff to talk about. So not a TOTAL bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back