• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The day has finally arrived for the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event at D23 Expo Japan 2015! Taking place at the Maihama Cinema Ikspiari Theater in Chiba Prefecture, the Premium Theater provides two 1.5 hour experiences filled with a plethora of news and footage of the Kingdom Hearts series, along with special guests in attendance.

We will be providing coverage as the events unfold, so stay tuned for more information, and follow along with us on the forums, as well as FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr!

• Trailer ends with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua and Ventus in a touching scene together
  • KH3 "Making Of" footage shown, will remain exclusive for attendees.
  • Back Cover section fo trailer showcases Foretellers (2 female, 2 male) discussing the traitor
  • 0.2 section of trailer features Riku and Kairi at Mysterious Tower as Yen Sid explains why it's imperative that they gather the 7 Guardians of Light in order to protect the 7 princesses of heart, and that they must also rescue Terra, Aqua and Ventus.  Mickey tells Riku and Kairi that he was recently in the Realm of Darkness...
  • KH3 section of trailer contains full conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus playing chess, rough transcript by aibo_ac7, translations by goldpanner

Xehanort: Have you heard of the Ancient Keyblade War?
Eraqus: Of course I have. 
Xehanort: That thing where long, long ago, Keyblade Wielders struggled over the light.
Eraqus: Yeah, the Master's favorite story.
Xehanort: I guess they wanted to use the light they'd struggled for to make Kingdom Hearts appear, and do something.
Eraqus: Guess so… I can't understand the reason why anyone'd start a war.
Xehanort: So, you know of the Lost Masters?
Eraqus: What's that?
Xehanort: They're the ones who started the Keyblade War.
Eraqus: Never heard of them.
Xehanort: No, more like, it was for their sake… I think.
Eraqus: What are you even talking about?
Xehanort: You can drop the facade.
Eraqus: What facade? 
Xehanort: On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire. You'll soon be up for masterhood candidacy, there's no way you don't know.
Eraqus: Well...
Xehanort: The staring eyes see all. The future, it's already been written. 
Eraqus: Who's to say I can't change it, and maybe Light will prevail.  
Xehanort: You're rather confident. But aren't you at a disadvantage in this match? 
Eraqus: But unlike Darkness, there is more to Light that meets the eye. You might be surprised.
Xehanort: Oh, I hope so.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Whooohoooo~~~~~
This needs to be celebrated.
I am so proud to be part of the KH Fandom. ;~;

Ashton69

Awards
Got a nice bowl of strawberry kush with me and my Kingdom Hearts II manga #4 with me. B#tch is leaving me hanging.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Here are some pictures:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: The rules :C
Spoiler Spoiler Show

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I really wanted to see something...its unfortunate there won't be any recording. It's obviously Kingdom Hearts 3 related.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
it suck but it understable though all well i guess i will be stay all night with your guys

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So basically we can't talk about this for five hours?

Are you diddlying kidding me?

Just no. Screw that. Talk about a buzzkill.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just FYI, there is a second session for the Premium Theater event, so all social media posts are prohibited so as to not spoil attendees of the later session.
I can kinda understand that, tbh.
I would be pissed, too, if I bought a ticket for the later session.
But - come on! It's not like they can't just avoid Twitter?

Sdog

Awards
Something substantial at that I bet. Forgot about that second event =/

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
i'm feeling violated by square. square is metaphorically putting it's big dirty hands all over me and i'm not consenting

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If Square Enix plans to sue us for spoilers. Don't worry, we have Master Spockanort to pay the fine.

BluePikmin11

Awards
So what time does this show end till we can see it in public. I find it useless staying up if were not getting live information.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I'd rather sleep and wake with a plethora of news like it was Christmas.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeeah. Now I wake up at 5 am in the morning for fucking nothing.
Sometimes Square is really dumb. :C

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Guys, come on. Think about television shows and stuff. It's like an unwritten rule that you avoid social media when a new episode of a TV show comes on, to avoid spoilers. Square is asking people to not post anything to avoid spoiling the event for those who paid hard earned money for their tickets, only to have the whole thing ruined by social media posts. It's like AMC banning social media posts to avoid timezone spoilers for their TV shows.

Sucks for us, yes. But we've waited this long, we can wait a few extra hours.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, guess I'll be sticking around for another thirty minutes or so, then I'll leave if nothing appears. I really can't stay up until 3 am. Midnight? Sure. One in the morning? Possible. Anything past that, and I'll just give out from sleepiness.

This is so disappointing.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Could someone create a thread where we can see the information unspoiled, that would be useful as it would be the first thread I wake up to. Or will it update in the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back