• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kingdom Hearts! Fill me... with the power of darkness!"
"You're wrong! I now know, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts, is HYPE!"
My contribution. Also what's wrong with Kairi's hands?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
"Kingdom Hearts! Fill me... with the power of darkness!"
"You're wrong! I now know, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts, is HYPE!"
My contribution. Also what's wrong with Kairi's hands?
I'd tell you to go check the last 40 pages, but I'll give you a freebie and sum it up quick: yaoi hands.

Muke

whatever
Awards
^^
@Ossy
I wanted to do that. D8

But yeah, yaoi hands.
If you don't know what that is, it's when a character's hands are extremely huge.

KH3.jpg

Now that you've pointed it out I can't unsee it. Those are huge hands

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
huh
what??
We are talking about the new models lol
The old ones are okay imo

Besides, it's a close-up, no wonder they look big, lol

I don't even know...
i'm now kind of scared of kairi's kh2 manhands i didn't realize she had until now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
she could probably wield ends of the earth

look at those mitts

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ehh, given that these guys were appearing alongside characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and a lot of other Disney characters with highly exaggerated proportions, it was easier to overlook/forgive whatever weird proportions they might've had.

... In fact, it might've been intentional. Makes the human characters mesh more easily with the Disney around them. That was the logic behind KH1 Sora's design, after all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This thread is 75 pages of the fandom realizing after 14 years that Kairi has yaoi hands. When I complained back in the day about Kairi's model being "off", no one believed me.

Eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Still, I like the new Kairi model better because while the proportions are still off, they actually are loads better compared to her KH2 one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This thread is 75 pages of the fandom realizing after 14 years that Kairi has yaoi hands. When I complained back in the day about Kairi's model being "off", no one believed me.

Eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Still, I like the new Kairi model better because while the proportions are still off, they actually are loads better compared to her KH2 one.
actually it was 20 pages of waiting and hype, 60 pages of hype jokes and disappointment, followed by KH's Manly Dan.

big hands
gingers

we've been blind this whole time

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Considering how huge Sora's hands are I won't really think Kairi's hands look that weird, it's just a bit more noticeable in the new graphics engine but remember that scene where he hugs her near the end of KH II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back