• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
New%20Sketch%2003.jpg

I'd be willing to trade my iPhone, 3DS, and PS3 for this alone. This is GORGEOUS.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's probably best to throw 2.5 out of your head right now. It's only going to cause disappointment if it's not there again.

There are two possibilities, the way I see it.

1) Nomura wanted a big announcement for D23 and has implemented the initial reveal of 2.5 into the new video clip. 2.5 will be teased and cause an "OMG" uproar, as it will probably be teased at the very end as the KH panel walks away and thus leaving everyone unable to ask questions about 2.5.

2) Jump Festa

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There are two possibilities, the way I see it.

1) Nomura wanted a big announcement for D23 and has implemented the initial reveal of 2.5 into the new video clip. 2.5 will be teased and cause an "OMG" uproar, as it will probably be teased at the very end as the KH panel walks away and thus leaving everyone unable to ask questions about 2.5.

2) Jump Festa
That's the opposite of forgetting about it for now.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's the opposite of forgetting about it for now.

My mind doesn't work that way. When you tell me to forget about it, you immediately focus all of my thoughts on that single subject.

Quick, tell me to obsess over it!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
My mind doesn't work that way. When you tell me to forget about it, you immediately focus all of my thoughts on that single subject.

Quick, tell me to obsess over it!
forget about it 8D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm leaning towards an outfit reveal for Sora being the most likely possibility. After all, if this is a new "clip" what else are they going to show us? The game isn't far enough along to show very much, so I'm guessing it'll probably be something like that.

Still wondering how they're going to explain the reasoning story-wise behind Sora's new clothes. Personally, I'd be fine with him keeping his KH2 appearance.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Glad to see I'm not the only one here. I thought this forum was anti-Kairi xD

It is and it isn't, like most communities xD Everyone is just really passionate about defending their viewpoints, so sometimes it gets a very heated.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still wondering how they're going to explain the reasoning story-wise behind Sora's new clothes.

"Even though you are not a Keyblade Master in name, I have something to give you that will aid you on your journey." *Yen Sid waves hand and bam some new clothes in front of Sora* "Imbued with the good will of three good faeries, the magic of the wisest wizard, and the dreams of sleep, these clothes will [BLANK BLANK BLANK]"

It's easy as that.

Personally, I'd be fine with him keeping his KH2 appearance.

It's very dated. Seven years old for one thing, and Nomura has moved on from belts and zippers in his style. KH3 needs something new.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm leaning towards an outfit reveal for Sora being the most likely possibility. After all, if this is a new "clip" what else are they going to show us? The game isn't far enough along to show very much, so I'm guessing it'll probably be something like that.

More battle scenes, perhaps, and probably Sora face-to-face with a boss. You know, just like how Twilight Thorn was in Traverse Town in one of the promo clips for DDD, although it ended up being shelved.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
This will never happen, but thanks to the staff I had a vivid fantasy of a trailer in which Sora, Donald, and Goofy land on an unfamiliar bit of terrain looking more plastic than usual and then the camera simply pans up to show a wall with cloudy wallpaper.

But literally, I'm not expecting anything. I won't be hurt again. I can't.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This will never happen, but thanks to the staff I had a vivid fantasy of a trailer in which Sora, Donald, and Goofy land on an unfamiliar bit of terrain looking more plastic than usual and then the camera simply pans up to show a wall with cloudy wallpaper.

This is me every time an event happens and BBSv2 still isn't a thing.

But who knows what will happen~?

Javelin434

Awards
Actually come to think of it, showing Sora's new clothes for KH3 would be a great teaser for the fans.

It is and it isn't, like most communities xD Everyone is just really passionate about defending their viewpoints, so sometimes it gets a very heated.
True xD But I have noticed that here it has more haters than on the other forum, so that's why I decided to be more active there xP

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
True xD But I have noticed that here it has more haters than on the other forum, so that's why I decided to be more active there xP
There are a lot of people who like Kairi here, myself included. Most of the members are in agreement that she hasn't been utilized to her full potential, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Don't expect anything lol. We're half hyping over the new TS Halloween tv short and half joking around because the first Toy Story was released 11/22/95 and the seventh volume of KH2 manga is coming out 11/22/13 xD

Javelin434

Awards

Awww c'mon. Deep down in your heart, I'm pretty certain you're expecting something.
We all are for crying out loud xD JOIN US IN THE HYPE

There are a lot of people who like Kairi here, myself included. Most of the members are in agreement that she hasn't been utilized to her full potential, though.
If this is true, then I shall start becoming more active here on this forum and hopefully gain as much notoriety for being a fanboy here as I am over there xD *Salutes*
Fanboying Commencing
All Restrictions Cancelled

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
another clip i would love to see is yen sid giving riku and sora new clothes. there new clothes however would have the piece of armor on the sleeve, the same piece that TAV had on their clothes. yen sid would tell both of them that their new clothes have a special power. the player (having played BBS) would know what he means

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
another clip i would love to see is yen sid giving riku and sora new clothes. there new clothes however would have the piece of armor on the sleeve, the same piece that TAV had on their clothes. yen sid would tell both of them that their new clothes have a special power. the player (having played BBS) would know what he means
That's pretty much what Master Spockanort, except with a little BBS spin.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I love the new illustration from Nomura. It looks similarly like the illustration from ReMIX's artbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back