• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo collectible print includes Sora among iconic Disney characters!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

D23 Expo 2019 is coming up in just a few short weeks! In anticipation for this event, Disney has unveiled some amazing offerings that will be available to attendees with D23 Gold Membership. These include special discounts, access to the Gold Member Fan Lounge, and an exclusive collectible print by Disney artist Eric Tan.

This year's collectible print features Mickey standing in front of an impressive fleet of Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars characters flying through the sky. And who should be among them but none other than our favorite Keyblade-wielding hero, Sora!

To claim this poster, simply visit the D23 Gold Member Gift Pick-Up in North Hall and present your Gold Member card.

Thanks to @Knuxpyro for the tip!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man that looks awesome. Can't believe Sora is recognised alongside all other properties. Disney finally remember that he's a Disney character too.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Are they doing a video game presentation again this year? Between Avengers, MUA3 DLC, RE:Mind, that Tsum Tsum Switch game & Fallen Order they got enough for one.

SomeKHFan

Awards
They might not do Re:Mind as that's just DLC. We'll just see what their decision will be though.

Knuxpyro56

Are they doing a video game presentation again this year? Between Avengers, MUA3 DLC, RE:Mind, that Tsum Tsum Switch game & Fallen Order they got enough for one.

As of right now according to the D23 Expo Schedule, there are no signs for a Disney Games panel this year. However, they are still planning to announce more panels in the next 2 weeks. I would be shocked if they got rid of the games panel, considering how popular it is. Especially considering that last D23, the games panel was the biggest out side the main 3 panels (Legends, Movies, Parks). That Toy Story Trailer sold so many people on the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, and don’t forget that they announced the last games panels for the last two events at the last minute, so if they are having one, it would definitely be a late announcement

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Is it confirmed to be Sora? I can't even tell if it's him. It's like when people thought Sora was in Wreck-It Ralph.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Is it confirmed to be Sora? I can't even tell if it's him. It's like when people thought Sora was in Wreck-It Ralph.

Are you looking at the right place?

I31wFsS.png

This is very much Sora with the Kingdom Key.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I couldn't see the close up... at first I thought it was Peter Pan, but then I saw him :|

Back