• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D-pad vs. right analog stick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_rules

All right. For those of you who don't know kingdom hearts had 2 options of moving between attack, magic, and items: the D-pad (arrows on the left) or the right analog stick. Which one did you use in the game?

btw: I used the D-pad cause I didn't read the instruction manual until I was at End of the World

Last edited:

KeybladeShadow88

right anolog stick, cause the D pad would mean you had to stop moving, and then you are a still target, and how dumb is that

soul of the king

screw the right A-stick, I spent the whole game (76 hrs) without even knowing what the right analoge stick did. when i found out that you didnt have to stop moving to use magic it i was so pissed i beat myself with the controller....it hurt

S King

I used either depending on the situation, but it was still uncomfortable to switch either thumb from their usual position.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I used the D-Pad, but I knew you could use the right analog stick. I just found using the D-Pad more comfortable to use and my fingers are really fast, so i barely stopped moving before I could get back to the left analog stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back