• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D-Links

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenVirgo

Now that we know about this new concept to replace the Summons for the other KH games, since BbS has no destroyed worlds, the Summons concept had to be modified. D-Links has more of a fulfilling feeling to it though.

As opposed to some item you find and have a creature come out of it to fight or whatever, a D-Link is a bond the characters share with a Disney character, and by using the D-Link, a combination attack can be used.

So knowing that Experiment 626, Cinderella, and Mickey have been confirmed D-Links, for Ven, Terra, and Aqua respectively, who else do you think should have which D-Links? And who should even be a D-Link?

A

Audo

Uh... it should be noted that KH2 had no destroyed worlds either, and still had summons.
The D-Link isn't really a way to replace Summons for a story purpose, just an attempt at a different way of using the system.

DeltasLight

Dream Waltz? Thats sounds pretty neat! I would love to see Ariel though. Some sort of singing attack, or maybe she throws forks at enemies? lol

captain

Bronze Member
I'm thinking the D-Links might only be with people you meet in different worlds.. So I love Experiment 626 and The King being links... (not so crazy about Cinderella but whatever)..
From the already confirmed worlds, I'd say:
Hercules
Peter Pan and/or Tinkerbell
and maybe Dopey or all seven of the Dwarfs..
plus maybe some FF characters?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Tinker Bell again probably, maybe some of the dwarfs or all of them, and i'm not sure who else.

FallenVirgo

I'd love for the seven dwarfs to be a D-Link. I think maybe for Hercules, aside from the obvious Hercules, Phil could ram into enemies or something.

Personally I hope Sparky can be a D-Link too, I am so psyched for Deep Space.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'd love for the seven dwarfs to be a D-Link. I think maybe for Hercules, aside from the obvious Hercules, Phil could ram into enemies or something.

Personally I hope Sparky can be a D-Link too, I am so psyched for Deep Space.

Better idea, let's search for the experiments like we did with the dalmations.

FallenVirgo

Better idea, let's search for the experiments like we did with the dalmations.
That'd be kind of a cool idea. Though I wouldn't like for them to be spread out into other worlds.

If you just had to retrieve a handful of them by fighting them, then afterwards forming D-Links with some if not all of who you capture, then I'd be fine with that. I wonder what that Sparky space on Ven's board is though, a D-Link, maybe?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That'd be kind of a cool idea. Though I wouldn't like for them to be spread out into other worlds.

If you just had to retrieve a handful of them by fighting them, then afterwards forming D-Links with some if not all of who you capture, then I'd be fine with that. I wonder what that Sparky space on Ven's board is though, a D-Link, maybe?

It says Electric Spark, I am only guessing that Electric Spark is an ability for the command deck.

FallenVirgo

Still, if it involves Sparky I'm most likely going to use it. Experiment 221 is a personal favorite of mine.

I think the Lost Boys of Peter Pan would be a good D-Link. Since I'm pretty sure BBS takes place before the other Lost Boys joined, it would be a fair D-Link with just two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back