• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

D.Gray-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I haven't seen a discussion thread about DGM, so here it is.

..And judging from my avatar & signature and such...no, I am not obsessed over it. I just craved some Allen Walker in my diet..

Anywho, This is a great anime/manga. Not as popular as most, but it definately deserves to be. I haven't been a fan for a long while, honestly, I just started reading it in the beginning of June, but i've read from start to present chapters. What got me into the manga was Lavi's character design, which I saw pictures of on deviantart and other sites, and then found out which manga/anime he came from. Now, i'm a diehard fan.

So, here is where you can discuss anything related to D.Gray-Man, undoubtedly one of the best anime projects ever.