• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► D-D's Help and Advice Center

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Seeing as how there are a lot of individuals here that seem to like my advice and some of the things that I've helped them with through certain situations, I guess I've decided to create my own little advice thread so that it would be easier for you guys to reach me, instead of having to go through a bunch of Pm's that eventually just get mixed up.

For those of you who don't particularly know me, I've been known to give good advice on a variety of subjects. My specialties are relationships, family counseling, and general frictions between parties, but overall, I've dealt with so many people from all different walks of life, so I guess I have a little bit of experience in a very wide range of fields. I am currently a double major in both Psychology and Philosophy, with a minor concentration in Theology, so I'm don't particularly speak out of my arse. On top of that, during High School I dealt a lot with peer counseling throughout my 4 years there, so I am a relatively reliable source.

Now please, don't get me wrong. I don't claim to have all the answers to everything, and I honestly never will. I'm only here to provide a different perspective on whatever problems you guys might have, simply for the sake of helping out.

So yeah, whenever I have some free time, I would be more than happy to help any of you guys out with my own personal advice. To anyone interested, feel free to leave your concerns on the posts that follow, and when available, I would be honored to help you all out!

--Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back