• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cynical Loses His Crap with FRISBEES! (and my reaction)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
When Cynical shaved off his brows, nothing was the same again (not to mention, it’d been a while since he did something like this).

OG video: [video]https://youtu.be/BrtIVlj5t90[/video]

My response: [video]https://youtu.be/OMDmhCjVhK0[/video]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so you’re advertising your own YT channel again, against khi rules, with a reaction video to a reaction video by one of the most shamelessly bad gaming youtubers? i’m not even reporting this, based solely on the principle that less people will see this and therefor be less tempted to click and give you any views.

in conclusion- smh

Perkilator

Awards
so you’re advertising your own YT channel again, against khi rules, with a reaction video to a reaction video by one of the most shamelessly bad gaming youtubers? i’m not even reporting this, based solely on the principle that less people will see this and therefor be less tempted to click and give you any views.

in conclusion- smh
I’m not “advertising” anything. I didn’t know it was against KHI rules, I’m sorry.

Also, I like TheGamersJoint. He may not be the best, but he still makes me laugh out loud.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'm just going to close this thread.

In the future, Perkilator, just link your Youtube account down in your signature. It's okay to put that there.

FAQ on advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back