• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CWOS: The Last Queen {OOC / Sign-Up}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
RISE! RISE, THOU ERRANT ROLEPLAY!

green12-zombie-hand-0409-10162228.jpg

Quite a memorable introduction for your characters, SwagStar -- and the same can be said of Sugar Lips' Bastian.
Well done! Hopefully I can follow it with something of my own, soon enough.

During the meanwhile, I urge you all to get into the autumn spirit! I can only speak for myself, but I've always found autumn to be an inspiring season for the written word. And with little more than a month before Halloween, we'll soon be surrounded by inspiration for ghost stories like this one...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oooooo Looks fun.
Maxamillion Varad II 25
An adventurer of unknown origin.

Short, sweet, and secretive. Everything appears to be in order — welcome aboard!
Feel free to post whenever you see fit. Don't hesitate to ask questions in this thread.

Though I've said this several times to no result, I'm going to try to offer some stronger direction soon. We might even see the end of Draft 1 and the commencement of Draft 2! Ahem. Top-secret material, that.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
New Character!

Brother Lazarus, Age 79

Ordained brother of the Laetrium Order, Brother Lazarus took his robes and vows of silence at the age of 9. For the last 70 years, the only words to pass through his lips have been sacred psalms of praise for the Goddess and her earthly incarnation, the Queen.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
New Character!

Brother Lazarus, Age 79

Ordained brother of the Laetrium Order, Brother Lazarus took his robes and vows of silence at the age of 9. For the last 70 years, the only words to pass through his lips have been sacred psalms of praise for the Goddess and her earthly incarnation, the Queen.

Just when I thought the best tricks had been exhausted...
Well played, hehe. Now we've crossed the streams between worlds.

Men of the cloth are always welcome additions. Weave Brother Lazarus into the story whenever — and however — you like.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Yosh! Time to post! Hmmm.... Just need a little patience and... Hooo- Whats this!? A box!? Full of? PATIENCE! and small remnants of left over imagination.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll get a post in sometime today or Saturday. Whichever comes first. I need to catch up and get back into the swing of things. Also, thank you for the compliment on Bastian, Ordeith. I look forward to reading everyone's post. Yes, I still exist. I swear, I'm not a ghost to haunt y'all. And I don't have a southern accent. lol.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Lovely, lovely! I think that Brother Lazarus will be instrumental in the Queen's awakening — and, if we so choose, her efforts to return.

As for my own characters, I can now guarantee a post before this coming Tuesday Saturday.
We'll be seeing the Conspirators' council, the Black Knight, and a few new faces...

And the Queen, after a certain fashion.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I would like to comment that I in no way asked permission of Ordeith to powerplay his character, Marutia (who is now a seraph with six wings, in case anyone missed it). I hope and trust he will show the same lack of regard for my authorship/control of the Queen.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would like to comment that I in no way asked permission of Ordeith to powerplay his character, Marutia (who is now a seraph with six wings, in case anyone missed it). I hope and trust he will show the same lack of regard for my authorship/control of the Queen.

Mr. Ordeith would like to comment, in reply to Mr. Hidden, that the aforementioned powerplaying has been acknowledged and welcomed. He asks that Mr. Hidden take into consideration the roleplay in question, and review its standard practices for authorship and character control — strictly for the greater ease of his conscience.

It's fine, haha.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you, Hidden! It means a lot to know that! :D I drew some inspiration from what month it is, and that picture Ordeith used on page 5.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Challenger approaching!

Haloge, the Dragon, Age 5169

Elder brother to the legendary beast slain by Dragonbane, Haloge was given great knowledge of the magical art by a wandering warlock so that he may avenge his brother's untimely demise. Though through a cruel twist of fate, the dragon found himself imprisoned inside a small, glass orb by the very same man who had just helped him. Time marched forward, ever relentless, until he was eventually freed by Izan, who he now aids in hope of exacting his revenge upon Dragonbane's descendants. While in the guise of a human, he acts the part of Izan's assistant.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
This is all very confusing to me and has, henceforth, gained my interest. Once I figure it all out (or rather get a general grasp on it) I will submit a character. Hm.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Challenger approaching!

Haloge, the Dragon, Age 5169

Elder brother to the legendary beast slain by Dragonbane, Haloge was given great knowledge of the magical art by a wandering warlock so that he may avenge his brother's untimely demise. Though through a cruel twist of fate, the dragon found himself imprisoned inside a small, glass orb by the very same man who had just helped him. Time marched forward, ever relentless, until he was eventually freed by Izan, who he now aids in hope of exacting his revenge upon Dragonbane's descendants. While in the guise of a human, he acts the part of Izan's assistant.
Haloge ... Transfigures the Battle!

Though he takes the appearance of a human, a decidedly non-human character is welcome indeed. Let's see what dastardly plans emerge!

This is all very confusing to me and has, henceforth, gained my interest. Once I figure it all out (or rather get a general grasp on it) I will submit a character. Hm.

Ah, my strategy worked. Confuse them, tease them, entice them, and draw them in...
I'm looking forward to submission! If you haven't realized it already, this setting is a playground for our cast — to shape and twist as they see fit. Loose your imagination, and enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back