• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CWOS: The Last Queen {OOC / Sign-Up}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I can't speak for Ordeith but, it'd be awesome to have you join us! C: I really like your character a lot, Nami. <3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I feel bad because I had expressed interest in joining this, but I seriously can't take on any more projects. I'm behind enough with everything as it is. Sorry guys, I might join at some point but for now I'm just gonna read along.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
not too late to sign up, I hope!

helena, the right-hand maiden, 23
a young lady that is often all smiles. she's been one of the queen's handmaidens for a couple years, but unbeknownst to all, she is also her part-time lover. she is secretly very smitten with the queen and also very aware of how dangerous that is. currently she unaware of the queen's predicament.

if this is an issue please let me know before i begin playing. ; u ;
It's never too late for a secret lover-handmaid. Welcome aboard -- and welcome back!

Post whenever you please, and don't be afraid to unleash your creative powers.

I feel bad because I had expressed interest in joining this, but I seriously can't take on any more projects. I'm behind enough with everything as it is. Sorry guys, I might join at some point but for now I'm just gonna read along.

Well, I do appreciate your stopping by. It's nice to know that this RP is still interesting enough to warrant a reading audience. As mentioned above, we're always open to new submissions; provided this RP is still active, you're welcome to submit a character whenever you'd like.

Expect another post soon, folks. I won't feature Urganda, so as to allow Sugar Lips a chance to respond with Cathy.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
not too late to sign up, I hope!

helena, the right-hand maiden, 23
a young lady that is often all smiles. she's been one of the queen's handmaidens for a couple years, but unbeknownst to all, she is also her part-time lover. she is secretly very smitten with the queen and also very aware of how dangerous that is. currently she unaware of the queen's predicament.

if this is an issue please let me know before i begin playing. ; u ;
Awesome.

Feel free to write the Queen's character however you like into your posts, just be aware that I may write her differently in my own posts; but that's all covered in the concept of the roleplay.

In other news:
I will post, I will post, I will post, I will post... soon.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Expect another post soon, folks. I won't feature Urganda, so as to allow Sugar Lips a chance to respond with Cathy.

I'll post! I'll post!

I had my internet down for two and a half days but, I shall do it now!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

qcHoYyc.jpg

"I'll-uh, I'll just stay here, then, shall I, sir? Yeah."

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
qcHoYyc.jpg

"I'll-uh, I'll just stay here, then, shall I, sir? Yeah."

628x471.jpg

Not to worry, Patsy! It appears that Sugar Lips has arrived to our rescue.

Besides — you don't think that I would leave our Warlock without something to occupy him, do you?

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I also have to comment, I really like Sugar Lips' post and Finnian's "ee"s (if you could fully write in this dialect, I think that would be pretty amazing)--but what caught my attention was the opening line:

Sugar Lips said:
Whistling, humming and tone death singing... Gone. Only silence.
Aside from being a great line, it includes the phrase "tone death singing," which is my new favorite phrase. I take it to be an EXTREME example of what is otherwise called "tone-deaf" singing, i.e. singing so bad it kills you. Please don't ever change this line, I love it.

Nami

usually not funny
i haven't really roleplayed in a long time, so bear with me as my posts are kinda short and not as linguistic in comparison. ; 7 ;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I also have to comment, I really like Sugar Lips' post and Finnian's "ee"s (if you could fully write in this dialect, I think that would be pretty amazing)--but what caught my attention was the opening line:

Aside from being a great line, it includes the phrase "tone death singing," which is my new favorite phrase. I take it to be an EXTREME example of what is otherwise called "tone-deaf" singing, i.e. singing so bad it kills you. Please don't ever change this line, I love it.

Thank you, Hidden! That's so sweet and kind of you! Interesting. I've never heard of such a thick Scottish accent before. Depending on how often I use Finnian in my posts, you should see more of that dialect. Except, I never said what dialect it was.

Oh my! I didn't realize I had made such an error. lol. Well, I quite like the definition of "tone death singing," a lot. So, I promise not to change that line. Ever.

The Demon Queen is a fascinating and compelling creature. The fact that she refuses to wear clothes, shows her demon colors well. Furthermore, calling God a prude suits her a lot too. I really enjoyed your post. Including the post before this one with her and the prince. :)

@Nami, your post was lovely and it flows nicely. Short and sweet. I like Helena already.

@OmniChaos & Ordeith: I'm glad I could come to 'ee rescue. lol. I like the pictures. I feel like I saw the second photo from somewhere before.

Nami

usually not funny
thank you! ; 7 ; just to let y'all know, I may not be able to reply all the time because of work, but i will be able to read all posts almost all the time on my phone. 6 w 9

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i haven't really roleplayed in a long time, so bear with me as my posts are kinda short and not as linguistic in comparison. ; 7 ;
thank you! ; 7 ; just to let y'all know, I may not be able to reply all the time because of work, but i will be able to read all posts almost all the time on my phone. 6 w 9
Timeliness shouldn't be a problem — and style will never be a problem. I'm really enjoying your "e.e. cummings" style, and I wouldn't ask you to change it.

Post rated R for nudity, suggestive themes, and calling God a prude.

I'm honestly not trying to get kicked out of this roleplay.
No one said that Spurius wasn't horny and heretical.

I'm glad I could come to 'ee rescue. lol. I like the pictures. I feel like I saw the second photo from somewhere before.

They're from Spamalot / Monty Python & the Holy Grail, haha.

Like I said, expect a post soon — tonight, if I can work quickly. Not only will it push our budding plot threads along, it will set larger events in motion. (As always, feel free to direct said larger events!)

EDIT: I'll also be introducing a free-to-use NPC character, for anyone who needs to use one of the Chamberlain's men.

It looks like we have a pleasant little cast here, with plenty of potential.
I'm super-excited to see how this roleplay unfolds!

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
This is excellent. I'd been thinking of doing a post entirely in verse, but hadn't worked myself up to write it yet. Glad someone else was thinking along the same lines.

Nami said:
she sniffed the 'state and she did find
the fellow worksmen were not blind
the ruler they did follow under
would not lead her land asunder
and so! the maiden sworeth true
"fear not, my love, i will save you"
I'm not quite clear about the ending lines of the poem. Is she figuring out that the Queen is not truly what she seems, or is she fooling herself that everything is fine?

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
oh! the first thing you said is what i intended (though i suppose that's open to anyone's interpretation like anything else). sorry if its a wee bit confusing.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If I don't have a post up by tonight, you're welcome to move my character aside to keep the rp going, Ordeith. I have some internet technical difficulties that are being looked into finally. Sorry for the delay of a post on my part though. Otherwise, I have been practicing writing in a Scottish dialect. So, look forward to that everybody whenever I get to make my next post. :3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Splendid writing, Nami! As you mentioned — somewhere, though I'm not sure where — that's exactly the sort of freedom this roleplay offers. Loosen up, write as you please, and have fun.

I'd been thinking of doing a post entirely in verse, but hadn't worked myself up to write it yet. Glad someone else was thinking along the same lines.
Funny. I've been considering an "event" in which everyone, for a short time, wrote only in verse , but I don't want to end up dead in a ditch, so there's that.

If I don't have a post up by tonight, you're welcome to move my character aside to keep the rp going, Ordeith. I have some internet technical difficulties that are being looked into finally. Sorry for the delay of a post on my part though. Otherwise, I have been practicing writing in a Scottish dialect. So, look forward to that everybody whenever I get to make my next post. :3

Good to hear that you're working at it, but there's no rush. Even I've been busy lately — as evidenced by my just now reading Nami's post — and the RP hasn't been much worse for it. Short lulls are perfectly fine. I can't stand cable/Internet companies, so I'm more than sympathetic with you in this case.

Dense Scottish dialects are also fine. I'm eager to see what you've got up your sleeve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back