• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cwalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Any Cwalkers and or shufflers here. Can u post up a vid of yourself doing it. I'll show you some of my vids. The first one is from primary school years ago but I only recently posted it up and changed the song. I'm the black guy in red and black. YouTube - UFCC shuffle and C-walk [/YOUTUBE] The second one isn't recent but not old. I'm the one in black for the second one. ]\YouTube - Dedi to sarn

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You're not black, nor is there anything all that great about crip-walking or shuffling.

You'd be cooler if you could do ballet or tap dancing, it actually requires skill and co-ordination.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
1. tap dancing is really gay
2. Yes I am.
and 3, crip walking does require skill, The moves look easy and noobish but they are actually pretty hard to learn.

Prajna

Ahh, I used to be able to C-walk. The moves are somewhat challenging but I was extremely lucky, I'm a white boy with rhythm. (heel, toe... heel, toe... heel, toe.)

Back