• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscene without Sora's voice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Ah, I just watched a parody and remembered about this one scene, in Hollow Bastion, where Sora responds to Donald and Goofy after they lecture him to come with them... I remembered playing through this part, and he really had no voice... is he supposed to? In the Japanese version, he says "Thank you" though... Did they do this on purpose to the English version? Or..?

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah, I thought that he didn't want mickey to hear him so he wanted Donald and Goofy to read his lips. But it is voiced in the japanese version? weird...

xickae

Well it was supposed that Mickey wouldn't listen to them so no voices. About the Japanese version I think it has voices because the lips moves exactly the same way, so they had to put voices so the japs would understand what Sora was saying (even tough the circumstances and Sora's face was self explained).

safire inthe sky

oh I didn't know that that part was voiced in japanese. I also didn't know that the lip movements are the same in the japanese version, actually I always wondered about that. Well you learn something new everyday, cool!

Detronilizer

I saw that cutscene. Sora still didn't say anything there but his lips spelt "arigato" which means "thank you" in Japanese.

Elorah

Awards
Hmm yeah I know what cut scene we're talking about!
I had no idea what he was saying, but it seems pretty sensible for him to be saying thank you.

K@!r!

OMG i know the scene u r talking about!!! Yea it was starting to annoy me too... i thought he was saying thankyou or run for it or something like that. But him mouthing it was smart cuz king mickey could have heard it when they were trying to go and fight the no bodies but king mickey told them to stay so donald and goofy told sora to stay, not really meaning it lol :p

KH7-1.gif

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I can't really read what he's saying either...until now. In the English version, he mouths "thank you" in the Japanese version, he mouths "Arigato" as Detronilizer. You can tell cause in the Japanese version, his mouth opens wider and in the English version, it stays pretty closed and small.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
okay, now i know what you were talking about. I thought it was in KH1 when he's facing Riku to get the KK back. WHich then got me confused because Mickey wasn't in that scene at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back