• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscene voice syncro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Terra: "In your hand take this key" and whatever else he said to Riku, seeing as they're my two favorites.
Ventus: "My friends are my power! And I'm theirs!"
Aqua: "I made us good luck charms!"

Oh and
Hades: What's your name?
Terra: Terra
Hades: A little earthy but it'll do.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So it was Willa's first time? And SE actually decided to use a first timer? C'mon, and with one, if not the most anticipated game of the freaking year?! >=o,

Because out of everyone who auditioned for the role, they deemed Willa's the best. It's not like choosing a random person out of the phone book and saying "hey, we'd like you to play this role, wanna do it?"

and kid sora is awesome. "I'm the best secretkeeper in the world" or something along those lines. That cutscene was really nice. Much better than aqua's and ven's destiny island scenes.

Yes! I love that scene :3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, they redid the mouthing for most of the dialogue. I was a little upset to find out that they didn't re-synch Master Xehanort saying "Use the keyblade!" because it has a close-up of MX's face and it looks SO off. How did they not catch that? Oh well.

The whole scene with Terra, Riku and Sora.
Xehanort: Still so blind... then I will make you see. Come to the place where all keyblade wielders must leave their mark at fate; The Keyblade Graveyard! There you will see Ventus and Aqua meet their ends... and the last light within you shall DIE!
Xehanort: You won't be needing a home anymore where you're going.
Xehanort: You see how powerless you are to save them!
Terra: You will pay, Xehanort. Was my master... no... my father, Eraqus, not enough for you?! LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!
Vanitas: HA HA HA HA! The χ-Blade is made of your heart too, idiot. If you destroy it... you're heart will vanish forever.
Vanitas: Now that my body is about to perish... that means we have to join together! The χ-Blade will be forged!
Xehanort: AND NOW IT IS YOUR DARKNESS THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEEE!!!

imarvel

When is an American game company make games like KH so we don't have to envy all the extras the Japs get... They have limited editions for game boy SP, DSi, PSP, OMFG! I lust for them. Except I dont have the means or money to get them.
SE should get an american company to redo cutscenes... at least they'll get it right. Discrimination dammit.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
When is an American game company make games like KH so we don't have to envy all the extras the Japs get... They have limited editions for game boy SP, DSi, PSP, OMFG! I lust for them. Except I dont have the means or money to get them.
SE should get an american company to redo cutscenes... at least they'll get it right. Discrimination dammit.

Wait... I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying... you're saying that KH in America should just be made by a completely different team all together and not have much to do with the original Japanese version or what?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I have a scene in mind that is both epic and bad in a kind of hilarious way.
After Aqua beats Vanitas in RG, Van does his epic evil laugh (which HJO pulled off marvelously) but then I kinda lol'd at Aqua's reaction time
Van:"Ha ha ha..."
Aqua (five seconds later); "Whoa!" (Jumps back)

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The scene where Braig is pissed at MX because of what Terra did to his eye and face. That first part of the exchange had me rolling.

was suprised the kid voices for Sora, Riku and Kairi sounded like their older voices but as children, big plus on that one :D

Agreed. They got the perfect actors for all three of them. <3 I squee at the sheer cuteness whenever I hear their voices (especially Sora's or Kairi's). I love how mature Riku's voice sounded. And such good acting! They were able to pull off their roles so well. I was definitely impressed.

"He said to take two grown-ups." - Ventus

This line always makes me chuckle, mainly because of how he says it.

That's another scene I was going to post. xD The way Jesse said it was funny. It's like he found the line hilariously ridiculous.

ispoiledmyself

I thought Terra's everytime Terra says "alright" in command board was kinda gay. I love everything that Aqua did but I wish in her last line "theres always a way." she could have said that with more expression/ethusiam/etc. Maybe Aqua couldve put a few life into her lines but nonetheless, I think her voice was great!

teardrop

In the Command Board, when Ven summons his Keyblade Glider and screams "Tada!" I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard. That, and his line in Radiant Garden "You're awful, Aqua." I can't help but laugh, these lines are so freaking silly.

Mister E

Most of Terra's voice acting kinda sounded off for most of the game, unfortunately.

As for something I did like that's somewhat related, Aqua's "That's the way!" on the Command Board. Dunno why, it just works with that cute little dance she does.

Neb4444

"He said to take two grown-ups." - Ventus

This line always makes me chuckle, mainly because of how he says it.

Me too! Thinking of Jesse McCartney saying it like that.. lol

Edit: How do I make the black box around the spoiler..I just made it white?

smileyface

I actually liked Leonard Nimoy as MX's voice. Of couse, I'm such a Leonard Nimoy fan anyways, but I was shocked when I found out that he was playing the main villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back