• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cutscene question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
ok, so i was playing kingdom hearts 2 final mix +, and i just randomly decided to play with the theater mode. so i go in there, so i can hear voices in japanese. i'm scrolling, and i go "i wonder what the beast would sound in japanese" so i pick it choose a random scene, and all it does is show a picture of the scene, and text shows up. i do this over and over, and its the same all the time, unless it's all original characters. does anyone know anything about this?

why does it do that?

Last edited:

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
ok, so i was playing kingdom hearts 2 final mix +, and i just randomly decided to play with the theater mode. so i go in there, so i can hear voices in japanese. i'm scrolling, and i go "i wonder what the beast would sound in japanese" so i pick it choose a random scene, and all it does is show a picture of the scene, and text shows up. i do this over and over, and its the same all the time, unless it's all original characters. does anyone know anything about this?
i know about it
it shows the sections cutscenes of the world bit by bit
it annoyin trying to find wat cutscene you want
so yea
its kinda annoying

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
When it does that, it means the scene you picked is a scene when the word bubbles appeared, instead of the characters talking

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
When it does that, it means the scene you picked is a scene when the word bubbles appeared, instead of the characters talking

Yeah but not always.
Like the scene just before the 1000 Heartless battle does it too. Most likely for being a FMV or whatever they're called.
I'm pretty sure I saw it with other scenes as well, but I cannot really remember.
Well that's not entirely true, Roxas dreams are also only text so they're special to.

If you wanna avoid the text just watch scenes from TWTNW. None of those are text scenes, I know since I've seen them all several times.

C

Colours

Yeah but not always.
Like the scene just before the 1000 Heartless battle does it too. Most likely for being a FMV or whatever they're called.
I'm pretty sure I saw it with other scenes as well, but I cannot really remember.
Well that's not entirely true, Roxas dreams are also only text so they're special to.

If you wanna avoid the text just watch scenes from TWTNW. None of those are text scenes, I know since I've seen them all several times.

I'd guess so, not too sure.Xd

C

Colours

well, now i've checked it out again, and i heard what the beast sounds like in japanese. not as funny as i thought it was. unlike goofy. teehee

can a mod close this?

Goofy is always silly in every translation.lol
True.

Last edited:
C

Colours

oh yeah, findin cutscenes is hard. i just found out, if you start with the first one, you can skip through them, instead of having to go back to the menu and selecting each one.

lol.
I know that sucks.~
Well the scenes should have been more enterprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back