• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscene-Driving.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-JF-]

There are some things about driving i couldnt get off my mind, so i was hoping someone could answer this.

I have some questions:

1. So, if you go into drive-form before a cutscene and a bossbattle, you will see the drive form in the cutscene, but will you also start the battle in that form?
2. If you fight against a boss and take him down so you only need 1 more combo to finish him off, go into a drive form and kill the boss with it, will you be in the drive-form in that cutscene after the battle?
3. It was told some time ago that you are able to be in a drive-form in a cutscene, BUT does that also go for anti-form? (lol anti-form sora in a cutscene, but i need some confirmation.)

I hope some1 can answer these tough drive-questions.

LinkSlySora

[-JF-] said:
There are some things about driving i couldnt get off my mind, so i was hoping someone could answer this.

I have some questions:

1. So, if you go into drive-form before a cutscene and a bossbattle, you will see the drive form in the cutscene, but will you also start the battle in that form?
2. If you fight against a boss and take him down so you only need 1 more combo to finish him off, go into a drive form and kill the boss with it, will you be in the drive-form in that cutscene after the battle?
3. It was told some time ago that you are able to be in a drive-form in a cutscene, BUT does that also go for anti-form? (lol anti-form sora in a cutscene, but i need some confirmation.)

I hope some1 can answer these tough drive-questions.

Well, I can answer some of them. If you finesh like a boss battle in a drive form, You see sora in those cloths during the next cutscene[I don't know about Anti form]. You'll find out in KH2.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
1. u wont be in drive after the cutscene
2. yes
3. not sure for anti form but it would be hard since anti-form is random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back